It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick Of Not Being Able To Discuss The Contents Of The DNC Emails!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What about the entire left demonizing Trump from day one to this very day for allegedly being all the things that between Bill & Hillary they are proven to be verbatim (and then literally rioting, crying & committing atrocities because it wasn't her)????
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Graham and McCain want even STRONGER measures taken against Russia. Sanctions were in place. Obama ramped them up recently. These two want to turn the fire under Putin up even higher. If Putin still doesn't cry in pain, McCain and Graham will want to keep turning up the heat until Putin takes some action against the U.S..

Graham and McCain are nearing the end of their natural life and want a war with Russia before they go.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What about the entire left demonizing Trump from day on to this very day for allegedly being all the things that between Bill & Hillary they are proven to be verbatim (and then literally rioting, crying & committing atrocities because it wasn't her)????

Sour Grapes dude!

Aren't they delicious?

Not as tasty as Progressive tears, but still tasty!

edit on 9-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Graham and McCain want even STRONGER measures taken against Russia.

That's because those two were the big noise makers on the "right" that pushed to send in and arm Al Qaeda (ahem, the "moderate rebels") in Syria, and now they're arses are on the line for going in front of a firing squad as treasonous traitors along side Hillary &Obama.
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because anyone that opposes Czar Trump deserves to die. Right?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

You think this is a thing:

"Risk WWIII to cover up our corruption"

and yet I'm the one who should be seeking psychiatric help? Lmao.

You're delusional if you don't see the sad attempt at covering up their corruption. If you're so sure it's the Russians then please by all means SHOW US ALL some actual evidence of the Russian hacking, and not just some shady bullsh*t story about 17 government agencies that have "evidence" that has been spewed from multiple sources without one shred of actual factual evidence being presented.

When you can provide evidence then we MAY actually take posts like this seriously. This passive aggressive posting style is honestly getting old as well. Trump won and the DNC is corrupt these are FACTS, and not bullsh*t conjecture, that apparently can't be accepted by you.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Thanks for that McCain/Graham background. I thought they were just war-lovers..even if it ended civilization.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How many MSM stories were run exposing the contents of those emails?

That is the real question. Any average Joe you ask on the street, and they will parrot what the MSM has been spewing, not that they are some zealot liberal; they still believe the media.

This OP is what cognitive dissonance looks like, FBI released proof Hillary is a criminal, and BAM! The Liberal Fanatics go off the f'n deep end.

9 out of 10 chance your medicated, and 100% chance you need to up your dose.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I haven`t seen any evidence that the Russians hacked anyone, if there is solid evidence why isn`t it being splashed all over the media 24/7?
I want to see real evidence not this bogus CIA, Iraq has WMD, "evidence"
edit on 9-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Salty?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Holly crap!!! A thread by theantediluvian about Trump, Russia, and emails!!!!!! How original!!!

edit on 9-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: Because it's fun to post the same stuff over and over and over

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Rumor has it the emails were about some demigod/alien/Pharoah living in America. Hard to keep a secret that big for too long.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I cannot help but read your post in Trump's voice. A decent impression, even if it is one about his speaking and not his writing.

Prove me wrong. Start a new discussion about somethig which hasn't been talked to death from the contents of the emails!

One thing I find wasn't spoken about enough was the extent to which the Twitter accounts of certain politicians were proven to be public relations and propaganda ploys invented by an army of staffers, consultants, and social media experts in order to appeal to the credulous masses. When one thought he was reading the thoughts of Clinton, @lgbt_dems, @DNCLatinos, they were actually reading tweets drafted and approved by the likes of John Podesta and his staff. I wager Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Shultz do not even know their own login details, let alone how to formulate their own tweets. But upon watching how the press and their servile viewership handle the tweets of Donald J Trump, I cannot say that I blame them.

edit on 9-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Because anyone that opposes Czar Trump deserves to die. Right?

Who said that? Or are you a Drama Queen that has been so offended that hearing a differing thought/belief different of your own that it means death to the world, meanwhile advocating starting a war with a country that has the capabilities to end civilization as we know it because in your eyes they did something to upset you and your beliefs?

I said it from the day the Psychiatrists/Government pushed this nonsense it was wrong for parents to physically punish their children! Then it went to every child gets a trophy!

Yes folks, we are witnessing the destruction of critical thinking.........

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Theante always does the best Trump impressions.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
AGREED.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Speaking of McCain and others. Here's why:

Who in the heck keeps voting for this opiated and mind-controlled war hawk?

The following Rolling Stone article addresses the subject of psy-ops/disinfo masterfully played out on our own politicos in the Mid-East and features John McCain as the hypno-puppet he is.

Psy-Ops and the General

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
How many MSM stories were run exposing the contents of those emails?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What about the entire left demonizing Trump from day one to this very day for allegedly being all the things that between Bill & Hillary they are proven to be verbatim (and then literally rioting, crying & committing atrocities because it wasn't her)????

What you keep ignoring is what role Trump played in the coverage of Trump. It's not "demonizing" to point out that a douche bag is in fact, being a douche bag. Implying that all but the "some [who are] good" among illegal immigrants are drug dealing rapists is demonizing — because it's not true.

I'm sure he actually meant something completely different though (I'm not) but as Kellyanne Conway just said:

"Why is everything taken at face value?"
"You can't give him the benefit of the doubt on this, and he's telling you what was in his heart? You always want to go by what’s come out of his mouth rather than look at what’s in his heart."

How unfair! You can't take what he says at face value! You have to establish a telepathic link with Donald Trump to tease out the what he REALLY meant.

A large part of the problem that Trump supporters have is that they absolutely refuse to acknowledge anything negative about Donald Trump and that includes utter denial of things that he says. Obviously they all have established telepathic links so that no matter what he says, they know what was "really in his heart."

Imo, that's why so many Trump supporters have a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that it's not that Clinton lost, its that Trump won. Had any number of other people from the GOP won the election, there wouldn't any sort of reaction like the one that has been taking place.

But it's this stubborn refusal to accept that people can listen to what Donald Trump says, objectively judge what is known about what Donald Trump has done and come to the conclusion that Donald Trump is a lying douche bag who has conned people out of their money, stiffed workers, bribed politicians, used other people's charitable donations to buy pictures of himself, abused eminent domain, sued people for jokes, sued people for unflattering (and true) comments, prattles about America first when throughout the decades of his adult life, he has done things contrary to his rhetoric, etc.

None of the above is really open for debate. So is it "demonizing" Trump to say it?

Now, you can argue that he didn't sexually assault any of the women who claimed he did but keep in mind the very first accuser was one who he settled with in the 90's and had absolutely nothing to do with this election. Let's not pretend that the Right hasn't been dragging out proven liars like Willey every election either.

And do you need me to remind you of all the unconstitutional things that Donald Trump has suggested? I'll be happy to go over all his liberty-crushing policy statements. Not that they matter, because it's not what he says, it's not what he's done, it's not who he appoints, it's not who he surrounds himself with — it's what's in his heart that really counts!

Clinton is done. She's a liar, yadda yadda. Great. We've spent years now talking about how horrible Clinton is. She's gone. Trump is going to be President and he's also a liar and trying to dismiss legitimate criticism of Trump is going to get harder and harder for you. Good luck!
edit on 2017-1-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join