It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Found Out You're Free!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
You go on and on about love. Then boil the whole thread down to banging hot chicks. Sometimes the hot chicks are just not into you. In such cases. Money will just make the hot chicks dig your money, not you.

I won't bang a chick unless I love her first.
I just don't see how that'd work, I wouldn't be into it.

I want a romantic hot relationship.

If I have to get money to make that happen than so be it.
I'll hire an actress, at this point I'm pretty much accepting the reality that no chicks are into me.
Just so long as she's willing to pretend 100% and have me totally convinced it's "real love" I won't know the difference. I'd also prefer her to want to marry me too, go through all the motions as if it were real. That way I'll never know.

I just want to have fun and enjoy my life and travel the world and maybe have another kid.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And one last thing before I take off...

I'd like that one 'special person' to please agree that if they wanted me to leave them alone, which I did, they should please leave me alone too unless they are willing to be friendly and understanding.

I don't have time for abusive relationships and I have better things to do than argue about this or that. I have my own prerogatives.

I agreed to leave them alone, I left them alone.
I minded my own business. I did not contact them.

I think the least they could do is respect that and stop hurting and making fun of me like it's all a big joke. I believe that I should be respected to at least a minimal degree and I believe I'm better than being treated that way! I don't care if yall don't like me or think I'm a stupid loser or whatever. Just leave me alone, ok?

Unless you have something nice to say to me, don't bother.
I won't come chasing you down to insult you, so please reciprocate that respect.

I don't have anything further to say on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

SURE IT IS..THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME AS WELL..WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE COME HERE FOR...NOT JUST TO READ STUFF..ITS TO ALSO MEET OTHERS....SO YES IT IS A DATING PLACE..YOU DONT KNOW THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH..AND I STILL GO THROUGH..THIS PLACE DOES SA NOT A DATING PLACE BUT LIKE PEOPLE LISTEN TO THAT NOPE THEY DONT...I DONT EVER SAY TO MUCH ABOUT THINGS IN OTHER PLACES BUT THE SHED BUT I SEEN THIS AND IT SO UPSETTED ME..THAT PEOPLE THINK THIS IS FUNNY..WELL ITS NOT THIS PERSON IT HURT BADLY BY THE OTHER ONE...YOU DONT SIT AND TELL HIM ITS NOT A DATING SITE...AND MAKE HIM FEEL EVEN MORE BAD ABOUT HIM SELF..I HAVE BEEN UP SET ALL DAY..AND THIS ONE REALLY CUT THE CAKE GOOD...JUST SO UP SET THAT YOU THINK ITS ALL FUNNY...STEP ON OUR SHOES...YOU CAN EVEN ASK ANY ONE IF I HAVE EVER WROTE LIKE THIS BEFORE AND I AM SURE THEY WILL SAY NO THATS NOT CC..WELL TODAY IT IS..
CC

edit on 19-1-2017 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I don't even know him. ATS is not a dating site. Go on JDate or have him meet hot chicks in the mall. Mall rats are open to new ideas. I still respect your words but this is not a place to get a date. We all live all over the world.
Have a great day.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi! If you are looking for a real soulmate you could visit www.cupid.com... and have no problem. Just chat and have some fun. Date and talk online. And you will never be lonely.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'd prefer to meet a woman at an art gallery, a nice one, or at a museum. Maybe a University or a place of academia sounds like the place a woman I'd be attracted to would be my type and it would suffice.

Also any high society events where everyone dresses up really nice would fit my taste.
Charity events would also be good.

It's not a high standard, it's just I am interested in a certain type of woman.

"Dating websites" are straight garbage and nearly everyone on a place like that is... highly questionable.
I don't think that's my thing.

I'll be ok though.
I'm an adult I can figure it out.

I'll do my thing, and other's can do their thing.
And we'll all be happy.

You know, my prime choice, if I could choose, would be for somehow things to work out with the person I addressed originally. She knows who she is, and I already have a very extensive history with her. She's my #1, always will be. I'd take her over anyone any day.
edit on 1/20/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelly34
Hi! If you are looking for a real soulmate you could visit www.cupid.com... and have no problem. Just chat and have some fun. Date and talk online. And you will never be lonely.

If someone's a 'soulmate', than it's real.
I'm not sure there is such a thing as a fake soulmate.

I'm not like other people, I accept that.
I actually like being different.

I talk a certain way if I'm interested in a woman, and I choose to remain "me".
In a weird way it's a mixture of all my threads here.
I like to show off and have my own way of acting cool.

Maybe 99.999999% of the world won't think I'm interesting because I expect a very thorough education from others I speak to. Why would I want to spend my time with someone who won't know or care about anything I like to talk about (which is virtually everything give or take)?

I want deep conversations about the Universe and everything in it. I expect my partner to be interested and share their own ideas and philosophy. I also expect them to either understand the importance of reading, writing, and thinking things over. If they are not well versed in many topics than I'll share with them. Everyone knows a lot about something, and I'm interested to learn what they are into.

