It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalists have declared war on the people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
WOW

Glad to be back ATS it's been a long time, maybe a couple of years sense my last visit/post, I've been here since day one under a number of different username over the years, I pulled away somewhat and chose FB as more of a platform to discuss many issues ATS has forum for but decided to come back as you guys seem to dig way deeper and of course are so much more clued up

So I wanted to touch on something now it is quite clearly in plane sight to see what we have all discussed and pondered on for so long here

I will fully admit, I didn't believe there was such an entity and very much see the world still as maybe just close allies and freinds, but no way, not anymore there is quite obviously a vast large entity that is above governments and has an impressive reach Power and control

And while we all believed Putin was the bad guy, well I still distrust and dislike the man, but I'm going to now take of a few layers of that hate, quite obviously not all is as it seems

I'm still no different, I want the best for the world and see all races as one and equal

But maybe I do not believe the current way in which were being push into one pot it the right way, I full believe the current handling of the slamming together of worlds and cultures is not for our best intentions or managed

It's more of one to create social unrest, division and of course as we can see racial tensions

The blatant Psychological operations from MSM

(PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. THATS YOU

So I want to touch on a few things and explain to you what I see and I know many of you who know the full story here clearly see them too

We all know to contol a population you do a few things, it's pretty simple just like kids you give them toys and bed time stories right, you occupy there minds while you get some down time with the Wife, Mrs, bit on the side what ever maybe your current situation, right

The media we all know is not just used to tell you what's going on, it used to be, before this NWO agenda really gained momentum, but now if you think it's for anything else other than to condition or brainwash you you really do need to wake up, NOW

We see in the US elections how powerful... But yet obvious the propaganda was,

Let's remember everything that those of us who intensely studied WWII learned about propaganda on all fronts, Allied, Soviet, Axis, and well after also into the Cold War, of course the Cold War being about who would inherit the world but nobody having the stomach to fight that last war out properly but just decided they would cock block each other all over the world cresting proxy wars over control of resources and destroying each other political spheres of influence blah blah hello Syria etc

Somewhere in there... The above, we got lost, we got greedy, we lost touch of the population, we toured against them and now we're at war with them, our enemies are reaching out to them

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO... I bet the globalists are saying... WHO EVEN ARE THEY ANYMORE we are saying

The people who would be serve for you, defend you, lie for you

NO MORE, you have lost and will continue to lose more of us, and because we know everything about you and your history, we can and will expose and fight you

the elites have broken away, they do not serve countries or alliances anymore, I don't know why and when exactly, or how this transition took place, but it's clear the entity that was, has been completely destroyed

What is apparent and clear... Is these people who own and control the vast majority of MSM, are clearly inside many countries intelligence agencies, governments, militaries but do not fully control them are pulling away from reality and simply do not care about the people of this world

What is obvious is Trump is not one of them, something happened, something they could not do anything about without completely exposing themselves as even existing

What is completely obvious to most right now is every MSM does not stop trying to destroy Trump every single day we see it, one clutching at straws report after the other, daily attempts to hijack the minds of people though Psyopps brainwashing programs story's, fake news, aided to divide, cause racial tensions

Let's get real here, every country needs to, and has a right to protect and secure its boarders, it's essential for literally hundreds of reasons

Let me put this simple for you

This is YOUR house ok, for you to run your family home you need rules ok, let's say you left your back door open

In walks a homeless person, he can stay we have room... Ok but the problem the western world has right now not just the US is this, if you do not close that door and your family home fills up with needy people your family home becomes none functioning

The system collapses, tensions rise and BOOM people are fighting, the same happens with countries,

Now let's question why these elites want to flood a country with Islamics who have absolutely no intention of integrating

Back to the house metaphor, if somebody walks into your home, and not only doesn't abide by your rules, but instead wants to have there own laws and overrule you you have a very very big problem, you both will need to fight for the property ok, that's obvious

So not only that... But these global elites also want to flood your countries with cheap labour to maximise profits for there big companies and corporate greed

Further infuriating the indigenous working classes causing more tensions

Let's stop here, this is why we had Brexit, this is why Trump got in

So ATS, were do we go from here in terms of stopping them destroy western culture, and what have I missed regarding this globalist entity

Sorry if the post is abit rushed in short on time but you get the gist of it and what this post is about I hope

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I don't think we are as divided as they want us yet. They got the distractions down yes. But if it hits I still think as a nation we pull it together and fight back as one.

