It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let me get this right. they seem to think Hollywood is more important than The President of the United States.

Hummm strange outlook.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Team America predicted this years ago. Alec Baldwin, George Clooney, Martin Sheen etc... how did they know!?

Brilliant... amazing how accurate it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: skuly
Hollywood celebrities are not known for being the most modest of people but
when they say that they are speaking on behalf of “all of humanity” and think
that Hollywood is “the base of the entire modern American culture“ it does
sound a little delusional as to how much influence they believe they have.

A group of liberal Hollywood celebrities are threatening a “massive, all-round Hollywood strike” unless Donald Trump resigns. Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture“, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “all of humanity.”

“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around“, a spokesperson for the group told The New York Times.

“We’re calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood, starting with the actors and celebrities themselves and encompassing companies in charge of making props, movie memorabilia and even souvenir shops.”

Yournewswire
So on a positive note this might stop any more transformer movies being made which
all of humanity will agree is a good thing.
I say go ahead and strike, we will just watch indy and foreign films instead.Hollywood has been dreck for years.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let em strike . Havent watched Hollywierds propaganda in years .

Far better films from HK and Taiwan .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Will they hold their breath next?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Looks to be a spin headline..

Well the source is yournewswire which is known for publishing garbage like this fake news hoax.
edit on 2017-1-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

David Blaine has that one covered I think.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No Blaine has their next move sorted...

Shoot yourself in the face..

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
On same site;
"Putin to be made royal Tsar as Russia prepares for Holy War".
You know, I'm not sure that Yournewswire should be counted as a serious news provider.

Deus Vult!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Apprently he is busy shooting himself in the mouth?

ktla.com...

Blaine was taken to a hospital, where doctors found that he had a lacerated throat.

I watched the video, wtf ? a gum shield to catch the bullet? And it shatters?

Or le Faux?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That's irony.....one profession that earns their money " making believe" bitching about another profession that lies for a living "politicians".....pot meet kettle. Actors & Politicians....or the arse-holes & the ones who kiss them.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Total Hollywood strike?

Oh my goodness, they might just hold their breath until they turn blue, for good measure.

Guess that means we'll be spared yet another comic book turned live action movie, or worse yet, a "gritty reboot" of a tired old series.

More self-important celebrities who believe just because they're in the public eye, their opinion is as important as they think THEY are.

edit on 1/10/2017 by Cheddarhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: skuly

I say, "Okay, go ahead and strike".

Buh-bye.

The sad part is they do not believe in our political process unless they win.... Even by saying we will strike or leave etc they are suggesting that everything America stands for can just be pushed aside.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You mean they won't be working to produce liberal trash movies while Trump is Prez? What a bonus for the US. Trump gets things done.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Because conservatives celebrities don't do the same thing?

How many conservative celebrities threatened to strike if Obama was inaugurated?

I'm asking because I do not know.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How far have the Jesters and fools come from being in the King's courts Did the King take advice from his fools? I don't see it happening now either.
edit on 10-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Cool, wasn't going to give them money anyways.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't know if people in hollywood are equal, better or worse than trump. I do know this, all the celebs going on strike and hollywood producing nothing would be one of the greatest things that could ever happen regardless as to why. Good, get all those morons to go on strike "against" trump and everybody wins. Hopefully the strike lasts forever.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The best movies I've seen most of these Hollywood wasters in was The Fappening..

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I could care less. For the most part, I watch British productions via Amazon Video service.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join