It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungary To Launch Crackdown On All George Soros-Funded Organizations

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
In another blow to george Soro's Hungary is set to kick out all of his NGO's, The country is planning to use all the tools at it's disposal to sweep out NGO's funded by the hungarian financer, Claiming that they "serve global capitalists and back political correctness over national governments"

Things haven't been going to good for old Georgie boy... First brexit, then the loss to trump, Now his organisations are getting the boot from his own country...

Cant say i have any sympathy for him.

Read the full article here

Edit : I just want to add here for anyone that doesnt know who George Soros is, If you put this guy in guantanamo bay for crimes against humanity, Half the world's problems would disappear overnight...
edit on 10-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I hope theyre successful, evil dirt bag...problem is theres the folks he works for still to get rid of, not to mention the greedy sociopaths willing to take his place.

Great news

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I hope most nations follow suit... including the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Things haven't been going to good for old Georgie boy... First brexit, then the loss to trump, Now his organisations are getting the boot from his own country...

Cant say i have any sympathy for him.

Edit : I just want to add here for anyone that doesnt know who George Soros is, If you put this guy in guantanamo bay for crimes against humanity, Half the world's problems would disappear overnight...

Doesn't look good then does it, especially since Trump has a Soros partner in his new administration.

But, Shss! I forgot to mention that Trump likes to work with Soros...much of the time if not always, but I guess the Prime Minister Viktor Orban, doesn't know about that?

edit on 10-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Soros' miserable days are numbered. His son is a dweeb...so his evil ends with him.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Soros' miserable days are numbered. His son is a dweeb...so his evil ends with him.

So, how is Hungary going to treat Trump then, once they/the Prime minister at least, realises that Trump and Soros are business partners, and also has a business partner of Soros in his administration ?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So, how is Hungary going to treat Trump then, once they/the Prime minister at least, realises that Trump and Soros are business partners, and also has a business partner of Soros in his administration ?

Read the article and you'll find out how they''l treat him,

The way you're talking you must think Trump is a BLM protester....

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Riddle me this....

If a guy as hated as ol George was to be murdered by a regular joe in broad daylight, do you think the world would come together and demand a pardon?

Me personally, I would declare such a person a hero and nominate a national holiday in celebration of the day.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
Riddle me this....

If a guy as hated as ol George was to be murdered by a regular joe in broad daylight, do you think the world would come together and demand a pardon?

Me personally, I would declare such a person a hero and nominate a national holiday in celebration of the day.

Thoughts?

Well a majority of idiots call whistleblowers trailers, so most people probably wouldn't care or be educated enough to know why it'd be a good thing. Just another little blip on the radar for most people.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow that's interesting.

top topics

join