It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Found Out You're Free!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This thread has so many crazy twists and turns,
and it only gets better!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

'Entertained' barely covers it!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

BTW I'm not laughing at You, rather with You over all of this...

I often laugh at myself over some of the crazy stuff I have gotten involved in. It helps to keep Me sane. (Wait?! Sane? Hmmm.) Will have to ponder that a while...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Everyone is more than welcome to laugh about this one, lol!

I admit I got a kick out of it too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

LOL Yah Man!! Ya gotta laugh. If We can't laugh at ourselves, then We don't really have the rights to laugh at anyone elses faults/mistakes!

edit on 20-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Finally, the perfect time for this word of wisdom.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You know how many hot chicks on "dating sites" are actually guys just using chick pics?

Like 30%.
That's a guesstimate but it's probably something like that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To the original OP:

If you are actually following along and secretly reading this, I bet you are laughing your @$$ off at me right about now.

I'm glad I can make you smile.
Now where were we before all this nonsense got me off track...

Oh yeah!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh and here's a big super surprise for you OP!
You'd never guess but...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OP, I got some philosophy for ya, let me tell ya...

It's cuz

So basically...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OP....

!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The username should of been a dead giveaway.

Deep down inside, I am hoping your both sides of the equation. Then this becomes art in more ways than one.

Obsession with self through self for self. Mental master. Bastion of last resort.
edit on 20-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Deep down inside, I am hoping your both sides of the equation. Then this becomes art in more ways than one.

Obsession with self through self for self. Mental master. Bastion of last resort.

If you wouldn't mind when you get time, could you explain what you mean here in a little more depth?

What do you mean by 'both sides of the equation'?
I have some ideas but I'm not quite sure and am seeking clarification.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Last night I was thinking about it and decided I need to address the hysterical misuse of the word "Stalking".

People misuse this, and other terms designating criminal accusations far too often and I am not happy with it.

It's similar to someone saying "you're an idiot" and then you turning around and labeling that as "assault". Because you know, they verbally assaulted you with an evil word "idiot" and it just devastated you so now it's a criminal accusation and you should go to jail for at least 6 months, 12 in some jurisdictions, right????

As for "Stalking", what we imagine when this word is used is some guy in a hood with sunglasses on, following some nice helpless girl around everywhere she goes, watching her with binoculars, finding out everything he can by paying off anyone he can, taking hundreds of photographs of them doing normal everyday things, etc.

Instead, because of callous idiotic people misusing this term, "stalking" can now mean pretty much anything. Like let's say we are students and we have the same class together? Well, clearly I'm stalking you because I keep showing up to your class, even though I don't even talk to you or even look at you aside of a random occasional glance.

Let's say I think you're cute and I decide to talk to you, and I let you know I'm interested in you romantically, and you decide to give me your phone number. It's cool to call you right? Well not if you're a psycho, because now my decision to text you and say "Hi" is now an invitation for you to slam me with criminal accusations of "stalking". Right??

Let's say you will even text me back, and talk normal like everything's cool. Showing that you not only read the texts I send, but are also willing to respond to me and reassure me that I am welcome to continue speaking to you. Let's also say that you NEVER tell me this isn't cool, that you're not into it, or anything negative like this.

Can you just turn around and call me a "stalker"?
What if finally, you decide to cut me off because I'm stumbling upon evidence showing me you're actually a guy and you've been lying to me a lot, and you suddenly decide to say "don't talk to me anyone" out of the blue? And then I decide "I'll never bother that person again, how mean!" and I actually leave you alone?

Am I still a criminal "stalker"? Or are you a psycho that is falsely accusing me of something that I'm clearly innocent of? Trying to cover up all your lies by making heinous accusations against someone that are not only embarrassing, they could be utterly devastating if taken too far...

So what if I read your threads, they are public aren't they? You wanted people to read them didn't you? I read tons of threads created by various members here, for example I read almost everything Aug or Network Dude make, does that mean I'm criminally stalking them? Am I an obsessed "stalker" of Xuenchen because I am interested in his reporting?

I guess that means any of these people that post all the time, especially in their political rivals threads are just a bunch of obsessive compulsive evil stalkers, how dare they "FOLLOW" other people's writings?!

I guess anytime I "friend" someone on Facebook, since I automatically "follow" them, I'm now their Stalker! Even if I don't bother checking anyone's status updates or feeds, I am still "following" them! Omg, I'm stalking a thousand people at any given point in time!

I was at Burger King and you were there that one time. That's the only time we were there right, but I was behind you in line and I said "wow this is taking forever" to you. I'm your freaking stalker now, I should be glad you didn't file charges for my stalkerish behavior!