I also want to have deep conversations about feelings and dreams/aspirations, goals and stuff like this. I want to make plans with that person and unify our pathways as close as possible. There's a lot of leeway and latitude here for exceptions and flexibility so don't think I'm rigid at all, I'm not.

I want to express my Heart, and I want to listen to her express her's. I want to share my pain and I accept her's. I think a relationship should be about Healing and Sharing and Respect. It should also be a Friendship and about having Fun.

Your odds of finding that on a 'dating website' are astronomically low. I actually know this as a fact.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oh and "living all over the world" is exactly my plan for my future. I want to go everywhere.
I'll live in Europe for a few years and explore everything. Asia and the Pacific or Caribbean too.

If "oh things are so far apart" is a problem, than I guess you aren't really my type. Traveling would be a nightmare for you and we'd never have any fun, you'd complain constantly and be negative. I'm not sure that's my idea of a romantic journey. Of course there will be hangups but that's not an excuse for "every time we go somewhere you find problems with everything".

I'm usually a very chill and reserved person who has a high tolerance for problems that crop up around me. I accept that the world isn't perfect and so I am prepared for issues.

Look, if you're with someone you Love, as long as you're together and safe, everything's fine. Just being together is what matters, whether you're sitting at home watching tv or walking holding hands in the park or if you're exploring Beijing or if you're swimming under a waterfall in Tahiti. Just being together is what makes it exciting and wonderful! Who cares about the rest, honestly?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And I'd also like to address this extremely common comment I hear females make nearly any time I express my feelings I have about them:

"I don't even know you!"

I have so many problems with this, that once I hear it I automatically know their IQ is very low. It's just unintelligent.
(You can raise your IQ by thinking a little deeper next time. I don't believe anyone is stuck, intelligence is dynamic).
I'll explain a few reasons, though I've already addressed many various times even in this thread.

1) Do you really even know anyone? I was married 12 years and I found out I don't even know her, though we spent every day together. Truth is, you don't know anyone.

2) Do you even know yourself? At best, only a little bit. But we CHANGE! We Grow, we Learn, we Adapt and Evolve. We are human beings! I investigate myself endlessly, I am introspective to the extreme, and guess what? I hardly know me!

I just follow my Heart and go with the flow. I am just "Me" and I might have different ideas, feelings, tastes, likes/dislikes, etc etc tomorrow. My preferences change, my ideas shift with the tides, the sands of time change us!

Maybe you can learn what is more likely to happen with someone, but tomorrow they might flip out and do something totally insane. You might expect this drunk druggy guy will never change, but tomorrow he could decide to drop it all and become a businessman.

Stop thinking you know people. You don't even know yourself very well.
You'll always find out new things about you. You'll make mistakes along the way.

Stop labeling others and yourself and expecting those things to be solid definitions.
We can all become abusive and angry at some point, and we all HAVE.
We can all be intelligent and wonderful at some point, and we all HAVE.
Sometimes you'll suck, sometimes you'll rock. That's Life as a Human!

We are all of these things and none of them.
By understanding this you can become much closer to what you want to be, but remember, mistakes and screw ups will keep happening, just learn to handle them better and try your best. Follow your Heart. Think. Be.

Love is a choice and we make that choice because we want to experience it's amazing plethora of feelings. We want to be Happy and Love is a central component of a concrete Happiness. Concrete crumbles and erodes so be ready to keep a steady maintenance regime going. It's a full time job.

If I needed to "know someone" to decide to express my endless Love towards them, I'd never Love anyone.

No wonder most people are such miserable wrecks and impossible to get along with.
They don't even know what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

I really want to make a sincere apology for my behavior to someone I mistreated.

First of all, I need to explain why this is necessary and why I need to be a better person.

I am a very gifted and talented person, I have exceptional communication skills and formidable analytical abilities. I have a vast intellectual capacity and knowledge base to utilize. I easily become scathingly critical and will knee jerk react by cutting to the bone and aiming to devastate someone.

My greatest weakness is my arrogance. I always think I'm the best, no matter how bad I might lose, I still quietly think I'm #1 and I'm not sure how to rationalize that I'm not. I admit this is a major fault I face within myself and I apologize to everyone I hurt by my behavior when I let it go to my head. I am a domineering jerk, and I need to temper myself. I will work on this I promise.

Although most people make me wonder how "ugly" I might look to them, I am sorta convinced I'm in the top 10% of the population and I feel really sexy at least half the time. I just don't think anyone has noticed me yet.

I have unlimited opportunities in life to become a great success at anything I choose to do. I have what it takes. I'm incredibly intelligent (sometimes), I'm romantic and passionate, I'm very strong willed and I'm usually super nice (way too nice).

I actually have it better than almost anyone, and am glad I'm not them dealing with their problems. My problems can all be solved fairly quickly, all of them. I just gotta apply my abilities towards that and stick to it to see it through.

