It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary not well ?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

NYC is Trumps seat of power, as the NYPD are holding a copy of Weiner's laptop it could get interesting ...if we all last that long.

Yup. It's the soap opera that never ends. Time to cut the channel.

Hey, don't circumcise this story just yet. Weiner's tip my peel back a layer or two of this peculiar tale.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
speaking of hillary, has she hiked on out of those woods yet??
seriously has there been any news about her or has she just vanished from public scene?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Let it go, who cares if she is sick, she is out of the game.

The Republicans went full retard on this issue like the left dif when they acted like nobody cared about the email server or her lies.
edit on 33131America/ChicagoWed, 11 Jan 2017 20:33:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

How about this one, if you stay until the end, you'll find that a heck of a lot of Congress people have had some very strange head problems. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

you'll find that a heck of a lot of Congress people have had some very strange head problems

I don't need to watch a youtube video to find out that congress has head problems.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

NYC is Trumps seat of power, as the NYPD are holding a copy of Weiner's laptop it could get interesting ...if we all last that long.

That it could! I have read that investigations are still underway, so we shall see!!

I don't think we've seen even a fraction of what's on that thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Personally, and not a Hillary supporter...
I think you can take anyone from a cross-section of this population, in that age group, and there will be some kind of health anomaly. Some serious, and some not so. I certainly wish her good health, but some of us are not so lucky in this group, and certainly have some challenges.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join