It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict: K Conway claims Donald Trump not guilty by reason of you-gotta-go-by-what's-in-his-heart

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

So... let me get this straight...

Donald Trump is elected president of the United States, which is a position which includes a duty to be a figurehead for the country toward the world, and for the government toward the people. The people of the world, not to mention the people of the United States, rely on the word of the President, to accurately describe and put forth the action plans, ideas, and hopes and dreams of the government and the people of the US both. Therefore, what we have is a situation where the United States government, will be effectively mute toward both the world and the people of the States, because none of us can trust worth a damn, the words that come out of the Presidents mouth, to be accurate, realistic, or a fair approximation of his intent, the intentions of the government he is heading up, or indeed the beliefs and thoughts of the people of the nation he is head of.

Ergo, is it reasonable to assume that for the moment, the United States of America does not actually HAVE a President, but a mascot instead? A muffled, pantomime character, whose word means nothing, whose gestures cannot be deciphered, whose every utterance has all the basis in reality of a fantasy novel?

I mean, what is he even for, if he is not there to communicate the direction of things to the people of the country he leads, and more broadly, to the world? If he is incapable of that, what hope is there for his administration?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
And if we didnt get Hillary did not intend to break the law we probably do not get this...

Thanks again for opening a door better left closed Dems...

On a more serious note... most of my adult life we have had people say the "right things", while holding office... and for a large chunk of the country we are in a worse place now..

I honestly do not give a rats backside about what the man says, he could walk around talking to a parrot demanding everyone call it mrs. trump for all I care, as long as he does some of the things he was elected to do eta: if he can save some middle class jobs, and bring some back.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. What a great anti-trump circle jerk post. Has no point, no new info, just wasting ATS page space. Why do crap posts like this get allowed to remain open?
edit on 10-1-2017 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join