It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes to Meryl Streep’s Defense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Oh how wholesome and heartwarming.

The White House has come to the rescue of Meryl Streep !!

She was so stern and serious last night but took so much heat from the opposition.

This is so tearjerking, I can't swallow anymore today.

White House Comes to Meryl Streep’s Defense

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest on Monday defended actress Meryl Streep’s Golden Globes speech which has received the ire of the President-elect.

“She clearly was delivering a thoughtful, carefully considered message that she believes in deeply,” Earnest said of Streep’s acceptance speech. “It seemed to me to be a fairly straightforward exercise of her First Amendment rights as a citizen of the United States,” he added.

and get a load out of this comment !! ......

The Press Secretary said that he had not spoken to the President about the speech but predicted that he would not comment publicly on Streep’s criticism of Trump which he is in office. “He’s got institutional responsibilities,” Earnest said. “he was to set aside those personal feelings in order to preside over an effective transition.”

LOL Obama has "institutional responsibilities" !!

Get your handkerchiefs out and ready !!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, institutional responsibilities.

Does that include desperately (and pathetically) trying to goad Russia into war?

Does that include firing warning shots at Iranian vessels? (The same Iran that Obama's administration made that "terrific" deal with)?

How many more days of desperate destruction attempts do we have left?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Down is up. We have a rock star-in-chief. Ivanka is the new First Lady. Meryl Streep has a Moloch tattoo on her left butt cheek and Obama drinks blood from a skull. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
11 days.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Obama was for designated "free speech zones".

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sorry DB, I had to do it.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
what responsibilities?

Is that why i had to sit in traffic for an hour yesterday so that he and his motorcade could go to a damned fundraiser down the street instead of being 2,800 miles away from his office doing his job like we pay him to be. What a hypocrite and liar.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A person famous for projecting fiction.

Defended by another person adept at projecting fiction.

It's likely to be fictional..

Oscars for everyone!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Clearly you're not on Twitter. Meryl Streep didn't need any rescusing. The Trump Twitter troll army seems to have lost something. Guess the Kremlin must have retasked some of the troll farms?

Hell even James Woods had nice things to say about Meryl Streep and he's typically a super douche bag on Twitter.

James Woods Verified account
‏@RealJamesWoods

I started my career working with #MerylStreep. That experience set a standard to which I always aspired. A national treasure and fine woman.

Retweets 1,042 Likes 6,881

10:28 PM - 8 Jan 2017

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Clearly you're not on Twitter. Meryl Streep didn't need any rescusing.

Yet Obama seemed to think she did.

And those "Twitter Trolls" have triggered the triggerables as planned.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mustve meant obuma needs to be institutionalized in an asylum .

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think Josh Earnest is trying out for a Golden Globe.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Clearly you're not on Twitter. Meryl Streep didn't need any rescusing.

Yet Obama seemed to think she did.

And those "Twitter Trolls" have triggered the triggerables as planned.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa.. and yet, Donald Joffrey Trump was doing his Twitter whine today as predicted. Because that's how predictably triggerable he is.

What's more, there's nobody more triggerable than Trumpkins. And I know all the most triggerable triggerables. Believe me. In fact, I predict the term triggerables will supplant deplorables as the most popular term for members of the cult.

I have to admit, I find it hilarious.

For all their professed hatred of political correctness, this bunch picked the most thin skinned, easily offended clown they could find to worship. And it seems like his triggerability has trickled down. Trickle-down triggerability?

You don't even have to personally insult them. Any criticism of Dear Leader-elect and they go into all out meltdown. It's adorable how triggerable deplorables are.
edit on 2017-1-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What's more, there's nobody more triggerable than Trumpkins. And I know all the most triggerable triggerables. Believe me. In fact, I predict the term tiggerables will supplant deplorables as the most popular term for members of the cult.

I have to admit, I find it hilarious.

For all their professed hatred of political correctness, this bunch picked the most thin skinned, easily offended clown they could find to worship. And it seems like his triggerability has trickled down. Trickle-down triggerability?

Alright everyone, I think I finally cracked the code: Ante is in real life a Trump supporter!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

He got you totally fooled too.

It's a masterpiece.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Alright everyone, I think I finally cracked the code: Ante is in real life a Trump supporter!!!

He'll be the next Mark David Chapman..
edit on 9-1-2017 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

....or perhaps the MSM is trying desperately to make a mountain out of a molehill again. I don't know anyone in my personal circle who gives a rat's hairy left gonad what Streep said or what DJT rebutted her with... she's an entertainer, that's it... if she's not doing her job and entertaining me, then I could not care less what inanity is emanating from her mouth.

I am, however, counting the days until we can all honestly and purely say "WHO GIVES A **** WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY? YOU ARE NOW A NOTHING." when Obama (or his handlers) opine on a topic. That shrugging of the shoulders and "whoopty doo" motion with the index finger everytime he speaks will feel swell.
edit on 9-1-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And they have to know it. How do they even live with themselves?? It's like if they were WWE (WWF) reporters, who think they're covering real sports working for ESPN.
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join