It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary not well ?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I came across this documentary which the MSM wouldn't want a bar of. If it stacks up then she must be getting constant treatment. The Dems have a habit of accusing people of something that they are up to, it seems to work on the easily swayed. Take a look their is clearly something wrong, not only with her but with the people that would put her through all this stress in running for office. vvvwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Karma.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This sort of thing is kind of old news now. Those pics have been around for months. Maybe this is a valid diagnosis; maybe not. It hardly matters now. It's beating a dead horse.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Mentally: Given up 43 years ago?

Physically? I wish her all the best !

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It might be beating the old mare. But what intrigued me was that Assange's insurance files were about Hillary...He said the difference between Hillary and Trump was the difference between a dose of Syphilis or a dose of Clap, why bring that into the conversation.? their are plenty of less medical homilies to use. Its a notifiable disease by law, and any partners must be made aware. Since she has got a lesion on the tongue , if it came out in the insurance files it would be very damaging.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It might be beating the old mare. But what intrigued me was that Assange's insurance files were about Hillary...He said the difference between Hillary and Trump was the difference between a dose of Syphilis or a dose of Clap, why bring that into the conversation.? their are plenty of less medical homilies to use. Its a notifiable disease by law, and any partners must be made aware. Since she has got a lesion on the tongue , if it came out in the insurance files it would be very damaging.

I'm thinking that begs the question still. It's over. "He's dead, Jim." If she's really sick, we'll find out eventually, but it simply does not have the impact it would have had had she actually been elected. It amounts to morbid curiosity that may ultimately heap more scorn on the Clintons and cause them more grief (which many will say they deserve), but in terms of "damage" you have to ask to whom? About the only other entity is the Democratic Party, and they have four years to wiggle out of any association with Hillary and come up with a new Super Hero. I suppose we could amuse ourselves with some indictments, but that would serve only to further divide the country because her sycophants will rally around poor beleaguered Hillary. I just don't see the point because really, nobody wins.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Indeed you might be right. Their are no bad people just bad circumstances that made them that way.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hoax.
That medical report is definitely a hoax.

And without that, the video is just a way biased hit piece rehashing known information and known claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

MD in Washington by the name of Bardak. vwww.jcrsjournal.org...(99)00365-X/pdf I'd imagine that was Lisa Bardak's father.

edit on 10-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Hoax.
That medical report is definitely a hoax.

And without that, the video is just a way biased hit piece rehashing known information and known claims.

Completely agree with that assessment. That is not how they write either medical reports or secret documents.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Let's put the focus back on Clinton as #goldenshowers is about to explode.

Karma is right.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It might well be a hoax, but "well" people do not jerk their heads like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Trump saw. Trump came. She died

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

It might well be a hoax, but "well" people do not jerk their heads like that.

My impression of that was she was going uh huh, uh huh, bobble head style on purpose in response to something she was being told at the time, Like duh, uh huh, uh huh.

She isn't right in the head though, I'll grant that any day.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

They are going to get Trump on borrowing Russian money, these bastards don't give up.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Whatever the issues, they have not gone away. She's lost one election, but there is speculation that she might run for mayor in NYC. That would be a disaster!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

NYC is Trumps seat of power, as the NYPD are holding a copy of Weiner's laptop it could get interesting ...if we all last that long.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

NYC is Trumps seat of power, as the NYPD are holding a copy of Weiner's laptop it could get interesting ...if we all last that long.

Yup. It's the soap opera that never ends. Time to cut the channel.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Exception to this rule: Hillary Clinton. She is bad to the very source of her being.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If she does croak, it speaks to the validity of claims which were made during the election(s).

<<   2 >>

join