It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Liberal Tear Falls From Obama's Eye

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I completely forgot to mention this earlier, we must always remember Obama's Dreamers. Where will they go now, under evil Trump nazi? Obama helped their dreams come true, hopefully there dreams will continue regardless of devil hair man.

So just what is that idiotic meme supposed to mean? Just another meme made for the knuckledraggers because everyone knows there's no such thing as foreign children.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the only people "triggered" are you righties in this thread. your bizarre obsession with trying to outdo each other with liberal insults, could turn into a fascinating study of sociopathic behavior...keep it up.

It is bizarre. Typical fanatics. ATS is one of the few places that allows such trashy subject matter while masquerading as a serious non troll discussion board. I would say that 98% of threads contain useless content and are filled with nutbars doing everything they can to find others who will validate their blames towards their inability to succeed in the real world. Notice how these types lose their jobs every time they share who they really are? Moderates still run this country no matter how mental or weird the Trump fanatics get. Always know that crazy doesn't have a political philosophy. Some people are just crazy.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
History will remember him as the first nominally black president and also because of...........um.......wait I'll think of something in a second.........there must be something else.....ahhhmm...............can I get back to you?.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I completely forgot to mention this earlier, we must always remember Obama's Dreamers. Where will they go now, under evil Trump nazi? Obama helped their dreams come true, hopefully there dreams will continue regardless of devil hair man.

So just what is that idiotic meme supposed to mean? Just another meme made for the knuckledraggers because everyone knows there's no such thing as foreign children.

If you do a reverse search for images, you'd find that all the people in that meme are either in or were born in America.

Facts serve no purpose in the empire of lies (and memes).

I think sharing disinformation in the form of ignorant and baseless memes is triggering at its finest.

They don't know what they're posting, only that it's partisan trolling.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Ahh yes, attack the fun-loving memes.

We shouldn't trouble ourselves with all those juicy links I provided. Libya is just fine, Obama saved Libya and it is now a wonderful place to visit.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis doc, we would be wandering aimlessly, lost and alone, without you!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Divided (and conquered).

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Divided (and conquered).

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Mate don't waste your time. You can't argue with ignorance and idiocy without climbing down to their level. These are people giving blind faith to a man who can't take an insult in the media without crying about it and getting defensive on social media. It's hilariously tragic.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You can tell the tear is liberal because it's salty as hell and a complete waste of resources (:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Shouldn't that be a Trillion dollar bill so you can carry it around and hope for change?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedSeraph
You can tell the tear is liberal because it's salty as hell and a complete waste of resources (:

Like every single one of trump's tweets.
edit on 11-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: GodEmperor

*sobs*

Can we. . . c-c-c-can we still blame Bush?

HAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Best quote I've heard in a long time, I'm going to use that and give you credit for it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wasn't that Bush?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well, granted, he may not have been to the liking of the right wingers in the US. I mean, Obama is hardly a narrow-eyed red-neck KKK and gun loving despicable twat. Obama also failed badly to express his love for HimSelf, HimSelf, nepotism, corperatism, Twitter, Twitter, Tweets, Russia and far too young ladies - all things that are necessary to be a POTUS nowadays, methinks.

But he managed to do a few things. Minor stuff, just 400 tiny littlte things . FNobel Peace price, stuff like that.

So, yeah, nothing to remember.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Too bad he didn't do that last fall, he could have gotten a Golden Globe. They just throw awards around like confetti anyway. The boob got a Nobel peace prize and just gave himself some kind of American hero medal.
Trump, you can haul Obama's ass into prison just like Hillary if you have the guts. make America great again, start prosecuting these people.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well, granted, he may not have been to the liking of the right wingers in the US. I mean, Obama is hardly a narrow-eyed red-neck KKK and gun loving despicable twat. Obama also failed badly to express his love for HimSelf, HimSelf, nepotism, corperatism, Twitter, Twitter, Tweets, Russia and far too young ladies - all things that are necessary to be a POTUS nowadays, methinks.

But he managed to do a few things. Minor stuff, just 400 tiny littlte things . FNobel Peace price, stuff like that.

So, yeah, nothing to remember.

Obama's presidency was a disaster. The entire world has moved to the brink of WWIII because of him. He has no achievements worth a place in history. Fortunately all his 'achievements' are going to be ripped up.
edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
The only sad thing I see is him getting into an armored limo after his speech instead of a paddy wagon.

Don't forget that he will forever receive a pension now for the rest of his life equal to what a Executive Level 1 employee (cabinet member) gets paid, with is currently at $205,700, plus, other benefits listed here:

The retirement benefits received by former Presidents include a pension, Secret Service protection, and reimbursements for staff, travel, mail, and office expenses. The Presidential pension is not a fixed amount, rather it matches the current salary of Cabinet members (or Executive Level I personnel)...

This makes me sad, too--all of those tax dollars going to someone who, for the most part, I see as having done quite a sub-par job in his role as our president. He did a few decent things, but not many.
edit on 11-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Oh man....I could not hold that one....made me spill me coffee from that laugh! HA! Many thanks for that...any who...

hahahahahahahahahaha.

Murikah baby. This is HUGE.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join