It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Eric Dyson Calls for Whites to Have an I.R.A. – ‘Individual Reparations Account’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And democrats wonder why they are losing so much support from whites? They wonder why their "blue wall" was shattered by Trump? Look in the mirror democrats, you guys are batcrap crazy!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

should everyone check with you before posting a news article from now on?

Phffff. Point at me, the only voice in this threat that is not slapping everyone else on their crybaby on the backs and slathering out stars of racial protest.
No dude, Im just a guy who gets sick of the wha wha wha around here, especially the wha wha wha of one race over the wha wha wha of another.

It was a news article, the OP didn't write it. News gets posted here all day, every day in order to have conversations about it. You feel that arguing about race it stupid? Good, me too. Perhaps you could contact the dude in the article and let him know how idiotic you think he is for providing fodder for such an enraging topic.

Yes, it was a news article. And we agree that news gets posted here all day. Conversations are one thing and so are arguments. Another thing is the day after day lineup of the same racial whiners with the same whines, the same back slaps and the same pronouncements of how the present system picks on poor old white boys.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Hes a Black Sociology Professor, I see now, it's all clear - a sense of entitlement. What did Ayn Rand call them "moochers"

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yes it ended up freeing them, but it had its real genesis in the Banking cartel - and the creation of Fiat $. We all need reparations for paying interest on money created out of thin air!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Edit: Forgot about the Reptillian part. It says FU to all humans

So you're related to the Royals! Bum some cash off them hahahaha

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
No way, Jose. People are beyond sick of this rhetoric and they're not tolerating it anymore. Folks like these are dinosaur corpses rotting away. Their bones will become fossils and history won't favor them.

Oh, my god it's too early for all this.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I Love how my family, all who came to this country legally in the 1910's and 20's should be the one to pay for sins of ancestors I never had. As soon as I get my repatriation money from Russia and Austria-Hungary, I'll pass some of that around.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

It depends on where you are I suppose. The article below mentions Oklahoma territory, but most of the tribes listed were actually Mississippian tribes moved(trail of tears) from the Mississippi area. These tribes were know to have purchased blacks as early as the late 1700s

Atlanta Black Star report on it

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My Cherokee friends used to suggest solutions to problems like this idiot. Something about ant hills and stakes, as I remember. The education of a lifetime in mere hours.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My family was kicked out of France for stealing horses in the early 1800s then exiled to Canada , where my uncle got us kicked out of there in the early 70s for selling '___', we now live in Oregon. Who do I owe?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
All you whiny whites. Cry cry cry. Oh the blacks get it all free. Oh the blacks get it all handed to them for who knows what stupid reasons. All this I didn't do it, I don't owe them nothing. Blah blah blah.

Every day here there are these threads, hunted up so that they can be posted to show just how unfair the world is to you poor white crybabies. It's not fair mommy, it's not fair. Post after post after post. Repeat, recycle, rinse and repeat again. Over and over, day in and day out, threads for white people to cry their big tears of oppression into.

I agree with you that this idea of reparations is out of touch with reality. But to come here day after day to express your contempt is just cry baby self stimulation. Can it.

Then maybe if all you whiny blacks would shut the hell up about it, you would get your wish.

While we are there...if you would shut up about all the spooky "racists", you might realize they are a near extinct, dying breed. And maybe if you stop talking about our differences, others will allow them to blend into the background. But your history is to keep beating a dead horse instead of accepting your own failures and fixing them. It is always whitey doing something to mess up your holy existence. If only it weren't for whitey, you wouldn't have the highest percentage of crime by race, the worst and most dangerous areas of the city, the highest unemployment rate, the highest drop-out rate, a huge fatherless family rate, etc.

But it's all whitey's doing...right?
edit on 1/13/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
I wasn't speaking to you. I was speaking to the whiny whites, the ones who come here every day to whine about how bad white guys got it now a days. Not all whites. Not you. But then again, you DID hunt up a 5 day old post about race and then see fit to challenge the only poster who didn't seem to be part of the back slap and star party that these threads always seem to be. And naturally, you just automatically assumed that I am black dincha.....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Half of my ancestors were not in this country when slavery was going on, and the other half were dirt poor farmers who were almost slaves themselves. I would NEVER pay a dime.

edit on 14-1-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How pure of race does one have to be, to be considered "white" or "black"?
How does this type of thing effect people that have in their ancestory, other than what's obvious?
People have to get over skin colour. This is stupid.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How about an "Individual Reparations Account" ---for blacks Americans.

Like, once you receive a given level of reparations, you are done leaching and can go out and find responsibility. Different individuals have received varying levels of benefit from white society. Heck, the professional race-baiters have got advanced degrees based on the color of their skin. No more benefit should accrue to them until the poor elderly retired guy in tract housing gets his fair share.

I'm sure the "reverend" Jesse Jackson and "reverend" Al Sharpton have reaped more than their per capita shares of the reparations already.

Or, we could give each and every black person in America .... 40 acres and a mule. Mule tastes greasy as hell, unless you brine it for months. Maybe give each on of them a 100 lb sack of cotton. There were only 7 or 8 million slaves total. The fact that there are 35 million african-americans now is due to population growth after WWII. So you'd divide what each actual slave might be entitled to, by 7 or 8....

Would you subtract out the benefit they've already gotten from having lived their lives in America up to this point? I mean, most of west africa (where the slaves were kidnapped from) is a squalid hell-hole... One could argue that some american blacks probably received a net benefit in terms of life-expectancy and social mobility when they were "patronized" by whites. Same as my people.

Maybe American Blacks should receive their individual reparation benefit, only if they are leaving the USA and will no longer be benefiting from their status as citizens. Otherwise, they will just passively receive the blessings that stem from citizenship over time. same as the rest of us....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

So this f***king racist douchebag thinks that ME, a grandchild of immigrats who came here LONG AFTER slavery was outlawed, owes black people something because of the color of my skin ????

I work, run two businesses, pay my taxes and don't rely on any gov't support. That's reparations enough, if anyone doesn't think so, they can kiss my white ass.

Oh and my WHITE wife needs a reparations account too, even though she was born in Europe???

I guess our blonde blue-eyed son should probably just be executed on the spot for breathing.

Is it officially an ADL and SPLC hate crime yet just to exist if you're white???

These ultra braindead lefties seriously do more damage to their causes than they can even imagine. They probably don't even understand terms like galvanize or polarize.... My resolve to condemn and ostracize these dimwit fuocks grows with every passing day.

edit on 15-1-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join