It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Found Out You're Free!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

No matter how hard it was, I'd fight for it.
No matter how unlikely it is, I'll strive for it.
No matter how bad things go, I'll never give up.

You'll thank me for this one day, after the Stockholm syndrome sets in my pretty!
(JK JK!!! Hahah!)

You're suppose to laugh cmon, I am funny.
Calm down lady!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now, I dunno if you know or do your diligent research but, if you click on my name and check my profile you can go see all of my posts not in my threads. Just click the posts button.

You'll see stuff like I wrote in a Thread about Shampoo which will actually give you a lot of additional personal information about me.

I even posted some recent pics of myself in another thread, hold on I'll go dig them up and repost here for you.
And I'll even get someone to take a pic of me today and add it shortly so you can see me now 1/22/17.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Roughly two weeks ago:

Crazy ol me...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I got a new trench coat last night, it's new and expensive but has that old school hardboiled detective / private eye style. I haven't worn it yet and am going to attempt to build around it.

I don't have a fedora but maybe I can explore the possibility of that.
I have several ties of various colors to match potential suits.

My shoes are really nice and dressy, and I've broke them in now so my feet don't hurt so bad.
I've got like 5 pairs of gloves to match different things, a lot of pants and shirts, socks, blazers, etc.
To fit the trenchcoat I'll need to cover a few loose ends first.

Then I'll be your gumshoe and you can be my femme fatale and we'll go on a wild adventure as we investigate all those things that happened to you recently.... just step into my office...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't have a dressing style, I never wore a suit except once in my life (at my aunt's wedding in the early 1990's) until just a few months ago when I started experimenting with the concept.

Since I've been wearing suits and my really nice coat people have treated me totally differently.
Bums harass me for handouts constantly and all of the business people treat me like I'm 'normal'. Anywhere I go dressed this way the people that work there never bother me and act like I'm suppose to be there.

But I will add that if you have a cig in your hand, no matter what you wear or look like, just 'wearing a cig in your fingers' people will ask you to bum a smoke pretty much all the time.

I like wearing fancy business cloths a lot, it's comfortable generally (but not always). I feel more confident and like that. I am curious to try my detective costume that I'm creating, I think it'll be fun.

I feel so weird wearing things like this though because I was a t-shirts or sweaters guy for my whole life hahahah.
I had to just tell myself "you look dumb no matter what you wear so wear what you want!".

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hmmm, I took some pics but they aren't uploading for some reason.
I tried a few times but no go.

I'll figure it out later, I gotta go take care of some stuff for now.

Au Revoir Amis!
Et toi aussi, Déesse de mon Coeur!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I wonder what you said, lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've gotta write something, going two days without creating something totally off the wall and out there is chipping away at me. It's a compulsion that runs deep inside me that I must feed or else it will destroy me. I don't wanna let it go, I wanna write what comes to me.

There are literally hundreds of pages of 20 posts each that I could have written in the last few years that I've wanted to write but everyday I just don't write it. I've lost almost all my notes, I lost thousands of paragraphs of stuff I'd written prior, though I remember it vaguely. I'm trying to recover some of it still, I'll find out one day soon if it still exists.

To the OP:

Please do me 1 favor hon, please make sure you print out everything I wrote to you. I don't have access to any of it.
All of the stuff from FB and the phone texts.

I can mine that stuff later after you give it to me and I'll make dozens of threads with it.

I lost one of my other sources of information, and I don't have my notepad anymore that had tons of notes for other things in it either. But I remember that stuff better because it's more recent.

I do have one of my other streams of information still existent and within my grasp so I do at least have 1 stream I can regurgitate in it's exact nature precisely.

Please please just have printouts of everything I wrote no matter if it takes 5000 pages and save them for me.
That's all I ask of you. Save them till we can get together and then you can let me use them whenever I decide to finally edit/organize/and write whatever is suppose to come from all that stuff.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

And I wonder what you said too, lol.
A pattern is forming, sigh....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm gonna try to post it tonight.
Need to think of a cool title...

