It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Clooney voices support for Meryl Streep anti-Trump speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think much furniture exists in the mind, but maybe a good, comfortable recliner isn't out of place anywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump could have handled it with a little class but he just came across as a punkazz little twitter bitch.

He has become a parody of himself. Entertaining but not what we need in a leader of the free world.

Clooney 230,000 or so followers,Meryl Streep 43,000 or so followers,Trump 20,000,000 followers.

Hes not a punkazz twitter bitch he is THE twitter bitch

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

I am pretty sure I explicitly stated how important twitter is, repeatedly. Especially on this topic. It just doesn't get anymore significant.

Twitter is probably the most critical avenue of a politicians life, or anyone who wants to really change the world with in-depth analyses and commentary. Time spent there is never wasted, and there is no doubt that it should be the main focus and method of communication for all of humanity. The world would immediately be a better place if we, as you say, put a bit more thought into our tweets. You explained it beautifully; if we don't make thoughtful tweets, we might as well be fiddlin' while the world is sizzlin'

I am an overachiever, but also a bit dense, so I read your post three times. Was it specifically two for a reason?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump could have handled it with a little class but he just came across as a punkazz little twitter bitch.

He has become a parody of himself. Entertaining but not what we need in a leader of the free world.

He isn't the leader yet.

And are you saying appearing on Between Two Ferns is?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What a dumbass, and all of his movies sucked anyways.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Isn't this oddly similar to the plot in Team America?

edit on 10-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You should check out ATS! People are having a sh+t fit about Ms Streep!! six pages of posts and rising!!!!

edit on 10-1-2017 by Tiger5 because: Punctuation

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

I know. Basically the whole nation, amiright?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So someone whos job is playing make believe supports someone whos job is playing make believe . I should listen why .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I guess that Meryl Streep forgot that only Mr Ugly an his Alt-right cronies are allowed to launch ad hominin attacks/Be Controversial/ Tell it like it is etc. DO we really want totalitarian from Mr Ugly?? So now our favorite working Class to mega riches Vunderkind is now an expert on Film and acting! Ho.w utterly amazing

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He also does commercials,like I believe those,so what another millionaire out of touch with reality,libtards snowflakes unite

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well put Clooney.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Isn't he supposed to be busy putting together his team? Doesn't he have better things he could be doing preparing to take that most important job in the country?
Well a normal person would but trump isn't normal.

No the other day when he was supposed to be preparing for that very importing briefing on the Russian hack his MAIN CONCERN was how bad a job Arnold Schwarzenegger did on the apprentices. He needed to tweet that out. Couldn't help his ADHD self.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

No it doesn't. But it also doesn't mean they are not entitled to have those opinions and voice them.
Much like I do here. Much like everybody does.
You don't have to listen.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ha ha because it's a coffee brewing system not coffee he's doing advertising for.
Facts of any degree don't matter around here at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That's the third time today my post appeared twice. Geez
edit on 1102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If nobody cared we wouldn't be having this conversation.
You may not care but that's not everybody.
Obviously people do care.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Oh good...another thread by trumpeters whining about someone who doesn't like their messiah.

What a bunch of little cry babies you all are.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What a dubious distinction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join