It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick Of Not Being Able To Discuss The Contents Of The DNC Emails!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Could you please write a guide explaining how to get around all the things that are keeping people from talking about the contents of these emails? You certainly seem to have found a way to do it repeatedly.

Hopefully you can help some of these other people out because it really seems like there is a pressing need to talk about the contents of the emails and nobody can figure out how to do it. They're suffering from DNC email discussion constipation. It's horrible.

Please don't ask him stuff like that. He'll refer you to one of his "massive dumps."

Ten minutes in one of those and you'll come out covered in feces.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
HAHAHA

Dude youve officially gone over the deep end.

I really hope your sitting behind your keyboard with a big grin and are getting your jollies on via deliberate trolling and not posting any of this stuff seriously.

The stuff you post while somewhat witty due to the impersonations is just trash, not because its anti Trump, because its lacking in any serious substance and just reeks of severe butthurt.

Your threads nowadays just appeal to the lowest common denominator of Trump haters and no one else.

If you wanna do nonsense satirical Trump hit pieces go for it but I remember you as one of the best thread makers on this site and miss your valid input.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Just woke up....

Looks like you just did a raw document count. Did you also compare your method versus mine just the same with Trump Tape? Did you count just the ones that actually covered material (i.e. actual stories within them), or was it also the ones that "did" mention 'something' to do with it but the stuff was actually buried?

Well get yourself a dose of caffeine, nicotine or whatever your favorite stimulant (*wink*) is because you seem a bit groggy!

I explained pretty much exactly what I did. I didn't do a raw document count, I looked at each (briefly) to make sure that they were related to the Wikileaks releases (and unique). I weeded out the false positives and then recorded the links along with publish date and title. In fact, on my first pass, I excluded a few of the pieces that I put double asterisks by and only included them in the count after I checked your links.

From your post, I simply clicked all the links and looked at each one that worked. That's how I ended up including these in my count:

Donald Trump talks about "the shackles that have been taken off me"
This Morning from CBS News, Oct. 12, 2016
Trump speaks anxiously about new topic: Prospect of losing

Originally I had determined to exclude them. However, upon seeing that you had included them, I did as well and with roughly the same caveat.

Trying to remember precisely how I did it, but I'm disappointed in you here: If straight up debunking my methodology itself was your aim (as if I was spirit cooking the books which that's the impression i just got), then you should have figured out which ones I didn't post links to compared to what you found to see what I left out (or somehow overlooked).

That's pretty much what I did do as I explained above.

And why this is is in here, and not in there.... then again you've maybe posted once or twice in what a few total of my numerous 'big' pieces...

FTR, I always S&F your big posts because I know exactly what it takes to put them together and I appreciate the effort.

Need I remind you how you responded to my last big research post? You made an off the cuff dismissive comment that pretty much proved you didn't read any of it and then you plugged your lastest thread with pictures.

I ain't mad though, self-promotion is how s# gets done.

I posted my results here because you went for the mic drop post here. I'll add it to your thread though.
edit on 2017-1-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

Just woke up....

Looks like you just did a raw document count. Did you also compare your method versus mine just the same with Trump Tape? Did you count just the ones that actually covered material (i.e. actual stories within them), or was it also the ones that "did" mention 'something' to do with it but the stuff was actually buried?

Trying to remember precisely how I did it, but I'm disappointed in you here: If straight up debunking my methodology itself was your aim (as if I was spirit cooking the books which that's the impression i just got), then you should have figured out which ones I didn't post links to compared to what you found to see what I left out (or somehow overlooked).

And why this is is in here, and not in there.... then again you've maybe posted once or twice in what a few total of my numerous 'big' pieces...

Why are you taking credit for work the Media Research Center (a right wing media attack group) does?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You really are seriously damaged over Trump winning eh?
This just sounds like this Liberal madness is consuming you're entire life. With me being a fairly new poster here on ATS but a long time reader, I have watched your Liberal illness progress to the point that it has become very alarming.
Every day I see these threads by you and while I am not triggered in the least by them, I am very concerned you are taking this to the extreme my friend.
I do not know know you personally but I have these visions of your avatar guy there with the oxygen tank walking around all day and night mumbling about Trump.
Try to get some peace in your life and stop worrying about Trump....he will MAGA.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just think about it. All of them who do these things, are compromised by their perversities. If we were to know the fullness of said perversities, they would no longer be compromised. In Jail true, but no longer compromised. The compromisers would then be powerless. Thus the censorship.
If their was no censorship, we would have chaos.
edit on 9-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Could you please write a guide explaining how to get around all the things that are keeping people from talking about the contents of these emails? You certainly seem to have found a way to do it repeatedly.

