It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Cheney's Green Parka and Boots Stand Out At Ceremony

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

you would have seen that Cheney did have on a black dress overcoat for parts of the ceremonies. (deny ignorance!)

[edit on 28-1-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

Please Deny Ignorance by not assuming we didn't look at the slide. WE ALL KNOW WHAT ASSUME SPELLS!

[edit on 28-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
disrespectful? green in christianity represents life, so whos to say he wasnt wearing green to celebrate their lives? stop being petty and bashing him.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
The Vice President has a "Social Secretary" who coordinates what he wears at functions.

AH, A CLUE SHERLOCK! We know that there is a person who gets paid for keeping the VP out of problems like this. Maybe that person just really wanted to get the VP in trouble, but I doubt it. Come on, this person just said "Oh well, sure he's going to disrespect millions of deaths but let him have his fun"?
Obviously there was no premeditation of this because such disrespect would never have been allowed. This arose from unanticipated necessity. For all I know they don't make really formal black coats with kevlar in them; I never checked because so few people ever shoot at me.
Maybe they make them and the order got screwed up.
Maybe they couldn't get it there in time because of some screw up.
Maybe all of dick Cheney's formal clothes have swastika arm bands on them- I wouldn't be completely shocked.

There are a 1,398,107.8 possibilities, and you homed right in on the one extremely unlikely possibility which casts Dick Cheney in the worst light.

The man belong in friggin jail, Hoss; fashion shouldn't be our first criticism. Keep your eye on the ball!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join