It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Putin launch a nuclear missile our way if Trump gets hauled in for a 72-hour observation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

I have every say in that assessment. It's my opinion.

As I posted, the assessment referred to in the op, you are in every way entitled to any opinion you choose; and it is a GOOD thing you will have no part in that assessment(unless you are the chosen health professional for that assessment).

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

That's just the first step.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

Oh that's just the tip of the iceberg. He's crazy.
Now he's crazy on the world stage.
He won't be able to hide it.

You are as crazy if not crazier than he is....should we lock you up for 72 hours?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Man, some of you guys are trying anything and everything to undermine the next President.

It could be turned around that if you voted for witch-bitch you are mentally ill. Would you want a 72 hour psychiatric evaluation? Would you be able to keep from ranting at the Psychiatrist if he pushed your buttons. Gave you happy pills and let you drool in the corner as proof you need confinement.

I like his tweets, silly as some are. It's a refreshing change from the lies and spin of the press.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

There is nothing irrelevant about this conversation.
Maybe you don't want to have it but it's not irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yes I am. Let there be no doubt.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I like his tweets, silly as some are. It's a refreshing change from the lies and spin of the press.

I think that is why some get so upset over his tweets. They can't control is narrative, which I also find refreshing.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh...
You think I don't know crazy when I see it?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Umm mud pit.
You can say what you like about the candidate.
But you can't say what ever you like about me.
Better delete that post .

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Oh...
You think I don't know crazy when I see it?

I have no reason to think you would not recognize crazy based on what you have posted.
I have no idea what you know other than you WILL NOT be the one assessing the potus elects mental state for any formal legal proceeding.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Umm mud pit.
You can say what you like about the candidate.
But you can't say what ever you like about me.
Better delete that post .

Wrong

3) Everything but vulgarities and threats are "tolerated."

We've come to accept that many feel the "political stakes" are so high, that intense debate is necessary, and very often name-calling, baiting, and activity we've previously classified as "Political Trolling" are simply part of the process. Have at. But don't come running to us if someone throws mud harder than you, or hides rocks in their pile of mud.

Learn the rules if you wanna play with the grown ups, honey.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Isn't it also a mental illness (obsessive compulsive) to continue going on and on about this stuff?

It's largely irrelevant and sitting around conjuring fantasies about it can't be healthy.

Trump started it.

Every day, day in and day out, over, and over and over and over and over again.

If Trump stops, Steven Colbert will stop, as will Keith Olbermann, and Rachel Maddoff and the other late night hosts... as will I.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ahh....I LOVE the smell of smoldering losers in the morning.
Thanks OP and Silly.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Isn't it also a mental illness (obsessive compulsive) to continue going on and on about this stuff?

It's largely irrelevant and sitting around conjuring fantasies about it can't be healthy.

Trump started it.

Every day, day in and day out, over, and over and over and over and over again.

If Trump stops, Steven Colbert will stop, as will Keith Olbermann, and Rachel Maddoff and the other late night hosts... as will I.

But see that's just it.
Who cares what Steven Colbert, Keith Olbermann, or Rachel Maddoff have to say? Or you for that matter...
Trump was voted in as President doing exactly what he is doing now. So it seems that enough people want him doing what he is doing. No grounds for 72 hr psych holds as much as you would like it. The more that you people fight the more the rest of us will dig in our heels.

Wonder how many seats we can steal from the democrats next election? LOL
edit on 1/9/2017 by Martin75 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank you all for responding.

I would have liked it better if people would have concentrated more on what Putin's response would be if Trump were to be prevented, one way or another, from assuming or retaining the Office of President.

Vlad and Don have been depicted in drawings as being very intimate [you fill in this blank], you know.
edit on 9-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Are you serious? That thought is totally disconnected with rational thinking.... someone call Jesus to pull this dude out of the muck, it's clouded his vision and damaged his mind. I swear there should be mental health experts monitoring this board or develop a screen that weeds out the disturbed from the herd.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Naabaahii because: Lol cause I f!cking wanted to

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What, that whole Freedom of Speech thingy getting on Democrats nerves? They don't get to control what the public sees and hears through their biased MSM ? Why is it ok for some Hollyweird actor to criticize Trump, but he can't say anything back?
Thin skinned? Meh. He just doesn't put up with the Liberal whining.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

lol, you dont know much about the past presidents do you? were you aware that we had atleast one president that faught in a few duels, even killed someone for talking crap about his wife? we had one who would fist fight at drop of a hat. Trumps tweets are way less psychotic than someone that actually attacks someone wouldnt you say?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I for one do not think that Putin would respond in that way. What would be in it for him or his country? Seriously? The fact that an entire group of political losers are searching for any means necessary to invalidate this election is laughable. I am sure he and the Polit Bureau are watching your antics. It is like watching monkeys flinging feces at each other.

Putin will do what is in the best interested of Putin....lesser so what is in the best interests of his country. If it will advance his ability to rebuild the former USSR from the ashes, he will do it.

Launching a preemptive nuclear strike on the United States is, very likely, not on that list.

IMO, it is foolish to think it would let alone ask it as a question.

But, keep flinging that poo folks, we are standing by watching your antics and laughing at you at every fling.

edit on 1/9/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I just love it when the Liberals show their butthurt. Crying, foot stomping, name calling tantrums. Please keep it up. It's my daily entertainment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join