It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick Of Not Being Able To Discuss The Contents Of The DNC Emails!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The reason Russia did this was because Putin was shaking in his spetsnaz with the thought of a Clinton presidency.
Plain and simple.
Clinton didn't serve any purpose for Russia and they feared her being elected.
Trump if not a true Manchurian candidate is under no uncertain terms Putin's puppet.

no puppet...

m.youtube.com...
edit on 1102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Thankfully, IIB encouraged me to look into just how much coverage the Wikileaks emails were getting at the time and though the Trump tape was getting more, the media wasn't exactly ignoring them.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You didn't think it was serious until the media told you to think it was serious. Your outburst and constant post on this subject did not start until you lost the election in the media transferred their butt hurt to your butt.

I lost the election? No, HRC lost the election. Let me guess, you think DJT winning the election means that you won something too?

How would DJT respond to the rest of your post?

WRONG!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Ah...so clever the way you did that - carefully sneak in the attack in the first line then pretend you're going to take the pure path of denying ignorance

The attack I put in must have been exceedingly sneaky since I didn't even realize there was one there.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Could it be that the real "false narrative" is that there is a lot of material from the emails that still needs to be discussed? Could it be that Trump supporters keep repeating this moronic meme because they're terrified that admitting that it's pretty f'd up that Russia hacked the DNC, Podesta etc and released material with the obvious intent of influencing the outcome of the election, it just might lead to questions about why Putin would do this?

As far as tactics go, politically speaking this was genius because there was nothing for the left to refute. Constantly repeating how evil the DNC is and how corrupt they are when all they had was a little insider ball about how Debbie Schultz favored Clinton would be like saying the RNC is corrupt for favoring Jeb early on. It's sort of a no duh type of situation. Anything to demonize the other guy right?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The issue isn't people talking about it it's the media talking about it. If the media isn't making a big issue of it then it isn't a national issue and nobody is talking about it.

But the media is all fake news right?

So if the media was discussing it, the right-wingers amiong us would say it was made up crap, and then the story would become something of a singularity and disappear up its own backside.

The genius is in the media not talking about it. Because then it remains tantalizingly viable....
edit on 10/1/17 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I clicked on your click bait title ..wait did you put this in the mud pit? Lemme check...Yup of course you did. Anyways I was looking at the stars and flags and then back at the title and I was like WTF?

How did his thread about dead horse friggin emails get more flags than my fresh meat thread?

Then I read the OP.

PURE GOLD! HAHAHAHA!

Listen that was gold believe me I know, I know gold. In fact I hit the golden buzzer after reading it! I really did , no I really did.

Anyways yeah about those emails, you want new material?....ummm hold on let me find something...

WHERES THE PROOF IT WAS RUSSIA?

That is all. S&F sir

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

WHERES THE PROOF IT WAS RUSSIA?

The emails were leaked for a reason. Therefore, the party that has the most to gain by the leak was responsible. Who do you feel benefited most?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I am now seriously starting to believe that theantediluvian is Hillary in disguise.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Nucleardoom

If you're so sure it's the Russians then please by all means SHOW US ALL some actual evidence of the Russian hacking, and not just some shady bullsh*t story about 17 government agencies that have "evidence" that has been spewed from multiple sources without one shred of actual factual evidence being presented.

I was doing just that yesterday here (and the day before). I discussed evidence in detail in my thread here about a month ago and before that in a similarly long thread from October 1st here.

I've been trying to share this information with folks like you who keep saying they want to see it but it's not an easy task to compile the material for posting. There are several threads of evidence, some of the evidence requires lengthy explanation and frankly, a lot of people don't want their to be any evidence and so even if they get to the thread, they simply won't read it.

It's also a pretty thankless job. A thread with a poster blathering uselessly about the "lack of evidence" who is completely ignorant of the subject can get 40-50 flags and a bunch of back patting from other people who don't know anything either but since it matches what they believe, it's worth promoting.