Hopefully you can help some of these other people out because it really seems like there is a pressing need to talk about the contents of the emails and nobody can figure out how to do it. They're suffering from DNC email discussion constipation. It's horrible.

you're not as smart as you think you are. The issue isn't people talking about it it's the media talking about it. If the media isn't making a big issue of it then it isn't a national issue and nobody is talking about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

I just don't believe that acknowledging Russian hacking in anyway puts us on a path to WWIII. It is interesting that a lot of Trump supporters seem to buy into that though because it tells me that on some level, they actually do realize how serious it is that Russia would attempt to influence our elections and they don't want to deal with that so they'd rather just ignore it.

You didn't think it was serious until the media told you to think it was serious. Your outburst and constant post on this subject did not start until you lost the election in the media transferred their butt hurt to your butt.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You didn't think it was serious until the media told you to think it was serious. Your outburst and constant post on this subject did not start until you lost the election in the media transferred their butt hurt to your butt.

I, on the other hand, have been talking about it for two years. That's why trolls go out of their way to discredit me. Russia is now attempting to influence the French elections:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how no "Trump supporters" want to bump that thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TheBulk

I, on the other hand, have been talking about it for two years. That's why trolls go out of their way to discredit me. Russia is now attempting to influence the French elections:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how no "Trump supporters" want to bump that thread.

If you guys were really so worried about our elections being influenced I think you would be more vocal against illegal immigration instead of outright supporting it.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

a reply to: Krapysh0e

hahahaha -

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Donald Trump is a lying douche bag who has conned people out of their money, stiffed workers, bribed politicians, used other people's charitable donations to buy pictures of himself, abused eminent domain, sued people for jokes, sued people for unflattering (and true) comments, prattles about America first when throughout the decades of his adult life, he has done things contrary to his rhetoric, etc.

And yet unlike the Clintons there is no body count..

www.truthorfiction.com...
www.wnd.com...

Clinton is done. She's a liar, yadda yadda. Great. We've spent years now talking about how horrible Clinton is. She's gone

So youre dismissing Benghazi and the all the body count lying in the wake of Bill Clintons path and the corruption of the Clinton Foundations as mere blimps in history....I never thought a man who researches so studiously would be such a forgiving sociopath. You're sinking even lower as time goes on.

edit on 10-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Reading the OP felt like reading a post written by a pre-teen.

Like...right?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Ah...so clever the way you did that - carefully sneak in the attack in the first line then pretend you're going to take the pure path of denying ignorance

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Reading the OP felt like reading a post written by a pre-teen.

Like...right?

Yep. That's because the OP was impersonating Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

If WW III starts it will be Julian's fault for not giving up his source...

And yet you have no problem with the millions killed in the Middle East form the US invasion based on lies

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

but when someone commented in your thread that

U.S. paid P.R. firm $540 million to make fake al-Qaida videos in Iraq propaganda program Report: Pentagon paid a company founded by Margaret Thatcher's P.R. guru half a billion for secret war propaganda www.salon.com... its not a stand alone case . I am sure others will be along to add

You dismissed it with

true propaganda technique called "whataboutism." This is an attempt to deflect a discussion of the issue at hand by bringing up irrelevant accusations about something else.

You seem to have no problem with $dollars being made and the human loss of life involved BUT "the elections are going to be influenced"
I see what "truth" is important in your life.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

"everyone" and you have brightened our lives!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i gave you a start and flag just for the hilarious impression. Very good!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Donald Trump is a lying douche bag who has conned people out of their money, stiffed workers, bribed politicians, used other people's charitable donations to buy pictures of himself, abused eminent domain, sued people for jokes, sued people for unflattering (and true) comments, prattles about America first when throughout the decades of his adult life, he has done things contrary to his rhetoric, etc.

And yet unlike the Clintons there is no body count..

www.truthorfiction.com...
www.wnd.com...

Clinton is done. She's a liar, yadda yadda. Great. We've spent years now talking about how horrible Clinton is. She's gone

So youre dismissing Benghazi and the all the body count lying in the wake of Bill Clintons path and the corruption of the Clinton Foundations as mere blimps in history....I never thought a man who researches so studiously would be such a forgiving sociopath. You're sinking even lower as time goes on.

Has anyone made a death list for either Bush or a Reagan list or looked into a Trump list(though Trump would have to have friends and know people so it might be a small list.)? If not it is pretty obvious why only one has been made for the Clintons.

I will give you a hint to why PROPAGANDA!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join