It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes to Meryl Streep’s Defense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The White House comes to self entitled movie star Meryl Streeps defense. Of course they would in a last veined attempt to scream foul due to their collossal loss, cannot function it seems. Plastic People behaving incredibly childish.

How I wish Anyone from 100 yrs ago could time travel to right now, and see how insane these people are. It would truly be a Kodak Moment lol.

Now.. where's my Time Machine!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

He'll be the next Mark David Chapman..

Says the guy who changed his avatar to an image of Jesus superimposed with Donald Trump's face. Bwahahaha. What next? Crying about how I refer to the triggerables as a cult?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm a triple agent. Clearly. I pretend to be a Trump supporter acting as controlled opposition but actually my goal is to setup Trumpkins for the inevitable, devastating mass disillusionment.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Down is up. We have a rock star-in-chief. Ivanka is the new First Lady. Meryl Streep has a Moloch tattoo on her left butt cheek and Obama drinks blood from a skull. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

My keyboard got the coffee syndrome when I read that.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Quadruple agent. A Paulite Anarchist for sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Tucket

He'll be the next Mark David Chapman..

Says the guy who changed his avatar to an image of Jesus superimposed with Donald Trump's face. Bwahahaha. What next? Crying about how I refer to the triggerables as a cult?

You of all people should understand satire..

*sniff sniff*

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
11 days.

Yeah, in 11 days everyone will be praying for Obama to come back.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just out of touch, or missing something, but I find it extremely strange the white house "came to the defense" of anyone in a situation like this.

Sure, Streep was exercising her rights and so was pretty much everyone else. Just seems odd to focus on this event specifically when similar happens day to day.

Will the next one be about the sun rising or the tide coming in

edit on 9-1-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
First off I think Streep is a great actress. As I mentioned elsewhere she had as much of a right to her opinion as I do mine.

But her defense of a child rapist in Roman polanski sort of shreds her moral high ground as far as I am concerned.

I kind of wish trump would not respond to stuff like this, or at least be funnier or edgier. Just saying she is overrated is a little weak in my opinion.

But on topic, let's not act like trump is the only President to whine about others. Obama can't help but whine about fox news and even blame them for all of his failures, even when almost every other media outlet was in the tank for him.

If all of Hollywood wasn't busy worshipping him and would have bashed him at an event like this, I am sure Obama would have responded and whined about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Is it just me, or does this guy look like he's about to break out in laughter?

If I could read this guys mind he'd be saying..

'oh crap, now I have to put on a performance and pretend like I give a ### in front of the cameras while reading this fake write up in front of me'.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Is it just me, or does this guy look like he's about to break out in laughter?

If I could read this guys mind he'd be saying..

'oh crap, now I have to put on a performance and pretend like I give a ### in front of the cameras while reading this fake write up in front of me'.

American White House press secretaries are semi-professional actors.

And they have their "moments" just like the big movie and TV stars do.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

lol That is true, and just as humorous to watch.

edit on 9-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Clearly you're not on Twitter. Meryl Streep didn't need any rescusing. The Trump Twitter troll army seems to have lost something. Guess the Kremlin must have retasked some of the troll farms?

Hell even James Woods had nice things to say about Meryl Streep and he's typically a super douche bag on Twitter.

James Woods Verified account
‏@RealJamesWoods

I started my career working with #MerylStreep. That experience set a standard to which I always aspired. A national treasure and fine woman.

Retweets 1,042 Likes 6,881

10:28 PM - 8 Jan 2017

Liberals cannot determine the extent of brain damage other Liberals are suffering from.
So your example of James Woods defending Meryl Streep is meaningless.
We Trumpets just sit back and marvel that Libs are able to get out of bed and dress themselves every day.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yeah, there aren't too many important things going on in the world, seems perfectly reasonable for the administration to be commenting on Meryl Streep.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What's funny is the leftists have been telling everyone for years that "words have consequences".

Now they are pissing themselves and have finally discovered freedom of speech.

Hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So Streep needed the holy pulpit of the Globe's to start up about Trump. All these righteous people that didn't get the President they deserved. Or is she moaning that she paid into the Clinton Foundation?

About James Wood

truthfeed.com...

James Woods Reveals 5 Amazing Things Trump has ALREADY Done Since Winning the Presidency

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You don't even have to personally insult them. Any criticism of Dear Leader-elect and they go into all out meltdown. It's adorable how triggerable deplorables are.

And here's me thinking my memory's failing... Nope! you used the same words in your last "x" threads.
Whats the matter Xuenchen beat you to it. You couldn't put your spin on it first?

come and cry on my shoulder

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

My keyboard got the coffee syndrome when I read that.

Oh no not you Charlie! You've become one of the shaking Triggerables!! Lol

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Says the Christian who goes by the name of Ptah.....hahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join