It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of Obama's Farewell Address

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now he's talking about a "selective sorting of the facts".....and "reality catching up with you"....

Oh, the irony!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Now he's talking about a "selective sorting of the facts".....and "reality catching up with you"....

Oh, the irony!!!

He blamed Jim Crow on the Middle Aged White guys that's hilarious. The Democrats were behind it haha some one doesn't know history

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Oh, the irony!!!

He blamed Jim Crow on the Middle Aged White guys that's hilarious. The Democrats were behind it haha some one doesn't know history

I saw that! Now he's comparing fighting terrorism to special interest "rights"!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Gothmog

Oh goody. Anti Obama, obsessive, childish, ridiculous, zero point thread number 42897.

Keep moaning little girls, keep moaning. This negative obsession you all seem to have is VERY good for you.

Why don't you go play with your toys instead of posting yet another Obama thread?

I voted for Obama in 2012 so your comment is invalid.

No it isn't, because you are part of the horde of eternal whiners polluting ATS with negativity.

I don't care what you did in 2012, it's what you are doing now.

Whine whine whine...moan moan moan, whinge whinge whinge, ad infinitum.

So now , you need to tell us 1 good thing about the Obama Admin over 8 years. (other than it finally ending)

Obamacare and killing Osama.

There might be others but I'm not from the States.

But as I said, I'm not an Obama fan. So I'm not sure why you are asking me.

I'm just not as childish as to start threads like this.

Threads like this are childish, serve no purpose, spread hate and negativity and keep the divide between us all.

If someone started a thread like this about Trump they would be told to get over it, move on,called a snowflake, etc...

So. Practice what you all f*cking preach cuz us non yanks are sick of idiotic posts like this.

So , you do not have "any skin in the game" . And you dont like this type of thread
WHY THE HADES BOTHER THEN ?

Simple. Threads like this DEVALUE ATS. They are childish and petty.

And I'm sick of the "new" pages filled with # like this. If it isn't anti Obama posts it's member crying over some bad things someone said about trump, or about how trump just cured cancer ....and he's not even been sworn in yet!!!

Id say at least with Obama gone you guys will finally shut the f*ck up...but that is wrong, since we all know you will spend the next 4 years blaming him for everything (yes, just like dems did about bush....well done)

Just shut the eff up and let's see if your messiah can actually stick to a campaign promise. so far so bad.

Damn , the Redzitz are out tonight.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Claim to have killed Osama bin Laden but ZERO proof shown to the American people. The rest of the world believes Osama bin Laden died in 2001.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Claim to have killed Osama bin Laden but ZERO proof shown to the American people. The rest of the world believes Osama bin Laden died in 2001.

I know right they supposedly "left his body at sea". Just like how Hitler supposedly died in the bunker when no one saw any real proof other then those dam russians.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Oh goody. Anti Obama, obsessive, childish, ridiculous, zero point thread number 42897.

Keep moaning little girls, keep moaning. This negative obsession you all seem to have is VERY good for you.

Why don't you go play with your toys instead of posting yet another Obama thread?

No it isn't, because you are part of the horde of eternal whiners polluting ATS with negativity.

So now , you need to tell us 1 good thing about the Obama Admin over 8 years. (other than it finally ending)

Threads like this are childish, serve no purpose, spread hate and negativity and keep the divide between us all.

If someone started a thread like this about Trump they would be told to get over it, move on,called a snowflake, etc...

So. Practice what you all f*cking preach cuz us non yanks are sick of idiotic posts like this.

So , you do not have "any skin in the game" . And you dont like this type of thread

And I'm sick of the "new" pages filled with # like this. If it isn't anti Obama posts it's member crying over some bad things someone said about trump, or about how trump just cured cancer ....and he's not even been sworn in yet!!!

Id say at least with Obama gone you guys will finally shut the f*ck up...but that is wrong, since we all know you will spend the next 4 years blaming him for everything (yes, just like dems did about bush....well done)

Just shut the eff up and let's see if your messiah can actually stick to a campaign promise. so far so bad.