When you can provide evidence then we MAY actually take posts like this seriously. This passive aggressive posting style is honestly getting old as well. Trump won and the DNC is corrupt these are FACTS, and not bullsh*t conjecture, that apparently can't be accepted by you.

That's a whole lot of tough albeit empty talk. I particularly enjoy how you keep referring to your peers. It's not "show me" and "I MAY take" but "show us" and "we MAY take." Seems like maybe you're not half as sure of yourself as you'd like to pretend my friend.

Yeah, well I have worked in information security for over two decades and I can tell you now that the CrowdStrike report is garbage at best. It proves nothing and is really an educated guess. Further, WHY did the DNC not allow the FBI or any governmental agencies examine their servers for this hack but only allow a private company IE: crowdstrike to do it? It can't even be taken as truth at that point, screams of bs. The simple fact of the matter is there is no concrete proof that the Russians hacked the DNC, there is some circumstantial evidence, but it isn't even that good either. On top of this there is no proof that John Podesta was hacked by the DNC either. I think ill take Julian Assange at his word, he has a pretty damn good track record. I don't think ill take the intelligence communities at theirs seeing how wrong and how much they have lied to us recently. Then, to go a step further and claim that the Russians did all of this to help Donald Trump is just absurd, the risk/benefit alone based on the rationale of the day (that Hillary would win in a landslide) is just to much of a gamble for a nation state like Russia to take. Is Russia happy that Trump won? Sure they are, why wouldn't they be. I am happy he won too after reading the factual e-mails of the DNC and Hillary campaign, what a laughing stock they turned out to be behind closed doors.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I need to get me some of what you are smoking. Based that all off of what exactly? Conjecture? How about we wait and see what happens. You might end up feeling really stupid and duped (im sure you have been duped before) after 4 years.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

You think this is a thing:

"Risk WWIII to cover up our corruption"

and yet I'm the one who should be seeking psychiatric help? Lmao.

Absolutely it is a thing...for the left. You creeps don't care who or how many people die, suffer, etc. so long as your agenda is progressing. Look at Clinton, Obama and Benghazi? They own each and everyone of those deaths and (IMO) should be hung for lying to cover up the corruption. Look at "Fast & Furious" and how many deaths that caused. Then watch as Obama and Holder hide their corruption behind executive privilege.

In my opinion, the left doesn't have a care in the world about any deaths including those of Americans. The agenda (which has become a religion) is all that matters. Why else would seemingly "good" people destroy their reputations, over such an agenda? This religion of "liberal progressive" can easily be compared to that of "Radical Islam". The left has become political terrorists who will lie, cheat, steal...and kill to get their way.

And hypocrites? Top this one! You are all up in arms about what Russia did by hacking the DNC and exposing the 100% truth and factual corruption and filth in which you engage and support. You try to make it look like Russia's "influencing the election" requires near military retaliation. But you ignore Obama's and your supported influencing of Israel's (an ally by the way) election trying to make Netanyahu lose? How many million did that cost? And how is what YOU did any different than what Russia did?

Oh...right. You did it to an ally of the United States while Russia did it to an enemy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
After reading the way that the original OP was written, the unique style of writing could almost suggest that the post was written by trump himself.

It's a very particular style of narrative and almost identical to the way the orange man himself speaks in real life.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Look at Clinton, Obama and Benghazi?

Look at Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Could you please write a guide explaining how to get around all the things that are keeping people from talking about the contents of these emails? You certainly seem to have found a way to do it repeatedly.

Hopefully you can help some of these other people out because it really seems like there is a pressing need to talk about the contents of the emails and nobody can figure out how to do it. They're suffering from DNC email discussion constipation. It's horrible.

You should know, all we had to do was think "blah blah blah PizzaGate blah" and you guys from CTR show up with your "You guys have to be careful what you say, you could've really hurt somebody!" Or enter other generic response like, "PizzaGate is a Hoax! It's been disproven!" Then you disappear into the shadows without ever having actually disproved anything, really outstanding. This is like a pre-nip in the butt.

edit on 13-1-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I just read your whole post in Donald Trump's voice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join