It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton No Longer Hungry for Office...BUT CHILDREN!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

A youtube video is your proof?!? LMFAO!!!!

So no birth certificates?

Has ATS gone as low as proving blood relatives with a dumbass YT video? Good grief! Such a millennial way of posting...*face palm*

That is all it takes for Obama to be a Kenyan Muslim in the rights eyes so it shouldn't be that surprising.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Indonesian orphan.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I guess, by your logic, anyone in a leadership position, especially when it comes to children and families, is there because of "kinkiness".

I would not say all people but certainly those in the highest levels of power and authority. I'm fairly certain having some sort of secretly documented depravity is a requirement for the job. Imagine if you will that you are an evil billionaire whose family fortune and name spans back centuries if not longer. You and every other member of every other generation before you in your family have been taught to have disdain and contempt for the plebs (you and I). Now imagine you have global political control and domination of all resources and offices of authority. How would you go about maintaining and growing your power and wealth? Hmm...maybe you would appoint corrupt power hungry puppets with dirty little secrets so that they are easier to control.

Oh you don't want to get that bill passed Mr Senator, remember that hooker that you put in the bottom of a lake that one summer all those years ago...yeah well we have it on tape. I know I know it seems crazy that the world just might be run by power crazed psychopaths that are capable of almost anything and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. So far fetched I know.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join