Cant think of anything to argue against my points. Not suprise there Gothmog. I expect nothing more from you tbh.

So, go ahead....sigh...carry on with your anti Obama, trump adoring circle jerk. Very mature of you all.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Cant think of anything to argue against my points. Not suprise there Gothmog. I expect nothing more from you tbh.

So, go ahead....sigh...carry on with your anti Obama, trump adoring circle jerk. Very mature of you all.

You know why ? Because your replies are nowhere near the intellectual quality for me to reply
I asked for you to name 1 good thing
Obamacare - Really , Really is PelosiCare. - and it is the lowest of the low. Research , become informed
Had Bin Laden killed - No , no matter what you believe , Obama did not do it. Anddddd , 72 hours later , after calling Bush and asking for approval , he finally made the decision

Denying extreme ignorance. Thats my motto
And with that
Gamr over . Go find some tokens and then come back to play the game

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You know why ? Because your replies are nowhere near the intellectual quality for me to reply
Obamacare - Really , Really is PelosiCare. - and it is the lowest of the low. Research , become informed
Had Bin Laden killed - No , no matter what you believe , Obama did not do it. Anddddd , 72 hours later , after calling Bush and asking for approval , he finally made the decision

And with that

Nicely said! I can, though, think of two good things he did, though I am sure he didn't plan on them.

1. He was great for gun sales.

2. He eliminated over 1,000 Democratic positions, in Congress, governorships, etc.

That speech....wow, so filled with BS, more race- and class-baiting, more calls for invading and taxing businesses out of business, and of course, flat out lies! Ten days seems so long now!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

And with that

Nicely said! I can, though, think of two good things he did, though I am sure he didn't plan on them.

2. He eliminated over 1,000 Democratic positions, in Congress, governorships, etc.

That speech....wow, so filled with BS, more race- and class-baiting, more calls for invading and taxing businesses out of business, and of course, flat out lies! Ten days seems so long now!!!

I Know right I almost wanted to turn off the TV because he never mentioned a thing about the Race Riots.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
I wish I could star that one million times . It dont get no better n that..

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

And with that

Oh I see... So because you disagree about obamacare and don't believe Osama was killed them you win and I'm ignorant. Cool!

That fine. I couldn't care less about your opinions frankly. I said what I had to say. This thread is childish an brings ATS down.

As I said, carry on with your circle jerk. I expected no more from you mate.

Good night

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Criticise Obama = people have a good laugh about it.

We are , believe me , we are....gonna put me in good humor for a year (putting me in good humor is a massive undertaking)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

We are , believe me , we are....gonna put me in good humor for a year (putting me in good humor is a massive undertaking)

That's fine, but it would be nice if you all wouldn't whine quite so much when we criticise your messiah.

Or is this only a one sided game?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That's fine, but it would be nice if you all wouldn't whine quite so much when we criticise your messiah.

Or is this only a one sided game?

Its a one sided game because the only one who thought he was a Messiah was Obama. Trumps a private citizen running for office and won.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevemagegod

Self-serving BS is what we will see, from start to finish!!

Better get used to it. Remember who you voted in.

Yes, I do, and so far, he's keeping his promises! Refreshing, that!!

I could get used to such behavior, easily.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh, the irony!!!

The whole thing was so bad, we ended up turning the sound off! Self-serving BS, fro start to finish, as I predicted, lol!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And with that

I Know right I almost wanted to turn off the TV because he never mentioned a thing about the Race Riots.

We finally did - can't stomach much of his chatter anyway. And, of course he didn't mention those! He doesn't want attention to something he likely helped to plan!!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh, the irony!!!

The whole thing was so bad, we ended up turning the sound off! Self-serving BS, fro start to finish, as I predicted, lol!

Who is this guy, Obama, you are talking about in this thread?
Never heard of him.
edit on 25/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
I wish I could star that one million times . It dont get no better n that..

Appreciated!!

The gun sales alone amuse me. Congress, though....I am picturing how interesting the 2018 elections could be!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join