It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict: K Conway claims Donald Trump not guilty by reason of you-gotta-go-by-what's-in-his-heart

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway Says Donald Trump Shouldn’t Be Held Accountable For The Things He Says

She thinks journalists should focus on “what’s in his heart.”

Face it! Kellyanne Conway is acknowledging that Trump has a severe personality defect by saying that there is incongruity between what comes out of his mouth plus his tweety-bird tweets and what is in his heart. You may term this personality defect, “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” syndrome.

Am I and journalists supposed to be mind readers when it comes to Mr. Trump? Are we supposed to be heart readers, too?

Look, I don’t give a flying you-know-what about what Kellyanne Conway says that I should focus on. All that I can possibly know about The Donald is how he ostensibly acts, how he mouths off, and what he tweets.

I’d rather listen to Jesus Christ who said that it is not what goes into a person’s mouth that makes him unclean; it’s what comes out of his mouth. A good person brings good things forth from his mouth; an unclean person brings forth: “grabbing [lady body flowers]”, “And you can go tell them that they can go [expletive deleted] themselves,” “I’d bomb the [expletive deleted] out of them!”

Hmmm, so, it seems that The Donald is so privileged that he shouldn’t be held accountable for his loony actions.

I say, let The Donald bring that up with his counselor during his 72-hour observation and evaluation period.

edit on 9-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The first step is admitting there is a problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

If we can't believe the Donald's words how are we supposed to find out what the executive branch is up to? I mean apparently we won't be having daily press briefings any more.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If we can't believe the Donald's words how are we supposed to find out what the executive branch is up to?

Look into his heart. Obviously. Just look into his heart!

(post by ColaTesla removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

No I work in IT for a pharmaceutical company. Trump and IT already don't go together well (despite his Twitter account he is practically a Luddite and even hand writes his emails to be dictated to an assistant to be typed out). And I'm not too confident for the health industry going forward either.

But my worries are probably just a Liberal conspiracy invented by the MSM right?

edit on 9-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If we can't believe the Donald's words how are we supposed to find out what the executive branch is up to?

That's where the pu$$y grabbing, retard mimicking 4th grader lives!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krapysh0e

No I work in IT for a pharmaceutical company. Trump and IT already don't go together well (despite his Twitter account he is practically a Luddite and even hand writes his emails to be dictated to an assistant to be typed out). And I'm not too confident for the health industry going forward either.

But my worries are probably just a Liberal conspiracy invented by the MSM right?

He's a smart old cookie, he hand writes those emails so the Russians cant hack him, The old dog would impress James bond

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe he will bring back the carrier pegion to deliver his hand written emails. ...pmail.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's where the pu$$y grabbing, retard mimicking 4th grader lives!

This is what drives me crazy about you liberals. Always so quick to criticize someone when you are carrying around equal amounts of toxicity. You all need to look at the person you have become in the mirror while you are doing your man-bun or tinting your hair green and ask yourself an important question.

"Is this political dogma really on the right side of history?"

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

This is what drives me crazy about you liberals. Always so quick to criticize someone when you are carrying around equal amounts of toxicity.

It's just that it's so cathartic, entertaining and easy to do!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well yeah, considering he does this gesture all the time. There are DOZENS of videos of him doing the same gesture on different occasions going back years. I fixed this report for CNN. If you watch, I added several clips of Trump doing the gestures. CNN should have added it for some context, but no they are in to fake news propaganda.

edit on 9-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

He's a smart old cookie, he hand writes those emails so the Russians cant hack him, The old dog would impress James bond

I don't think the commies have to hack Trump. Apparently Trump and Putin have a solid bromance in the works. Trump is getting very close to Treason of the true American patriots that died at the hands of the commies.
edit on 9-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well yeah, considering he does this gesture all the time.

I know, huh? He does it all time! It's his "go to" mimic a retard like you're in 4th grade insult!

It wasn't personal, he insults everybody that way!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

LOL. Putin has his P@ssW0rd!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: TheBulk

Well yeah, considering he does this gesture all the time.

I know, huh? He does it all time! It's his "go to" mimic a retard like you're in 4th grade insult!

It wasn't personal, he insults everybody that way!

You're attaching "retard" to it. That's on you. To me it just seems like thats how he sees people who cant make decisions and are a nervous wreck.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
LOL

effington post changing the story as usual.

Great sideshows happening !!

So entertaining.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't think the commies have to hack Trump. Apparently Trump and Putin have a solid bromance in the works. Trump is getting very close to Treason of the true American patriots that died at the hands of the commies.

Didnt you see it on the news? the Commies disappeared 26 years ago

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

He's a smart old cookie, he hand writes those emails so the Russians cant hack him,

If he hand writes letters to be transcribed for him electronically to e-mail, then..he can of course be hacked

Are you serious? I cant even tell anymore. I am gonna assume you were just joking and don't literally think you can e-mail physical letters

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

If we can't believe the Donald's words how are we supposed to find out what the executive branch is up to? I mean apparently we won't be having daily press briefings any more.

I think that's the point. They'll keep everyone distracted with petty or outrageous antics while implementing their real agenda behind closed doors. It also shows me that they don't really care about transparency at all. That's just another nice sounding slogan that they only care about when they're not in power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join