It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton No Longer Hungry for Office...BUT CHILDREN!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

In your mind, because that should be treason with charges and trial.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Ohanka

She said she was not going into politics anymore. Since you think she is a dog, why keep beating up a dead one?

Well, you see, since their candidate won, his supporters figure that means all of their Republican wet dreams have instantly been validated. May as well sit back and watch. I will be.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I found this alarming when I first read about it and I find it even more alarming that not one person with a credible voice and a platform to share it has mentioned how creepily coincidental this move is. Classic pedo move to put oneself in a position of authority with access to large numbers of children, the more disenfranchised the better. I know all of the "pizza gate" stuff is circumstantial and speculative at best but there is so much oddness there it brings to mind the old saying "where there is smoke there is fire"

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes the Cia is merely a fundraising organization for the shadow government and Hilary and laura wanted those Haitian. Babies to make some money. I think Laura is in charge of the Amber alert program now. Talk about a fox guarding a hen house.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I don't understand why anyone would be surprised at this move. Hillary was an advocate for children and families way back when she was in college - way before she had any fame, riches or power.

She's just going back to her roots. I was never a Hillary fan, because I felt she had forgotten her early ideals and became way too ambitious. I might actually be able to admire her now.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ha trump squeaked by... bearly..
Why you guys and he himself keep calling it such a big win is a mystery especially when she recieved nearly three million more votes than him.
Lol he also thinks his dick is big. Ha what does that tell us. Hello little boy....

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I said it before..I'll say it again..
"Helping children"....Yeah.. gotta' expand that "helping children into vans business model" FULL TIME NOW..
The anger of all those"charity donors" that are right now, lining up, looking for "some kind" of "pay back" on
their investment has got to be pretty scary even for this dribbling old witch.
After all, there's only a limited amount of times those "political sacrifices" work to ward off the wrath of Moloch.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Some of you guys are really nothing without an enemy

Time for you to quit your whining and your mean girl bitchy princess BS and make America great again

I'm guessing you have no idea what to do now

edit on 1/9/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: something lacking - balance

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
sigh...
edit on 1/9/2017 by Spiramirabilis because:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The Clinton Foundation could open "Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener's Center for Hyper-sexual Teenage Girls" - and the left would be all for it.

I think the only thing about children Hillary cares about is finding them for Bill and her rich Saudi diplomat buddies to rape when they come to the U.S.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

May God protect her and punish her enemies. She will do the work of Jesus while the real crooks run the country.

You spelled 'Moloch' incorrectly.
Twice.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I don't understand why anyone would be surprised at this move.

Not surprised in the least but rather alarmed. A lot of child molesters and abusers get involved with groups that provide access to children pretty early in their lives. So your response does literally nothing to discredit the possibility that HRC is at the very least complicit in very bad things. Admittedly there is no smoking gun outright confirming these allegations either. Lot of odd coincidences though and as they say "there are no coincidences in life"

I'm no Trump supporter either, I thought maybe for a second that there may be a chance that he was going to do right for this country but then I sobered up and came back to my senses. His cabinet picks alone paint a pretty terrifying picture to be honest. I still to this day can't understand for the life of me why the common rabble can not see how fake and disingenuous most of our so called elected leadership really are. Maybe I'm more highly attuned to people's aura's than most but their true colors shine through brightly. I can almost literally see the deceit and and phoniness dripping off of their words.

edit on 9-1-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

In your mind, because that should be treason with charges and trial.

Because the FBI director pretty much laid out her crimes in detail.
And now we know they never even examined her server.
so the SAP level classified info on her emails was included in what she provided willingly NOT necessarily what she managed to destroy or hide.
So i guess according to you she should get an award maybe? A cake perhaps?
Mayor of NYC?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The director has proof but no charges? According to the op she is not running for mayor. She will do the work of Jesus. Families and children.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

May God protect her and punish her enemies. She will do the work of Jesus while the real crooks run the country.

.... lol

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The director has proof but no charges? According to the op she is not running for mayor. She will do the work of Jesus. Families and children.

They established that she broke the law. That is a fact. They excused her because they threw up some excuse as to her intent in it. Of course a regular jane would have been put in prison for it but since hillary is part of the good ol boys club that doesnt happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Are u havin a laugh m8?
He said so in the press conference and before Congress

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I would like to see that link that there are charges forthcoming. I can't find it. What country do you live in, you understand our justice system?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Where have all the good men gone.

They ended up competing for and marrying sane woman.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Jan 2017 10:35:30 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I would like to see that link that there are charges forthcoming. I can't find it. What country do you live in, you understand our justice system?

the fbi doesn't bring charges.
Do you understand our justice system?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join