It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret $10B to an enemy.....treason?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Obama lied about the amount given to Iran many times and intentionally low balled the amount. The question is why and why give an enemy any amount of money. Anyone else would be up on charges of treason. This is a crime against our nation and regardless of who he is, Obama needs to be charged and tried along with all who were complicit in this treasonous act. Good place to start draining the swamp.
Link

edit on 9-1-2017 by Drftr1955 because: link not working

edit on 9-1-2017 by Drftr1955 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Aren't the Iranians about to get a huge uranium shipment from Russia soon? Hmm? Same uranium that involved the Clinton Foundation? Who paid for that, did you Mr. & Ms. American working class?
edit on 9-1-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Drftr1955

Busted Link

You fixed it.

You might give a few snippets about your source and read over everything before you post. For instance:

The Obama administration has paid Iran more than $10 billion in gold, cash, and other assets since 2013, according to Iranian officials, who disclosed that the White House has been intentionally deflating the total amount paid to the Islamic Republic.

Senior Iranian officials late last week confirmed reports that the total amount of money paid to Iran over the past four years is in excess of $10 billion, a figure that runs counter to official estimates provided by the White House. ....including a $1.7 billion cash payment included in a ransom to free Americans

Matter of fact, it even looks like much more was given. 10 billion might be a low estimate

Ghasemi disclosed that the $10 billion figure just scratches the surface of the total amount given to Iran by the United States over the past several years.

“I will not speak about the precise amount,” Ghasemi was quoted as saying in Persian language reports independently translated for the Washington Free Beacon.

edit on 9-1-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My guess is that Iran is the laundering service for isis. And stop number 2 on the drain the swamp tour should be George Soros' house.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
Just realized that. Fixed.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I actually believe the Iranian guy more than I believe Obama.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Im really looking forward to Obama vacating officer. He is a traitor and a troll.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

10 billion to Iran is treason??
What is the 750 billion to the bankers called???

When you compare this 10 billion to the 750 billion in bailouts to the couple trillion that went missing the day before 911...this story seems pretty mild,no?

Yes though...giving money to our non-domestic enemies seems messed up...or is this just a regular day in politics spending taxpayers money like it grows on trees??

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
My guess is that Iran is the laundering service for isis. And stop number 2 on the drain the swamp tour should be George Soros' house.

That will be Saudi Arabia, all dealt with in dollars, oil and arms. It's a modern day trade triangle.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

The bailouts were loans that got paid back I think.

This Iran money is not a loan.

Both not justified in any event.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DrumsRfun

The bailouts were loans that got paid back I think.

This Iran money is not a loan.

Both not justified in any event.

No, the bailouts added to your national debt. The banks needed Government bailouts, who had to turn to the Fed Resrve in order to borrow more funds from them in the form of their printed notes. The Fed Resrve produce and distribute the cash to banks, not Governments, yet the Government is the guarantor.
edit on 9/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Aren't congress the purse holders/check writers?

Obama's got some explaining to do if it came out of his own pocket...
Congress has some explaining to do if it came out of my pocket...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Again I won't claim justification, but the loans were all paid back.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The bailouts have not been paid back in full.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As far as the 1.7b sent, it was said to be for:

$400 million for military equipment not delivered in 1979 because the revolution that occurred that year
$1.3 billion interest on the $400m

If there were more payments then it's because the US likes giving money to other countries as bribes. It keeps the government from wasting it on US citizens and the country.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Natas0114

That will be Saudi Arabia, all dealt with in dollars, oil and arms. It's a modern day trade triangle.

Yes, at least on the surface, Iran would be anti-isis. What is all this money for then? Stop giving our tax dollars to everyone.

Another viewpoint on the ransom is that it was a lot cheaper than war, but at some point you gotta draw a line.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drftr1955
Obama lied about the amount given to Iran many times and intentionally low balled the amount. The question is why and why give an enemy any amount of money.

They didn't give Iran any money.

The gave Iran back the money the US had seized from Iranian bank accounts held in US banks.

The Iranian monies were just "unfrozen" and returned.

It was always Iran's money.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

He is indeed a criminal. Saw this video today and figured i'd add it here. He breaks down the crimes in detail according to the law, etc. I like some of Ben's videos. Definitely knows his stuff.
edit on 9-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

The bailouts have not been paid back in full.

Not to argue but ....

The State of the Bailout

OUTFLOWS: $622 billion This includes money that has actually been spent, invested, or loaned.

INFLOWS: $698 billion Money returned and paid to Treasury as interest, dividends, fees or to repurchase their stock warrants.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Absolutely one of MANY treasonous actions by this president that would have had actual consequences had he been white.

<<   2 >>

join