It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did he find?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
" What did you find? I want to know what you found!? " Abby screamed her lungs out. The man sitting across the table didnt flinch, he didnt care. She worked all her life believing she did something right, but this person across the table, made her doubt every choice she ever made in her whole life. She thought to herself;" Whats the point, if its all a lie? "

" You seen the truth, havent you!? Dont lie! " The man across the table, looked at the clock above the door behind Abby and then his eyes turned ice cold when he looked at Abby;" We are story driven animals Abby, everything you do, every thought is a process of story line you live and breath in ".
Abby thought that he made no sense, just dribble drabble, pouring out.

" I found something a few years ago, that made me question things. That simple question i started with, has become trivial, yet you want to hear the answer to that question. Take my word for it, people have died for less. It means very little in the grand theme, a single note in one of Mozarts great concertos, yet you devoted years for this, let it go. "

Abby couldnt hold it in;" Your a f# coward, i want to know the f# answer!! IM F# SCARED! "

The man across the table looked at her and said;" It was always about you, Abby, no one else, let it go "

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Well done!

join