It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASSANGE: Obama administration destroying public records ‘now’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This offers a great opportunity if Obama is doing this.
Any mistake and evidence could be found to send him to jail. That would be a perfect end for him. He could share a cell with Hillary.

Well, it pretty much goes without saying that it's coming from his general direction but my guess is that it's more his political allies who are mostly doing this. You have to realize that Obama doesn't need to be personally involved in stuff like this if he has connections with people who are willing to do it for him (or just because they want to).

IMO, Obama is too important to the left to have him screw it up by being found out. If it even gets close to the point to where someone might be able to prove something, I think others on the left would be willing to take the heat for it just to protect him and everyone else. That seems to be the way they think. It's how the left maintains any kind of credibility. They have fall guys. Whenever there's a big stink about something, some underling takes the blame and resigns or something and it just goes away.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: angryproctologist

Apparently it kept her out of a federal prison cell (along with illegal collusion involving the DOJ and many other 3 letter words)

Pfft. Obama is what kept her out of prison.

We shall see what Chaffetz & Gowdy have in store for HRC when they continue their investigation under a Trump presidency.

Something tells me we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg. Hillary/Obama/Soros' house of cards is about disintegrate.

Those bitchass monkeys Chaffetz & Gowdy were just trying to stone an old witch in vain

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
WL is compromised. Most of their hardcore, ardent supporters on the deep web even are questioning things about WL right now, especially since the DM switch went off and the keys are out there to be found.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Obama Administration understands that the Trump administration feels no "kinship" with past Presidential administrations, or traditions. (i.e. Replacing the Inaugural Parade announcer after 60 years on the job.) If laws were broken, there will be prosecutions.

Donald Trump was/is not part of the "old boys club". That's one reason why the Bush family worked so hard to keep him out of office. They would rather have Hillary, than have Trump's people come after them for crimes committed a decade or more ago. A WHOLE LOT of past and present politicians are likely on pins-and-needles... to say the least.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Draining the swamp doesn't mean just removing existing politicians from office. That's not what causes DC to be "swampy".

Big money interests that buy our politicians and keep them in office election after election are what cause swampiness.

Just because Trump isn't one of these politicians doesn't mean he isn't full of swamp water.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The shills on other boards are tearing into Assange as well as trying to still make the Russians into the boogerman they want. Classic deflection and spin. I have no doubt they'll destroy public records and keep concocting BS information until Trump starts kicking kiesters out of the intelligence agancies. Well, hopefully he will. Maybe they have dirt on him and will use it to protect themselves or to control him. They had dirt on the Clintons and Obama and most politicians. But it would take ONE person to stand up to them and then everybody would turn on them and it would be a bloodbath with them taking the worst of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think Obama did exactly what he had to do just in time for the sake of the masses. These guys are far more privalged with intel and sometimes it seems illogical or unjust to do something like this, but sometimes we are all on a 'need to know' basis. No offence kind of thing - Believe. You believe what you want.

Kudos to Obama and his administration!

edit on 11-1-2017 by LonnyZone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And how does Assange know? a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
And how does Assange know? a reply to: xuenchen

How do you think he knows?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Remember Obama used the classification system to illegally hide Fast and Furious since that operation was illegal, and he did it to hide information, then claimed he just heard about it in the news after it was discovered.

Obama has a history of obfuscation, perjuring himself, lying to all Americans, and prosecuting whistle blowers in many ways.

His only legacy is being a scumbag extraordinaire. You should see the truck sized paper shredders the government buys custom made to get rid of documents, or in Obama's case, Evidence that will incriminate him in crimes.

It's the whole section in the classification system that Obama rewrote for SAP to specifically include the Attorney General having the ability to create a special access program with no oversight when it included military operational, strategic and tactical programs. Oddly he amended that section when non other than Eric Holder was Attorney General and after the Fast and Furious case began I'm October of 2009. Obama changed EO 13526 in December.

I think he specifically did it for this reason because the Attorney General was never included in the previous authority to grant his own SAP without oversight.

Here is the link to his edits so you can read them for yourself.

EO 13526 Obama Edits

Burn the ships!!!!!
edit on 1/12/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Juicy stuff. I wonder how much Trump will destroy when his time is up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join