Much like in the Movie WALL-E when they eventually make that human connection and find a purpose to get out of their floating lounge chairs to help, and to fight.

edit on 9-1-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2017 by Observationalist because: Block of text and grammar

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I love distractions, keeps me outa rabbit holes...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
People who payed a quarter million dollars to be educated are never going to admit or accept that they payed for their own brainwashing. They will stand by each other, as they do now and repeat the words their trainers taught them.
They will use the methods they were taught to keep any counter points from being herd.
They are beyond help. There is nothing you or I or anyone else can do to redeem them short of some sort of capture and release program.... a reprogramming .
Maybe if enough gay people get tossed off buildings by muslims they will seek protection and be willing to see things from a different prospective.
Maybe if enough women get beaten for not covering themselves, their eyes will become opened.
The question is do we wait until it gets to that point.... or do we ignore them and go about making sure it never happens

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

I don't think we are as divided as they want us yet. They got the distractions down yes. But if it hits I still think as a nation we pull it together and fight back as one.

Much like in the Movie WALL-E when they eventually make that human connection and find a purpose to get out of their floating lounge chairs to help, and to fight.

I think they're seriously trying

Who else keeps seeing the MSM complain about fake news, yet just yesterday we see another BBC CNN story pushed in people's faces regarding a racist attack with zero evidence to support it

Agenda clearly is to make you think it's all trumps fault

The elites are getting desperate with absolutely no concern to the impact it has on the society we live in, they simply don't care

A classic line there from Soros himself

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am posting this facet of the Globalists wider Asymmetric Warfare on the peoples of the planet...in this nstance targeting the USA as the lead horse...

from my word processor:

Enter the Global Engagement Center

--->> On December 23rd of last year, while we the people were busy making preparations for the holidays, President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017 into law.
Deep within this vast jungle of ink, paper, and legalese, lies a brand new federal agency created to combat what Hillary Clinton has called an “epidemic of fake news and malicious false propaganda.”

Enter the Global Engagement Center

Sandwiched in the middle of the 969-page Act, we find the production of the latest Department of State agency. The newly created Global Engagement Center is tasked with coordinating the Federal Government’s efforts to “understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation… aimed at undermining United States national security interests.”
This appears to be the government's response to the as-yet unsubstantiated claims of “Russian hacking” that allegedly stole the election. No definition of what constitutes “propaganda and disinformation” or “national security interests” is given. In practice, these words can mean anything the Center would like them to mean...

i knew there was more meat on the ''The Russians hacked our Elections" skeleton than met-the-eye
Now It is coming out--> the Ministry of TRUTH has been installed, whatever lies/fake-news, the Party tells us becomes Absolute Truth & any bad-mouthing the Establishment 'truth' will be seen & treated as Anarchy, Treason, Rebellion....

fee.org...

The Center is authorized to operate for eight years.
Notably, it is also authorized to financially support various groups, apparently of its own choosing, including “civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions.”
Frankly, though I am not the first to say it, the Global Engagement Center reminds me of the Ministry of Truth in George Orwell's 1984

If the Obama insertion of Muslim Brotherhood endures Trump & the next administration, then expect CAIR & other Muslim NGOs to rise in prominance as Sharia & Islam continues to reach a saturation point to aggressivly take-over the USA government

but before the Globalist Elite manipulating Islam to conquer the fractured USA...
the Trump administration can easily get accused of High Crimes & misdemeaners for the acts of 'untruthful' snippetts on Twitter by the aggregious use of anti-establishment thought items which are not in concordance with the Official news & worldscape told by the Global Engagement Center

IOW expect a many times attempt to Impeach Trump on his anti-Globalist stance and utterings

edit on th31148406847210142017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Everyone knows by now that the msm is owned by the filthy-rich elites and that they only report selected news and faked news. I'm sick to the back teeth of them. They msm have one job, to report news and inform, but instead they go out of their way to report lies and deliver misinformation. And all of it is deliberate and intentional.

All that money and time and hard work spent on gaining degrees for a professional career in journalism, all that effort and training to dig up facts is thrown away, and instead they use their expertise with words to produce fiction and issue propaganda.

Msm is just a vast machine that churns out lie after lie. I wouldn't wipe my arse with what they print.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have used this analogy before, and I thinking works here. The global elite treat humans like an OCD person would a bowl of M&M's. Sorting each color in its appropriate bin, everything in its right place. Yet what they can't account for and drives them nuts is the free will of humans.

We all still can choose to continue, stop or turn at anytime with little consequence. The problem is they are takin control consequences.

They soon can give or take away. Now that's our fault we fell asleep and allowed those policies to develop. That's where the distractions come in.

They eventually will de-incentivize free will and reward the conformity.

Will the motivation to resist out weigh the consequences. What does this world hold for us that one would give up thier free will for an OCD elitist reality.

See Nimrod
edit on 10-1-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I keep remebery Edgar Cayce's words, "Russia will be the savior of the world"

top topics

join