It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton No Longer Hungry for Office...BUT CHILDREN!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That's boring. Must be why they divorce after 5 yrs. Hillary is good Christian woman with one husband.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
May God protect her and punish her enemies. She will do the work of Jesus while the real crooks run the country.
That was one of the greatest sarcastic posts I've ever seen. Well done.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How about she give some attention to her numerous step grandkids that she wont acknowledge (you know, of the colored variety).

Hahahaha...you said "colored."

This oughta be interesting...

ignorance isn't interesting

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I don't understand why anyone would be surprised at this move. Hillary was an advocate for children and families way back when she was in college - way before she had any fame, riches or power.

She's just going back to her roots. I was never a Hillary fan, because I felt she had forgotten her early ideals and became way too ambitious. I might actually be able to admire her now.

Did you just say something about her cooking up children with advocatoes and roots or something? Damn...that almost sounds good! Evil temptress.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

How about she give some attention to her numerous step grandkids that she wont acknowledge (you know, of the colored variety).

Where is the proof of this? Please provide evidence of your statement.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I heard she is advocating computer science training !!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't think it's wise to trust a high impact proven liar for childrens' programs.

Very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

The director has proof but no charges? According to the op she is not running for mayor. She will do the work of Jesus. Families and children.

A dozen government reports proved she is a liar and cheater.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well, since you took something lighthearted and made it all serious and whatnot, I'll add that ignorance is often what leads to discovery and knowledge; it can be very interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Why you guys and he himself keep calling it such a big win is a mystery especially when she recieved nearly three million more votes than him.

Ummm...you do understand that the popular vote means diddly squat at the end of an election once the electoral-college votes (the ones that actually elect the president) are counted and verified, right? The number to win was 270, and Trump received 304, Clinton received 227. That's a 77-point difference, which in and of itself is 29% of the total needed to win (77/270)...or put another way, Trump had 113% of the votes that he needed to win, while Clinton got 84% of the votes needed. Or to put it even another way, the votes came out to be 56.5% for Trump, 41.4% for Clinton--that's a 15-point difference.

By any measure in politics, that's a landslide of a win. Most people are happy if they win by a 3% margin.

That's probably why people claim that it was such a big win--those in the know disregard vote counts that don't matter, like the popular vote.

Ha trump squeaked by... bearly..

Try again.

edit on 9-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I thought Hillary died in a Meth-fueled shootout with police last month.

DAMN YOU MANDELLA!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If lying and cheating are illegal then I expect Trump to be impeached.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

If lying and cheating are illegal then I expect Trump to be impeached.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

OMG, thank you.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

But I'm sad now, because I think your serious.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

A youtube video is your proof?!? LMFAO!!!!

So no birth certificates?

Has ATS gone as low as proving blood relatives with a dumbass YT video? Good grief! Such a millennial way of posting...*face palm*

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't think the old hag will be allowed near the young offenders section of the prison she will be in.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I guess, by your logic, anyone in a leadership position, especially when it comes to children and families, is there because of "kinkiness".

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think Hillary should reconsider running for Mayor of New York City. She beat Trump there on November 8th, which aint easy, considering that his NYC roots are deeper.

edit on 1/9/2017 by carewemust because: ATS is so slow tonight! Holiday vacations must be over. :-)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What's she going to prison for, again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join