It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of Obama's Farewell Address

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
The hypocrisy is amazing here.

Criticise Obama = people have a good laugh about it.

Criticise Trump = people wail about it like the snowflakes they like to so roundly condemn and then post a wall of crap about whoever might have said the bad thing that offended his delicate sensibilities.

Maybe we should just tweet anti trump posts at 3am like the child who's just been elected as POTUS does?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Oh goody. Anti Obama, obsessive, childish, ridiculous, zero point thread number 42897.

Keep moaning little girls, keep moaning. This negative obsession you all seem to have is VERY good for you.

Why don't you go play with your toys instead of posting yet another Obama thread?

I voted for Obama in 2012 so your comment is invalid.

No it isn't, because you are part of the horde of eternal whiners polluting ATS with negativity.

I don't care what you did in 2012, it's what you are doing now.

Whine whine whine...moan moan moan, whinge whinge whinge, ad infinitum.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Rosinitiate
You would get drunk quicker if you drank every time he said "I." It would probably be almost 4 shots to one...

Naw, that would be alcohol poisoning in the first 4 minutes

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Oh goody. Anti Obama, obsessive, childish, ridiculous, zero point thread number 42897.

Keep moaning little girls, keep moaning. This negative obsession you all seem to have is VERY good for you.

Why don't you go play with your toys instead of posting yet another Obama thread?

No it isn't, because you are part of the horde of eternal whiners polluting ATS with negativity.

So now , you need to tell us 1 good thing about the Obama Admin over 8 years. (other than it finally ending)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When will this farewell address take place? It will be great knowing he won't address us again!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

I'm not anti Obama, just very disappointed with him. In 2008, (when I voted for him) he said he was going to bring the the troops, close Guantanamo prison, etc.

One of the biggest criticisms from the right is that Obama "created" ISIS in part by withdrawal of the troops from Iraq. Of course that was all in keeping with the status of forces agreement which had been signed in 2008 by Bush 43 and if anyone cares to do a little research, there was no way the Iraqi government was going to negotiate a new SOFA given the pressure they were under from militias within Iraq.

The problem with closing Gitmo is what to do with the 100 or so detainees in Gitmo. About half of them could probably be moved to foreign countries for detention but the other half not so much and Congress has imposed a transfer ban which prevents those prisoners from being brought here. It's a lot of bs politics. The GOP take is that they're waiting on a "plan" for closing Gitmo but the reality is that the administration's hands have been tied unless the President wanted to disregard the congressional ban which some scholars argue he could do but others of course disagree. Presidents have already been making too many unilateral decisions, including Obama, as it is. Even if one agrees with the why, the how has disturbing implications.

the economy is no better.

The economy is demonstrably better than it was when he came into office by any measure. Absolutely any measure. The argument that could be made here is that when he came into office it was in such dire straits that it being better isn't saying much but that's a load of horses# — it could be much worse but instead it's much better. A reasonable argument could be made that presidents have much less influence over the economy than people like to pretend and that factors beyond the control of the President are much more important. What hasn't been addressed at all and remains in my mind, the greatest concern is the trend in technological unemployment. That is, the loss of jobs due to technological advance. In other words, the phasing out of human labor.

I have absolutely no reason given Donald Trump's statements that will be any better off in this department but then again, I didn't have much faith in HRC doing much of anything either.

edit on 2017-1-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
When will this farewell address take place? It will be great knowing he won't address us again!

9pm EST tonight.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So now , you need to tell us 1 good thing about the Obama Admin over 8 years. (other than it finally ending)

Obamacare and killing Osama.

There might be others but I'm not from the States.

But as I said, I'm not an Obama fan. So I'm not sure why you are asking me.

I'm just not as childish as to start threads like this.

Threads like this are childish, serve no purpose, spread hate and negativity and keep the divide between us all.

If someone started a thread like this about Trump they would be told to get over it, move on,called a snowflake, etc...

So. Practice what you all f*cking preach cuz us non yanks are sick of idiotic posts like this.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't wait for him to be gone absolutely gone. One of the worst presidents ever.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
I can't wait for him to be gone absolutely gone. One of the worst presidents ever.

I would suggest the war criminals and mass murderers bush and Blair were the worst we both had.

They are responsible for the world as it is. Obama and trump inherit their grand f*ck up.

Both of them should be tried at The Hague. Dissapointing as Obama was, he was never that bad.
edit on 10-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Threads like this are childish, serve no purpose, spread hate and negativity and keep the divide between us all.

If someone started a thread like this about Trump they would be told to get over it, move on,called a snowflake, etc...

So. Practice what you all f*cking preach cuz us non yanks are sick of idiotic posts like this.

So , you do not have "any skin in the game" . And you dont like this type of thread
WHY THE HADES BOTHER THEN ?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

"I had no scandals in my administration. I never lied about anything. Race relations are better. Russia is bad, and loves that evil Trump guy. I created jobs. I didn't fund terrorists. I'm a good guy really, honest."

Self-serving BS is what we will see, from start to finish!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So , you do not have "any skin in the game" . And you dont like this type of thread
WHY THE HADES BOTHER THEN ?

Simple. Threads like this DEVALUE ATS. They are childish and petty.

And I'm sick of the "new" pages filled with # like this. If it isn't anti Obama posts it's member crying over some bad things someone said about trump, or about how trump just cured cancer ....and he's not even been sworn in yet!!!

Id say at least with Obama gone you guys will finally shut the f*ck up...but that is wrong, since we all know you will spend the next 4 years blaming him for everything (yes, just like dems did about bush....well done)

Just shut the eff up and let's see if your messiah can actually stick to a campaign promise. so far so bad.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Self-serving BS is what we will see, from start to finish!!

Better get used to it. Remember who you voted in.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He's started, and already stuttering. Classic, lol!

The elitist actually attempted to address people on farms, etc. Now, he's quoting about rights, and calling the country a democracy. Half the speech so far is stolen from founding documents.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
He actually referred to crossing the Rio Grande as something "refugees" do!

Wow......

I have to add....he actually claimed to create jobs. Claimed the nation is a "better place". Then, get this, he claimed to have stopped Irans nuke program. Stopped?? He's funded it!!!
edit on 10-1-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: added incredulity.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Haha Obama said we ended Irans Nuclear Program without firing a single shot hahah

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What's the annoying echo in the background? Is he using Speaker Phone laughing out loud?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow he just said those brown kids.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
More talk of the same - higher taxes for businesses, allowing in any and all, stirring up racial dissent, as usual. He even referred to the middle class as "white".
edit on 10-1-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join