It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Putin launch a nuclear missile our way if Trump gets hauled in for a 72-hour observation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Let me begin by saying that it is my understanding of the law, presumed to be pretty much uniform from state to state, that a person who demonstrates that he is a danger to himself or to others can be hauled in for psychiatric observation and evaluation against his will for a period of 72 hours, and, in some states, I guess, for as long as it takes.

Well, now, there is the latest controversy surrounding Trump... and one of his tweets, of course. What else?

Trump’s loony, defensive firing back against Meryl Streep’s upset about Trump’s having mocked a disabled person indicated a totally distorted, twisted perception of the whole incident in question not to mention Trump’s hair trigger reaction mechanism to strike back.

A person who is deemed to have a distorted sense of reality is considered to be psychotic. The firing back against Streep is not the only such incident. Trump perceived his election victory as a landslide, hardly reality, but these are merely two examples of many others (like the assessment of [now, how shall I put this] his manly “stature” during a televised Presidential debate).

Can a person who demonstrates psychosis compounded by a flying-off-the-handle temperament NOT be considered a danger to others if he is in possession of the so-called “nuclear codes?”

Will the Trump’s antics over many months finally result in some psychiatric professional’s signing-off on the psychiatric establishment’s equivalent of an arrest warrant to bring Trump in?

If this eventually materializes, will this send Vladimir Putin into a Trump-like hissy-fit and temper tantrum having seen his grand plans for Trump’s being in power being blown out of the water? Will Vladimir Putin, in a fiery, vengeful fit, reach over and “push the button” on us. After all, it has been widely publicized that Putin and Roosky friends went to great lengths to affect the outcome of our election giving Trump the edge to seize office (a mere unsubstantiated rumored accusation, I might add).

Will that missile be aimed right at Obama... at Hillary? Putin allegedly despises those two.

In case you are not aware of it, there is a camp out there in favor of the use of the 25th Amendment to knock The Donald out of the game. It has something to do with incapacitation. View the following video entitled: “The Surprisingly Easy Way to Get Rid of Donald Trump | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ:”

edit on 9-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Never happen, bro.

Being psychotic is a qualification for the presidency, not a disqualification.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh, for Moloch's sake, just stop already will you !!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
To put it simply - no, Putin will not launch nuclear missiles, unless the sovereignty and existance of Russia is under direct, imminent threat as Russian military doctrine dictated. Stop fearmongering! Russia is not your enemy, your establishment is.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Calling Meryl Streep "one of the most overrated actresses in Hollywood" sounds pretty sane to me.

edit on 9-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think trump needs a ten minute posting delay on his frikkin twitter.
And several confirmation clicks like, donald, are you REALLY sure?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
. If I believed, I'd pray.
What ever it takes. Obviously he's not even remotely interested in actually being president. Because he's still taking sides and acting like a manbaby. He only want to be president for his supporters.
He's going to be a total failure at this.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Simple answer , No.
Putin is many things but stupid is not one of them.

I don't think Trump is mad but I do believe he has personality disorders .... and a thin skin.

edit on 9-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just take his #ing phone away.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Being psychotic is a qualification for the presidency, not a disqualification.

Appearing psychotic is cover for just how clever these politicians are.

Think about it. Most have gotten to the top clawing and kicking, beginning as lawyers and business men they have amassed their riches and status because they are learned swindlers, weazlers and crueler than cruel.

What do you call fifty lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dashen

Just take his #ing phone away.

Too bad nobody said that about Hillary's Blackberry.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Stop what?
Voicing their opinion?

Ha ha like the Donald you'll just have to deal with it.

This is America and we can say what ever we want.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I think it is more likely that various legal entities will create and maintain a rolling "impeachment" file on Trump. They keep collecting small bits of evidence here and there (and there will be lots of it with the way he operates) and if he ends up letting his emotions get the better of him in an illegal way then they will QUICKLY bring the hammer down on him.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Uninformed you mean.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

yeah...so funny I forgot to laugh.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Oh come on guys, you can't defend his childish tweets. It's embarrassing the things this supposedly grown man says.

Whether you voted for him or not, his behavior is often unbecoming that of a gentleman.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Uninformed you mean.

Yeah, Streep is probably "uninformed" as well...She was a Clinton sycophant, after-all.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

yeah...so funny I forgot to laugh.

That's okay...I expected it to go over some people's heads.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Whether you voted for him or not, his behavior is often unbecoming that of a gentleman.

And a statesman who is to represent your country for the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What ever it takes.

Isn't that what got you people in trouble to begin with?

I used to like Keith Olberman before he went full retard. Hopefully soon he will tire of adoring the sound of his own voice; that or his job offers will run out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join