It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Chiefs Presented Trump With Claims Russians Tried To Compromise Him

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I get the sense it is a race to inauguration for Trump. He needs to get his people in place and "overhaul" the intelligence community...While the intelligence community is trying to lock down and fix in place (via congressional briefings and leaks) as much of the evidence as they can before it gets white-washed.
I think they did that today..and congress is now forced to deal with the evidence one way or another..and any moves Trump makes to squash this in the coming months will be under a spotlight. It's possible...but not likely..this will come to a head before inauguration..

The intelligence heads are on their way out with the new Trump Admin. Whether Comey stays or Trump cans him depends if Comey is on team Russia or not...I can't tell with him..

Other notes..there are reports that the FBI asked for a secret FISA warrant to monitor 4 Trump campaign staffers last year and the FISA court denied the request telling them to narrow their scope.

Comey was asked today in open hearings if the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign and he said they don't comment on whether an investigation is happening or not...which was funny given the whole Clinton thing.

Comey is a mysteru.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Indigo5

You just know the writers for House of Cards are drinking themselves to death and having full-blown melt downs.

I mean, how can they top what's been going on in actual reality lately with their show?

Hahaha And to think this is only the second week of the year. Their livers (all of ours) will be well pickled by summer.

I really hope we don't have a major conflict with Russia. What happens if they put a stop to Trumps presidency before his inauguration?

Does Hillary get the spot or does Pence? My gosh come to think about it, If they try to give it to Pence lefties will claim illegitimacy and riots will ensue, however if they try and give it to Hillary the righties will riot for the same reason.

This is not looking good at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Russia has nukes, and that's about it.

Oh, and internet trolls, vodka, beets and caviar...

Track suits! I forgot the track suits and dash cams!

Trust me, Russia puts up a tough front, but their nation is crumbling and rotting inside. They have the GDP of Italy and are totally reliant on oil/gas exports to survive. If it wasn't for the thuggery, they'd already be a 3rd world country.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Oh look.

Complaint Filed Against Russian Government And Trump For Potential Election Law Violations

According to the United States government, the Russian government deliberately attempted to influence the 2016 presidential election in order to assist the candidacy of Donald J. Trump. [The Federal Election Campaign Act] prohibits foreign nationals from spending money to influence federal elections.

Furthermore, according to published reports, there is sufficient basis for the FEC to initiate an investigation as to whether this activity by the Russian government met the legal definition of having “coordinated” with the Trump campaign, whether at the request of the candidate or his committee, or through shared former employees, contractors, or business associates.

source

And the $H!7 storm begins .

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Complaint Filed Against Russian Government And Trump For Potential Election Law Violations

False.
No complaint was filed against the Russian government or Trump.

And the $H!7 storm begins .
No. Not really. Not because of those two little groups.

edit on 1/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

either the FBI is incompetent, or they lied, but if they lied, which time?

This sounds like a witch hunt. If the old, "we have proof, but you can't see it" card is played, then you can be sure this is fabricated bull# made to smear Trump. They really want him gone.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

This could become a bloodbath... Trump just tweeted "FAKE NEWS".
One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed.
The game is afoot!

And the inner fascist pokes-out his little head for us all to see.

What you describe is tyranny.

Actually if you investigate and find evidence of criminality, sending people to jail is not tyranny.
Try again, and try harder.

What is criminal about fake news?

Nothing. What are you talking about? You are not making any sense man!

I'm talking about your post. Here it is:

This could become a bloodbath... Trump just tweeted "FAKE NEWS". One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

And then this:

Actually if you investigate and find evidence of criminality, sending people to jail is not tyranny.

So let's recap in order to be clear.

You think Trump is going to realize that he needs to investigate people that publish fake news, look for criminality and jail them, if he can. If he doesn't, more and more fake news will be pushed.

If fake news itself is not criminal, then you are saying he should use his power and position to go after people, whom have the freedom of speech and press, in order to find other charges that will stick.

Sounds like tyranny to me.

