It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton No Longer Hungry for Office...BUT CHILDREN!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Apparently, Hillary Clinton has decided (according to an aide) to NOT run for political office ever again. Considering her being called-out for Mayor of New York...I guess she was so beaten up by the election that she just isn't hungry to run again. But she is still hungry. Apparently for families and children?

Oh...My...GOD!!!! What have we done??? Trump beat the piss out of Clinton forcing her to pull out every crooked and dirty trick during the election. The corruption, the lies, the mean attacks, the vicious made-up-stories, etc. But Trump is a man...he can take it. SO WHO IS GOING TO PROTECT THE FAMILIES AND CHILDREN!!!

NewMax Story

Now she is turning her evil upon families and children! I can just see her...with a pile of bones in the corner, interviewing families on camera and secretly picking their bones clean with her dentures after the media leaves. The bones will be piled high and no one will notice...Bill is too busy trying to find something new to bang. The horror of it all! The media needs to start covering this story immediately! Will she shove the families and children in an oven and bake them, or will she simply eat them uncooked like some sick excuse for human-sushi? Maybe sending some off to her friends in those weird middle-eastern countries for whatever they do with children...YUCK!

All I can say is, if she comes out with one of those online, "food to home" diets or something...DON'T SIGN UP! You may end up dining on little Jimmy or Jenny from next door.

FOR GOD'S SAKE...STOP HER!

edit on 1/9/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How about she give some attention to her numerous step grandkids that she wont acknowledge (you know, of the colored variety).

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Maybe the Clintons will set up a foundation.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think we've had enough of her "focus" on children.

La test WikiLeaks’ Clinton Emails Include Child Trafficking
WikiLeaks’ Clinton emails connect Clinton Foundation with a child trafficking ring in the aftermath of an earthquake in Haiti. Laura Silsby, the former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge, was apprehended at the Haitian and Dominican Republic border with 33 children. She claimed all the children’ were orphans, which later turned out to be a lie.

Clinton Foundation had helped the traffickers get out of trouble. Huma Abedin had emailed Hillary Clinton several times informing her about the arrest of Silsby. One email also showed plans for arranging the housing and required finances. The email was titled, “After the wheels are off the ground.”

Although no direct emails are indicting Clinton Foundation or Clinton with the child trafficking ring, the keen interest, and direct follow-ups do arouse some suspicion.

The one I was really looking for is the one about how they talk about they were supposed to build some kind of school with some certain money, but then chose not to kind of thing. It's somewhere in the Wikileaks Repository Thread.
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Nonsense.

I'm sure she's going to take all of those children to Comet Pizza for a slice.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is just another excuse to direct money to her foundation and syphon it off for herself. We knew she was crooked before the election and the email scandal just brought more into the light. I still don't think we have the whole nasty story of the things she's had a hand in.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
May God protect her and punish her enemies. She will do the work of Jesus while the real crooks run the country.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Hmmm, sounds dodgy, BUT I have no doubt she'll succeed because I also have no doubt it'll be at the expense of the children.

That's how they roll.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

50,000 children killed in Syria alone thanks to her regime change ambitions... since they're mostly all Muslim's, does that somehow make it the "work of Jesus"??
edit on 9-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
May God protect her and punish her enemies. She will do the work of Jesus while the real crooks run the country.

Hillary has nothing to do with God and Jesus. She's in the other team.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Mohammed & Allah?

Or perhaps Satan & Satan?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'm pretty sure the team that just empowered the richest men in the world so they can take from the workers is not the team Jesus would choose.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How about she give some attention to her numerous step grandkids that she wont acknowledge (you know, of the colored variety).

Hahahaha...you said "colored."

This oughta be interesting...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No wonder veteran commit suicide. Using your logic they should feel guilty for the unintended consequences of war.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This woman supports, and has the support of the greatest child abusers in recent history. She should be kept far away from, well, anything. Where she goes bloodshed and misery follow.

I doubt she can do much more damage. I don't think she is long for this world.

Hopefully in the next life she'll face the justice she was never brought to in this one.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I missed that trial. She is amazing how she has survived the attacks, even from a large nation like Russia. This means something and history will reveal it one day.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

And I thought Hillary was delusional

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Survived the attacks?

Did the Russians attack her with an AK wielding maniac or something?

Her political career is over. A complete failure when it comes to Presidential runs (2 humiliating defeats) and a State Secretsryship the outcome of which was the rise of IS, the almost total disintegration of the Middle East and a sharp terminal decline in East-West relations.

What a failure. At least she got rich off it all I guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

She said she was not going into politics anymore. Since you think she is a dog, why keep beating up a dead one? Where have all the good men gone.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Where have all the good men gone.

I think the phrase is "beating a dead HORSE "
And all the good men arent in safe spaces getting triggered.
Its not a dead horse anyway.
She is behind the possibly biggest breach of national security in us history

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join