It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Due to Mexican turmoil, will The Donald fortify the southern border or seek a self-serving win-win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Take the f out of shifty bastard and you'll be closer to the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

Who could have a problem with this wall? It's like having an issue with the Easter bunny. The wall is a fantasy just like the bunny.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

The most likely scenario is that he'll build a wall and have Mexico pay for it, or else he'll follow through with his threats, just like he said.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There will never be a wall. There never was going to be one. He's a liar who filled people's head with bull#e to get elected.
He will not be able to keep even one promise he made. Because as I've said over and over, he doesn't know anything. He's a mental midget who's understanding of our government is severely lacking.
Should be an interesting two years.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think you said that about him winning too. Maybe predictions of these sorts isn't your thing. I'm not sure you know much either.

His plan for the wall, and getting Mexico to pay for it, has been made explicit the entire campaign. And if they they refuse to pay for the wall, there has been an explicit plan for that as well. It's a win-win situation.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: olaru12

If the wall is "just a symbol" then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

I don't have a problem with a symbolic wall. I have a problem with a twitter-bitch president that is totally out of his league and using the American people as chumps to prop up his inflated ego.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

You'll have to talk to business owners and farm owners that keep hiring them.

If no one hired them then there would be no reason from them to be here.

And really. Who's going to pick your food cheaply for you?

No one wants those jobs.

I've spoken with electricians that have told me that no one wants to apprentice. And electricians make a lot of money. Many people don't want to do labor intensive jobs.
edit on 9-1-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
In Mexico, the value of the peso is falling; gas prices are rising; there is looting; there are protests; there are riots.

Will a flood of economic refugees come streaming over our southern border as some believe, and how will The Donald address this crisis once in office.... soon?

The timing of all this is very strange.

The US needs the Mexican workers. They are cheap labor.

But, The Donald has promised to build a wall, and boot them out. Everyone must enter "legally" into the USA.

So, how to get back those Mexicans? We'll no longer tolerate "undocumented" workers.

But, "refugees" ? That's another matter altogether. The US always has open arms to "refugees".

Seems to me, that someone engineered the Mexican crisis, just in time for Trumps inauguration, so that the deported "illegal undocumented" can easily return as "legal refugees", and continue working in the USA as before.

Change, without change. Very clever planning.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: DAVID64

People wouldn't have a problem with the U.S "coming to the rescue"...

It's the "spreading of democracy" via obliteration that tends to piss people off.

It's either we spread our democracy and maintain as much control over economy's as possible so as to stay the lone superpower on the earth or...

..or other countries will do the same except with their own brand of government, corruption and control.

I prefer ours, not the commies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join