It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Liberal Tear Falls From Obama's Eye

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well we got tears from the big O while delivering his "farewell address"(spoiler:he is not really going away)
While I disagree with him, one of the few things I genuinely believe about him was on display towards the end of his speech. He really does care for his family, and he is at least aware of the sacrifices they have made so he could be POTUS.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
TAKES HARD WORK and SACRIFICE----Now watch this drive

There's a reason most humans find this to be the most honorable upstanding trait to have next to laying your life down.

$lave Genetics

I like what that Jesus cat said-----None of you are good----No not one.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor
Riiight... because doubling the national debt, falsifying his birth certificate, cutting pay to front line troops etc etc makes a great president. You're right, stand up guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Looks more like sweat! Can't be easy going in front of an audience and pretending to have accomplished something besides being one of the best "lyin to your face" hustlers in the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Obama's presidency was a disaster. The entire world has moved to the brink of WWIII because of him. He has no achievements worth a place in history. Fortunately all his 'achievements' are going to be ripped up.

Oh, sure. And my auntie is the Queen of England. Just because I say so!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: UKTruth

Obama's presidency was a disaster. The entire world has moved to the brink of WWIII because of him. He has no achievements worth a place in history. Fortunately all his 'achievements' are going to be ripped up.

Oh, sure. And my auntie is the Queen of England. Just because I say so!

If the shoe fits, wear it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well from a foreigners perspective, he gave you legitimacy abroad in the eyes of the everyday person. I'm in the UK and I watched his inauguration, cant think it'll happen again. He's pretty popular in the western world. Your next choice has us all going "what?!?"

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Well from a foreigners perspective, he gave you legitimacy abroad in the eyes of the everyday person.

How?
Because of his skin color?
Or by pandering and kowtowing to every dictatorial patriarchy he can find?
It's all about perception and America is now seen as weak and malleable by foreign interests.
To you that may seem like an admirable quality. To a vast majority of us living here it makes us worry about our future as a nation.

Your next choice has us all going "what?!?"

We weren't given many choices in case you didn't notice.
It was the murderous career politician.
Or
The big orange monkey from New York.
We chose the monkey deal with it!!

Just be thankful we all didn't vote for...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Obama may be liberal, but tears aren't sentient. Tears aren't liberal or conservative.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
BREAKING: DC saying goodbye to Joe Biden live now. Please join the live coverage and see the tears flowing, take a moment to respectfully face mec, er Washington and wave bye bye.

He just got a special medal too!
edit on 12-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
Maybe partly because he's black and had a statesman like look and manner. I think its harder for Europeans to get their heads around your republican candidates they have a traditional image of rightwing, gunloving fundy christian types, which is not something we get. Obviously generalising massively here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join