I often hurt others who challenge me because I'm clever and will twist anything anyway I need to in order to defeat them and put them in their place. I even enjoy smacking others around for daring to challenge my delusions of grandeur. I realize this is a significant personal problem I face on a daily basis.

I am going to try to humble myself and become a better person, I want to be Merciful and Graceful. I want to be that. It's so hard for me sometimes because I always want to win. I feel like I lost already in life, so punish random unlucky individuals for my own personal issues.

That woman I have griped about, it's not her fault. I took advantage of her weaknesses after she rejected me. I was upset, hurt, and very bitter. That is unacceptable of me and I disgust myself.

I want her to know that I am very sorry and I will do my best to improve myself.
I could have been a much bigger better person. I realize I failed.

It's not her fault. I took advantage of her and pushed too hard.
She has a lot of her own problems and I ignored that while I made her look bad.
That was so unfair of me.

I can take a shot, so I should have just took it. Instead I wanted to shoot back.
She absolutely did NOT deserve that. My shots are too accurate and too powerful to just fire indiscriminately based entirely off my insecurities. And yes, I am an insecure person because of all of my past experiences.

I should be perfectly secure in myself. I am physically, emotionally, mentally, and Spiritually exceptional. I am happy with my body, my mind, my Heart, and my Soul. I have NO reason to be insecure in reality. I would be a great representative for humanity if aliens came, or to other nations if we needed a diplomat, or whatever. I know I'm a great Lover too, in every single way.

So I am so terribly sorry for being an insecure jerk and hurting her for merely being rude to me. I was rude to her by not giving her space to think and breathe. I was overwhelmed with my desire for her and wanted to drench her in exaltation. I was simply too much for her to handle, I am overbearing and domineering.

I learned a lot from it, and I hope she learned some things too.
I am sincerely sorry and apologize for my poor behavior.

She's an awesome person and I don't think anyone should judge her negatively for how she reacted. You have no idea how you'd react if you were in her shoes. So please understand she actually IS a good person. We all make mistakes, especially me, I made a lot.

I really hope she can let go of all of this negativity and will be happy to continue posting to her Heart's content. I think we should all be friends and I am at fault here more than anyone because I continually seek to set myself out as this ultimate person when in reality I'm no better than anyone and in fact I am even more conniving and underhanded than most, I'm just so good at it I might convince you of my BS for awhile.

Don't buy into it. It's my fault.
I can suck and I'm definitely a jerk.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now inspect the post I made above, analyze my psychology here.

I needed to post that.
Why?

Well first of all I feel guilty for abusing my powers due to my immaturity.

Second of all, I am arrogant and wise enough to realize that admitting I screwed up so eloquently thoroughly just continues the pattern of narcissistic self-indulgence.

I have to be up front about this, it needs to be known.
I do not deserve any applause or pats on the back.
I was wrong and am wrong still.

Do not pat me on the back for admitting my problem and then saying don't pat me on the back.
And don't commend me for denying any commendation. I am my own commendation and I always will be.

My life is about serving others and helping them, and I'm failing miserably. I need to change that.
I am the most qualified person to make a big difference for the better. I am not happy with my performance thus far. I am squandering my infinite potential to bring Light into this world.

So I'm sorry for everything.
I'm sorry for saying I'm sorry as if I only make myself look better.
I'm not better. I could be, but I'm a jerk.
Maybe one day I'll be better. I'll work on it.

I am sorry to everyone.
Please forgive me.
I owe all of you much much better.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am in tears not because I hurt or anything like that.

I am having to wipe my eyes because I know I did Wrong and I think I finally did something Right.

That was very therapeutic and uplifting for me, and I have Hope for a better tomorrow.
Maybe I'll become the Good Guy I always wanted to be eventually.
I'm going to try my Best.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I forgive you for stalking me! Your are a gifted person now go change the world.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10
a reply to: muzzleflash

I forgive you for stalking me! Your are a gifted person now go change the world.

It wasn't stalking! You gave me your number after I hit on you blatantly, lol.
You're 1500 miles away.

I just spammed you a lil.
And read almost all of your threads for research.
And then spammed you a lil more with hearts and stuff.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is that awkward moment when:

You find out the chick you fell for and got all crazy about was really a guy pretending to be a girl.

1pm 1/20/17

How embarrassing....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now I get it, when I started asking "are you actually a guy or something" that is why it was immediately broken off.
And the two lies I caught make sense now.

Ding ding ding!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I need to make mental note here...

Remember -
1)Before you go off on a chick, make sure you talk on the phone first. Just texts won't suffice!

2)There's a reason why they are reluctant to send selfies!

3)The name answering the voicemail is probably the owner of the phone!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
People, please be honest.

Don't lie to me.
Just don't.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Meme time

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well, after my first boyfriend ever broke it off, I did take it really hard.
But now I feel way better about all of it.

It was fun while it lasted!
But really are there any nice guys out there?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join