It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASSANGE: Obama administration destroying public records ‘now’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Mr. Wikileaks Julian Assange is really pushing the possibility of the outgoing Obama Administration's engaging in a scorched earth agenda and he is offering a reward to catch people destroying records.

We are seeing some odd actions lately, so maybe some of this is true.

With many scandals over the years, perhaps some people on the "inside" will want to change the historical views to keep some illegal activity hidden from the future.

ASSANGE: Obama administration destroying public records ‘now’

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says the Obama administration is destroying public records in the final days in office.

Just days ago, Assange offered a $30,000 reward to any administration employee who would publicly expose any official disposing of information.

During a Periscope press conference on Monday, Assange said the most important thing for Americans to do is to ensure Obama is not destroying those records.

youtube audio from the story:

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Mr. Wikileaks Julian Assange is really pushing the possibility of the outgoing Obama Administration's engaging in a scorched earth agenda and he is offering a reward to catch people destroying records.

That isn't far fetched.

That isn't a vast 'right wing' conspiracy.

Sandy Berger did it for CLinton.

CLinton 'aids' did it for those emails.

Since past behavior is indicative of future behavior.

We have the 'most transparent administration in US history'.

Watch the left hand pull 'them evil Russians hacked the election' out of their 'hats'.
edit on 10-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary probably recommended Bleach Bit.

Apparently it kept her out of a federal prison cell (along with illegal collusion involving the DOJ and many other 3 letter words)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I also might add that it really is kind of scary to think about how many people (potential witnesses/victims) are either being bribed or murdered by either the Obama administration,Clinton thugs,and alphabet agencies-just to keep Hillary,Wiener,Huma,Podesta,Soros,BLM terrorists (and quite possibly Obama himself) out of prison.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's hammer time!!

Can't touch this!!!

edit on 10-1-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This offers a great opportunity if Obama is doing this.
Any mistake and evidence could be found to send him to jail. That would be a perfect end for him. He could share a cell with Hillary.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Listening to the recording, I first heard that he was answering questions. Then he says that in the past both Republican and Democratic Parties have destroyed records while leaving office.
Then I heard him say of the Obama administration ...''WE ARE TOLD''...
So does he have any proof yet other than 'we are told'? He then goes on to extrapolate, ad-lib, and moralize for the rest of the recording.
Before I get all up in arms and frothing at the mouth, I will wait to see a little more proof from him other than "WE ARE TOLD"

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Remember Obama used the classification system to illegally hide Fast and Furious since that operation was illegal, and he did it to hide information, then claimed he just heard about it in the news after it was discovered.

Obama has a history of obfuscation, perjuring himself, lying to all Americans, and prosecuting whistle blowers in many ways.

His only legacy is being a scumbag extraordinaire. You should see the truck sized paper shredders the government buys custom made to get rid of documents, or in Obama's case, Evidence that will incriminate him in crimes.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Apparently it kept her out of a federal prison cell (along with illegal collusion involving the DOJ and many other 3 letter words)

Pfft. Obama is what kept her out of prison.

We shall see what Chaffetz & Gowdy have in store for HRC when they continue their investigation under a Trump presidency.

Something tells me we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg. Hillary/Obama/Soros' house of cards is about disintegrate.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Hillary probably recommended Bleach Bit.

The bleachbit thing was well documented too.

Even after they deleted the emails.

And the best part was: the FBI actually recovered the deleted emails and found quite a few that were in fact work related.

The FBI has turned over all those to the State Dept, and they are releasing them slowly after all the censoring of classified material.

It's possible some of the real damning ones might end up "missing".

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Could it be that WIkileaks has sources?

Nah!!!

edit on 10-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yeah the "WE ARE TOLD" thing is always suspicious.

But then again, "WE WERE TOLD" about the DNC and Podesta hacks ahead of time too.

edit on Jan-10-2017 by xuenchen because: classifiedforever

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i wonder how much this matters. Trump already knows what he believes about all the major issues....global warming, vaccines, all that stuff....so even if he found stuff that seemed to confirm it it wouldnt really matter the media would just say hes inventing stuff and no one would be able to prove he didnt. Same with Benghazi or any number of other contentious issues.

Hes going to start with a clean slate if he wants it.....and he can write his own script. I hope its a good one we wont be sad to read.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Any good criminal knows not to leave a paper trail.
Sounds more like they just wanna cover their butts.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

We shall see what Chaffetz & Gowdy have in store for HRC when they continue their investigation under a Trump presidency.

Something tells me we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg. Hillary/Obama/Soros' house of cards is about disintegrate.

Hillary allegedly said "we're all going to jail if he wins", referring to Trump.
I agree with you - I think there is a LOT more to be uncovered.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
according to similar news outlets Obama was supposed to have imposed martial law and the Dems would change the constitution to prevent Trump from presidency and the electoral college voters were all getting assassinated...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
i wonder how much this matters. Trump already knows what he believes about all the major issues....global warming, vaccines, all that stuff....so even if he found stuff that seemed to confirm it it wouldnt really matter the media would just say hes inventing stuff and no one would be able to prove he didnt. Same with Benghazi or any number of other contentious issues.

Hes going to start with a clean slate if he wants it.....and he can write his own script. I hope its a good one we wont be sad to read.

And there it is: pull the Trump Card!

YES it matters to a free and open society that established rules of transparency are met by any and all politicians etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Regarding Benghazi-I think that the dead American assets are kind of hard to fake.

(on a side note-I wouldn't be surprised if the Obama admin. retroactively re-classifies anything that he cannot have destroyed directly.Not hard to imagine coming from the most corrupt presidential administration in our nation's history.)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Could it be that WIkileaks has sources?

Nah!!!

One can hope that the faith so many are placing on Wikileaks and Assange is justified. But does no one worry that it now seems that almost everything that is reported to have come from the mouth of Wikileaks is taking on levels of truthfulness and authority as if they were just delivered during a trip to the mountain top?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Hillary allegedly said "we're all going to jail if he wins", referring to Trump.
I agree with you - I think there is a LOT more to be uncovered.

In another thread I read that ALLEGEDLY, UKTruth said "I scratch my nose with sand paper"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join