It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction of Obama's Farewell Address

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Uh Over the last 8 years I have had many accomplishments.The main accomplishment is I killed Osama bin Laden even though I ended the Bush Global War on Terrorism. ISIL has gone from the JV Team to Varsity. Under my watch It has expanded through multiple regions of the Middle East. Uh My Successor Hillary Rodham Clinton was not treated fairly during this campaign. Under my Administration we have made the Middle East a much safer place than Chicago. Terrorism is a creation of those bad Republicans and I refuse to call out the Religion of Peace its those who have perverted the great religion of Islam which I am a member of. After all the real threat is Global Warming. Under my administration there has never been a successful terrorist attack in 8 years. Even though I conveniently have forgotten about about the Orlando Terrorist attack, Fort Hood, and so many more.

My Health Care bill the Unaffordable Act was a great success. Its people like Rush Limbaugh and Fox News who dont think it was a success. They just dont see the brilliance in its design and creation. Under my administration people have lost doctors that I said they could keep. Even though I am leaving my legacy will be one of hope and change. However since the chosen one Hillary Rodham Clinton lost the election thanks to Fake News, Domestic Propaganda like Fox News, and Rush limbaugh there is no hope left in this country. And let's not forget about those Russians. They released nothing but the trurth and deserved to be rewarded with a Donald J. Trump Administration.

As a former Community Organizer under my administration Race Relations have been set back generations. White people have voted me in just because im Black. Multiple Race riots in multiple cities across the United States. Under my administration i have declared that its okay to riot and loot and the Police in there swat gear uniforms and militarized equipment will not be allowed to maintain order. They have to give the rioters and looters there space to burn down buildings like CVS and vandalize multiple stores because a white police officer shot a unarmed black man. The Police are not allowed to use Tear Gas to settle down the rioters because that would be racist. Under my administration No Justice No Peace gives people the right to block highways by standing in the roads stopping people from going to school,work, or the hospital.

Under my administration we have sided with the Terrorists agenda by releasing detainees from Guantanamo Bay. I am proud to say some have returned to the battlefield after we have captured them. Iran is more powerful than ever, China doesn't respect us by refusing to roll out the red carpet and making me exit the back end of the plane. We have thanked Iran for capturing are soldiers, holding them at gunpoint, hands tied up, and blindfolded. I drew a red line in Syria and I didn't follow through by invading Syria so instead we will be offering 500,000 Syrians the right to come here and everyone gets free stuff. It feels pretty good to save the world economy from collapse. Under my administration the National debt is greater than ever before. But I saved us from the Great Recession so it's all good.

As the apologizer and chief I have apologized to are Enemies and Allies for being strong. I bowed to the Saudi King. As my Legacy of Hope ends I hope that my successor Hillary Rodham Clinton will take my place one day as the true rightful Queen of America. I refused to call out Fidel Castro for being a brutal dictator when he died. Your Messiah could have won a 3rd term but because of the system set in place i couldn't denying me the right to run. And that electoral college we have in place is a product of a bygone era. Even though i won twice because of it. Obama out.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It shall be a drinking game. A shot for every time he says Russia, in this case it should probably be vodka.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
You would get drunk quicker if you drank every time he said "I." It would probably be almost 4 shots to one...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

"Well, I'm off to play one more round of golf before I am scheduled to be decommissioned ....errrr I mean retire."

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Rosinitiate
You would get drunk quicker if you drank every time he said "I." It would probably be almost 4 shots to one...

Might have to pace yourself on that one or you'll be so hammered you won't remember the rest of the speech.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The main theme(s) will be:

"Blame somebody else for the 100s of failures"

"Somebody else built that"

"But only I built the (very few) successes"

"I never really promised that"

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh goody. Anti Obama, obsessive, childish, ridiculous, zero point thread number 42897.

Keep moaning little girls, keep moaning. This negative obsession you all seem to have is VERY good for you.

Why don't you go play with your toys instead of posting yet another Obama thread?
edit on 10-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

You would either pass out or die of alcohol poisoning.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Under my Administration we have made the Middle East a much safer place than Chicago.

Best. Line. Ever.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is exactly what Obama would be saying if just before his farewell speech he was forced to take a shot of truth serum.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Oh goody. Anti Obama, obsessive, childish, ridiculous, zero point thread number 42897.

Keep moaning little girls, keep moaning. This negative obsession you all seem to have is VERY good for you.

Why don't you go play with your toys instead of posting yet another Obama thread?

I voted for Obama in 2012 so your comment is invalid.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I figured he would just walk up to the podium and scream "Burn this mutha dooowwwn!!" drop the mic and whisk away to Oahu to watch it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's how I think it should go:

"Dear America, some of you can go suck it. I mean that truly. Just suck on it big time. As an ex-President, I'll never want for anything. I'm going to Hawaii, where I am going to drink topical beverages until I can't see straight. You guys are going to stay here and deal with Trump. He too can suck it.

After I've had enough drinks, I'll just pull my pants down and wait. Please, please do not send Monica Lewinksy on your behalf. Thank you, and make it a great day."
edit on 10-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It shall be a drinking game. A shot for every time he says Russia, in this case it should probably be vodka.

Then might I suggest ...
(I just referred another member to the same before seeing this)

In fact, it's so good, I nominate this for the ATS Spirit. Can I get a second?

And as for 0bama's speech. I would stand up and applaud if he limited it to, "Goodbye."

edit on 1012017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Whats wrong with little girls? Why is that derogatory? This type of speech isnt welcome in the Leftist-kingdom-that-will-never-be.

I cant play with toys now, I'm at work and besides Ive finished painting my space marines and now I need something else to do!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Couldn't find ya a pacifier or a safety pin, but how about a diaper?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm not anti Obama, just very disappointed with him. In 2008, (when I voted for him) he said he was going to bring the the troops, close Guantanamo prison, etc.

8 years later, the prison is still open, the troops are still in another endless war, the economy is no better. Yes, we have the ACA for as long as it lasts. I'm glad to see people have something as essential as health insurance so they can get the care they need, but it came at the cost of full time jobs so employers don't have to provide insurance to those employees.

Race relations are the worst I have ever seen, and the tension continues to rise. During the riots that occurred after the protests, Obama could have stepped up and said ENOUGH, this is not the way to open a serious, constructive dialog. But he didn't.

Not anti-Obama, just sooo disappointed in him.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know one thing for sure.

Michelle's departure will be like "A Farewell to (bare) Arms".

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The hypocrisy is amazing here.

Criticise Obama = people have a good laugh about it.

Criticise Trump = people wail about it like the snowflakes they like to so roundly condemn and then post a wall of crap about whoever might have said the bad thing that offended his delicate sensibilities.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

I'm not anti Obama, just very disappointed with him. In 2008, (when I voted for him) he said he was going to bring the the troops, close Guantanamo prison, etc.

8 years later, the prison is still open, the troops are still in another endless war, the economy is no better. Yes, we have the ACA for as long as it lasts. I'm glad to see people have something as essential as health insurance so they can get the care they need, but it came at the cost of full time jobs so employers don't have to provide insurance to those employees.

Race relations are the worst I have ever seen, and the tension continues to rise. During the riots that occurred after the protests, Obama could have stepped up and said ENOUGH, this is not the way to open a serious, constructive dialog. But he didn't.

Not anti-Obama, just sooo disappointed in him.

Oh I 100% agree. I was very excited when he got in. But he turned out to be unbelievably dissapointing. What a wasted opportunity for real change.

But the level of hAtred exhibited by the cry babies on ATS is staggering.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join