I didn't say Trump should go after people for fake news. You seem to have made that up.
I said he should investigate his enemies and if he finds something, he can have them arrested and potentially jailed.
Simple.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
"I said he should investigate his enemies and if he finds something, he can have them arrested and potentially jailed.
Simple. "
Is this belief true of American members on ATS?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.nytimes.com...

This sounds like a witch hunt. If the old, "we have proof, but you can't see it" card is played, then you can be sure this is fabricated bull# made to smear Trump. They really want him gone.

This is looking like it's much deeper than simple the media not liking Trump.

Here's what I think is happening.

After the election loss, Hillary Clinton and her team went fairly quiet. I believe this was a time for plotting to overthrow the incoming government of the United States. At this time they pulled together the team that would do it and it included key media owners, select reporters, select campaign and DNC officials, and senior intelligence service officials loyal to them.

The entire propaganda story about Russia is being played out according to their plan and others are being roped into the narrative, including Obama who I doubt was initially involved and the FBI, who had given conflicting information before later changing their story.

This is a desperate last play by a number of traitors who know that if Trump takes office they will be going to jail, or worse, for years of crimes against the people of America enabled by the abuse of power.

The above scenario has no evidence attached to it, but then we no longer need evidence to publish these claims.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
First we had Fake News and now its progressed to Fake Intelligence. How come when we said there was Fake Science with Global Warming we got yelled at like they're doing now? Fake Economic Data, too. Fake Government? Is everything Fake?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
First we had Fake News and now its progressed to Fake Intelligence. How come when we said there was Fake Science with Global Warming we got yelled at like they're doing now? Fake Economic Data, too. Fake Government? Is everything Fake?

It would seem in the main stream news circles, only things that Democrats disagree with is fake, or a conspiracy theory, etc..

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are cousins. After the election, they became BFFs again. Hillary went quite to avoid getting attention. Donald Trump gets attention to become popular through the mere exposure effect. Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton will go to Donald Trump's inauguration and have a great time.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
"I said he should investigate his enemies and if he finds something, he can have them arrested and potentially jailed.
Simple. "
Is this belief true of American members on ATS?

It's true of actual history IN America.
Ask Dinesh D'Souza.
What you believe is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
yeah proven fake news, you can remove this or place in hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Just wondering. It's really here, The Fall.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Rumor has it that VP Biden called up Trump last night and said "Urine so much trouble!!"...and then hung up.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed.
The game is afoot!

This could become a bloodbath... Trump just tweeted "FAKE NEWS". One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

And then this:

You think Trump is going to realize that he needs to investigate people that publish fake news, look for criminality and jail them, if he can. If he doesn't, more and more fake news will be pushed.

If fake news itself is not criminal, then you are saying he should use his power and position to go after people, whom have the freedom of speech and press, in order to find other charges that will stick.

I didn't say Trump should go after people for fake news. You seem to have made that up.
I said he should investigate his enemies and if he finds something, he can have them arrested and potentially jailed.
Simple.

Your post spoke for itself:

he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

Sounds to me like you're saying Trump should go after people for fake news.

No matter. You're still saying Trump should use his position and power to go after his enemies.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
LOL, Tapper has just said on CNN that the Michael Cohen in the report is a different Michael Cohen to the one that can prove he was not in Prague. Couldn't make this up

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The game is afoot!

And then this:

Simple.

Your post spoke for itself:

he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

Sounds to me like you're saying Trump should go after people for fake news.

No matter. You're still saying Trump should use his position and power to go after his enemies.

Yes Trump should use his position to go after his enemies, just as Obama has done.
If there is anything that can be used to legitimately jail his enemies he should use it, just as Obama has done.
Sometimes fighting fire with fire is necessary.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.nytimes.com...

Neither. You are the confused one or lying.

Your link was from 3 months ago.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

www.nytimes.com...

Let me know if you are still confused and I can explain further.

If someone reports it hasn't rained yet yesterday, it doesn't mean they are lying when they report it is raining now.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join