You know what? That word doesn't even mean anything to me anymore aside of it's original connotations (stealthy pursuit, stem of a plant, poaching, etc).

Let's just minimize and delegitimize actual real victims of whatever "stalking" used to mean and just apply it to some guy who talks to or texts you, and new rule - you don't even have to tell them you think they are stalking you or anything you can just accuse them without any grounds or substantiation whatsoever, in fact you can keep inviting them in further and then surprise attack them with the accusation!

Words can mean Anything when they mean Nothing!

Yeah well you're all murderous genocidal maniacs!!
(You know because you want to kill off certain viruses or bacteria?)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I crave to rant and rave.

It's like I'm designed to conduct condemnations, I can't help but harass with my harangues, as if my quest was to dispute with extensive diatribes eliciting my contentions of whatever were your intentions.

My philia is for poledancing, lip pics, and polemic philippics.
I cherish the fruit of feedback, it's the sumptuous cherries of contemptuous contemporaries and revolutionary adversaries, the strawberries of preliminary vocabularies that lead us to become literary luminaries.

Tongue twisting and innuendo too, obviously.

I'm just that stalker in the green light, on the scene causing fright looking to convene and fight, but am I libertine or right?

When I see you dancing there without a care, mouthing off and jumping the gun with that sass, all I can do is intervene and hammer away at you with a glean of what I seen, know what I mean? In that situation I'll butt in and assert a contest and when you skirt around in our skirmish I'll testify and show you who's best as you feel a bit squeamish at what I attest.

I just wanna get in your face and go at it one on one, we can battle and feud but don't make it lewd so let's keep it clean. Don't abstain from our squabble though I'd like you to give in and wrangle with me in the corral over a quarrel of babble.

Let's dabble in every angle as I arouse you in a debate craze, you can turn on me and prove you got support for that display. I know I'll make you mouth off, swear, and bite as I horn in and justify what I profess with a scoff and a bibliographic cite.

So why don't you get back at me and rebut in protest and disprove my lexicographic groove? I'll rejoin and make a claim as my comeback and then we'll be in touch and on track, it'll make a stir as I compel you to flame, burn up and commit to a drastic move.

Don't abstain from what I admit, give in to my arcane brain and let's get sane as we bump heads, submit to what I explain and we'll have at each other on these forum threads. And I love it when you put up a struggle after I pick an argument, it's like we just snuggle in this turbulent tournament when you fall to my verbal armament and surrender under this encirclement.

And if you care to share this affair could go on for an all night wrestle, you can rehash and bicker like a fanatic so I could demonstrate how we mate in our enigmatic tussle, our climactic fight where we clash and grapple in a free-for-all hoo-ha, and you can call it a problematic mental scuffle with Mr Muzzle.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmm... that didn't come out exactly as I wanted.
I'm not sure why I even said that.
(It could have come out any of thousands of ways)

It started as an idea and I just went a lil overboard (as usual).
It was a thought. I liked making it a complex rhyme scheme though and basically saying two things at once.

I figured what better way to explain how I love ranting and raving?

Forgive my excessive expressive.
Although it show's I'm a tad obsessive, it was slightly impressive.

I've gotta stop talking even I'm balking.
I'm gonna close my laptop and get to walking!

Adios amigos!
edit on 1/21/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
To the subject of the OP:

I'm sorry that I can't help but post totally whacked out stuff, but it has this sense to it that only I can make. There's something to all of it if you just give it a chance. I have to be different somehow don't I? I just follow my Heart!

Like that crazy # I wrote yesterday a few posts above this?
When I posted it I thought it was so cool. I admit it could use some work and I could turn it into something really good but I just sorta blurted it out. I don't see how it could be wrong because it, and the fact I said it and it was purely my invention and my idea, my own style no one else has in the entire freaking world, makes it and me awesome.

Is it so wrong to have a great esteem about myself every once in awhile?
It is so wrong to be different and make something unique?
Why don't others do their own things more flamboyantly? I will never know.

Girl, there ain't no one like me.
I'm the one and only me.
No one can deny it.
1 of a kind.

And to me, you are 1 of a kind as well.
There's no one like you and there never will be.
That's one of the greatest realities of my entire life, just to know you're you and no one else will EVER do!!!
I know it's True, through and through - I am made 4 U.

Now let's sing....

edit on 1/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Acoustic:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh so you wanna say I'm Crazy???

Fine! I Am!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I try thinking about others but...

How do I know?

And...

Probably cuz...

And tons of other amazing things!
Like waterfalls, the sun moon stars, rainbows, every flower, dragonflies kitty cats dolphins and God!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join