It's going to be themed along the lines of "I'm just preparing to post something and this is my 'I'm just prepping thread' thread".

It was an idea that formed as I was conjuring something unique to post in this thread but it instead morphed into something worth it's own thread.

My vision for it is to mix colorful and bright Spirituality themes with some dark macabre, martial arts, and with meditation, rhythmic speaking in my unique arcane tongue, and some visual graphics along with some music.

None of this stuff normally goes together but for this little experiment I will make it merge in an unorthodox and exceptional harmony of balanced opposites.

I've been mulling over how to present two chapters for months now and it's very slow progress because I'm so distracted by everything else all of the time and I'm just not feeling the energy to post em yet. Since I'm getting really close to having them ready to present I think this little "I'm in the zone" type thread will be a cool precursor to my official "Return".

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OP:

Thank you for telling me it is ok.
I got the message.

Thank you so much....
That's all I needed to hear from you today.

The wave hit the rocks but,
I'm healing,
I'm healing.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let's sing together in the divine sunshine...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We can call it a 'Love Trip'...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Today I had a talk with the editor of one of the local papers and am going to try to sell her some articles as a freelancer. It went over pretty good and she wants me to email her my first shot tonight.

I already wrote the rough draft and will spend the rest of the day improving it's quality.

She didn't give me anything specific to write about, and just suggested something about "Nashville" which really didn't help me decide and left me somewhat aimless.

So I had an epiphany and decided what I want to write, it's really good and I don't see how I'll miss the mark with it.

It will be about the science behind hugs and how it improves our health and social relationships in powerful ways. So the gist of it is that I'm saying let's all give each other hugs more often and we'll be way better off (then I'll list some studies and what they've discovered as benefits).

I'm aiming to make it short and sweet, to the point, and really easy to read and attractive to the average audience here in Nashville - and then I'll be on the Scene gettin paid for sharing some good vibes and doing my part to improve our sense of community and contributing to a positive social environment. I'm pretty hyped up about it!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
That is great news!!!! You will have to link us to the article once it is published.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Maybe she will consider publishing it but I'm really just doing it to show off what I can do and also to surprise her with something offbeat and interesting. I admit, from my point of view, I'm taking advantage of her mentality. But hey, I don't wanna write something boring and unappealing...

Other than writing that article today which only took a few hours to compile and sort out, I really feel like I'm not accomplishing anything. I'm just listening to music and reading about weird stuff like the etymology of words and reading wikis like 'Ceratonia siliqua'. So honestly I'm doing what I like to do to burn time, but I'm not doing what I should be doing (legal wars).

Sigh... I dunno what to do.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
((Start with bizarre complex rhyme outta nowhere))

I'm lost in the chaotic maelstrom and all is mental pandemonium...
and it's rather glum as I succumb to this twisted sitcom.
My qualm is that I'm like a phantom on a freakin harmonium,
reeling from the humdrum as I plumb the depths of my personal Vietnam,
becoming dumb and increasingly numb as I'm infected by this kryptonic plutonium.

As I pump this neurotic melodeon I want to chant hello goodbye salaam,
but I always bomb and face palm when I rhyme though I fig you're in a syconium.
It's complex like playing a euphonium though I'm just a sycophant reading a euphemistic psalm,
and I remain calm and embalm my veins in adder's tongue erythronium and ammonium,
I like painting verbal geranium pelargonium in gerunds, it doesn't make sense like it's the battle Somme.

((Now I post a pic of those pelargonium))

((Now I link a totally rad song outta nowhere that I'm jammin 2)

((I follow it up with a self-conscious pic that exhibits my madness and vanity intertwined))

((Then I post a few witty memes))

((Further increase the artistic value))

((Now I say something really cool through a graphic then follow it up with something even more wicked showing this is both a mix of fantasy, insanity, and a new take on a religious concept...))

I must be the...

and this is...

((then end it with something cute that plays off the word 'Panda-monium'))

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join