It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Putin launch a nuclear missile our way if Trump gets hauled in for a 72-hour observation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SaloonSal

Stop what?
Voicing their opinion?

Ha ha like the Donald you'll just have to deal with it.

This is America and we can say what ever we want.

And so can Trump.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah guess that goes for everyone except the potus elect?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Since when could he not say what he wanted? Clearly he certainly IS doing that. Just because people get upset with what he is saying doesn't mean he isn't allowed to say these things. Stop creating false narratives please.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

seems to me he has found a way to communicate DIRECTLY with the american people

also seems to me it has alot of people very upset

how dare a politician communicate directly with the american people with no one to spin what is/was tweeted

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Since when could he not say what he wanted? Clearly he certainly IS doing that. Just because people get upset with what he is saying doesn't mean he isn't allowed to say these things. Stop creating false narratives please.

He and his team are firing back at Marilyn Strep today.. just like they did at those Hamilton actors. LOVE IT!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know what ? You're right ...Yes, please do us all a favor and keep on with the screaming irrationality ...the longer and louder you scream ....the longer you will be kept from power.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ok... I don't really care, but glad you are pleased?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Doesn't seem to be. His mouth is always open. Like a cheap whores.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Slow browser today.
edit on 192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Whatever it is, it isn't him not being allowed to say what he wants though. He isn't being impeached for tweeting so don't spin a narrative that he isn't allowed to do these things despite media dissatisfaction. If this pleases you, fine. I'm not really trying to get into an argument about the merits of his tweeting habits here. I'm just correcting your wrongness.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dashen

Just take his #ing phone away.

Too bad nobody said that about Hillary's Blackberry.

Lol. Ded.
no they just smashed them to smithereens when she was done with them

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

He and his team are firing back at Marilyn Strep today.. just like they did at those Hamilton actors. LOVE IT!

Well, let me say, "EXCUUUUUUSE ME," to the people who say that the Trump can say what he wants.

He is not supposed to inhibit freedom of speech nor the right to address grievances to government. The cast of Hamilton were not even expressing a grievance. They were very politely expressing a concern, one that caused Trump to fly off the handle THUS VIOLATING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

What's next? If you approach the Mayor of your town to address a concern to him, will Trump jump in and say, "No, no, no! You can't do that. That's harassment?" If you approach the dog catcher of your town to address a concern to him, will Trump jump in and say, "No, no, no! You can't do that. That's harassment?"

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yeah another example of his immaturity. Every day. Widdle bitty baby trump. Wha wha.🚼

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Let me begin by saying that it is my understanding of the law, presumed to be pretty much uniform from state to state, that a person who demonstrates that he is a danger to himself or to others can be hauled in for psychiatric observation and evaluation against his will for a period of 72 hours, and, in some states, I guess, for as long as it takes.

from the op

I'm not really trying to get into an argument about the merits of his tweeting habits here. I'm just correcting your wrongness.

I believe the op was intending to use trumps communications to the american people as a demonstration of his mental well being.
I don't know what your ranting about aside from it is really important for you to show my "wrongness".

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Will Putin launch a nuclear missile our way if Trump gets hauled in for a 72-hour observation?

No, why would he? Putin isn't stupid. A nuclear attack against the US would result in his own total annihilation as well. Other US allies won't sit idly by - they will nuke him.

Apart from complete utter idiots like individual terrorist cells or rogue states like North Korea, who in their right mind thinks a nuclear war is 'winnable' in the 21st Century?

Hell, Joshua taught me that in WarGames.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

No one said otherwise. It's just that he says what ever lame thought comes into his head. It's like turrets syndrome or something.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

So this is what it's come to?

You guys went from denial that he won, to hoping the Jill Stein recount would change things, to hoping the electoral college would revolt, to now hoping some one will bring him in to a hospital where he will be found unfit?!

When is the acceptance stage

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Oh please let him continue.
His impeachment is already assured.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
To put it simply - no, Putin will not launch nuclear missiles, unless the sovereignty and existance of Russia is under direct, imminent threat as Russian military doctrine dictated. Stop fearmongering! Russia is not your enemy, your establishment is.

To put it simply, governments violate their own rules at will. It's known as capriciousness.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

And who is Marilyn Strep?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join