It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese state tabloid warns Trump, end one China policy and China will take revenge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's interesting how you guys have zero qualms about escalating tensions between China and the US but resist ALL attempts to look critically at Russia.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's interesting how you guys have zero qualms about escalating tensions between China and the US but resist ALL attempts to look critically at Russia.

I think it's more ironic that the Chinese, who consistently hack the US and have one of the worst human rights environments in the world are largely ignored in the waves of media propaganda in favour of 'Russia bashing'. It is very interesting that the media criticise any action that might hurt the relationship with China, but are keen to cheer lead the calls for war against Russia by morons like Lyndsay Graham.

Even more interesting that the media would not respond at all to constant Chinese attacks on your new President... seems that some are happy to side with China ahead of your country's new President...

Seems to me there is one common theme with the media, and democrats... Trump. If he is for something, it's bad, if he is against something, it's good.
edit on 9/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think it's more ironic that the Chinese, who consistently hack the US and have one of the worst human rights environments in the world are largely ignored in the waves of media propaganda in favour of 'Russia bashing'.

Vague insinuations on China's hacking proliferation are irrelevant to direct evidence that even the Trump admin is coming around to. You can declare China guilty as hackers all day, but we have the evidence against Russia.

Also it should be noted that before it became politically uncool to be critical of Russia it was widespread accepted that Russia was just as bad in the hacking department as China.

Seems to me there is one common theme with the media, and democrats... Trump. If he is for something, it's bad, if he is against something, it's good.

Welcome to how the Republicans and the right wing media treated Obama for 8 years.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think it's more ironic that the Chinese, who consistently hack the US and have one of the worst human rights environments in the world are largely ignored in the waves of media propaganda in favour of 'Russia bashing'.

Vague insinuations on China's hacking proliferation are irrelevant to direct evidence that even the Trump admin is coming around to. You can declare China guilty as hackers all day, but we have the evidence against Russia.

Also it should be noted that before it became politically uncool to be critical of Russia it was widespread accepted that Russia was just as bad in the hacking department as China.

Welcome to how the Republicans and the right wing media treated Obama for 8 years.

Erm, no they are not vague insinuations. China hacks have been well documented, including using the exact same methods as the alleged Russian hacks to tie the hacks back to Chinese hacking groups, e.g
www.wired.com...

You just proved you are not interested in looking further than the narrative you are after.

As for how right wingers treated Obama, that is irrelevant. It does not make the bias and propaganda any less real.

As for Russian hacking, no one I know of is denying it. Of course they hack, but there is zero evidence of any kind that they provided wikileaks with documents. The Whitehouse has already admitted the Chinese hacking and tried to differentiate it based on Russia going a step further to LEAK the stolen info, yet they have no evidence that Russia leaked the stolen info.

Complete propaganda.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You just proved you are not interested in looking further than the narrative you are after.

More like you didn't bother to attempt to understand what I was saying. I wasn't denying that China was involved with hacking for one. I wasn't even denying that it is or might be as ubiquitous as Russian hacking.

As for Russian hacking, no one I know of is denying it. Of course they hack, but there is zero evidence of any kind that they provided wikileaks with documents. The Whitehouse has already admitted the Chinese hacking and tried to differentiate it based on Russia going a step further to LEAK the stolen info, yet they have no evidence that Russia leaked the stolen info.

Speaking of propaganda. I LITERALLY just linked you to the Trump admin admitting Russia's involvement and you are still denying it flatly. But keep saying there is no evidence, Russia loves you for it. At the end of the day it was Russia that was caught hacking the DNC not China. So talking about their crimes in relation to hacking is irrelevant nonsense.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You tried to differentiate Chinese hacks with Russian hacks based on 'direct evidence' . The evidence for both is exactly the same.

Nope. The acceptance is that Russia hacked, which they have been doing for years. Nothing more.
There is no evidence of any kind that Russia provided documents to wikileaks.
When making claims, false or unproven associations and conflating more than issue to drive a narrative is nothing more than partisan propaganda.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: Profusion

How do you see this controversy transpiring?

War with China.

That is all.

I hope the USA has better ways to fight them than on the ground - there is an awful lot of them.

We do, its called an air force.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Overall I think China is not a country the USA could ever hope to defeat in a war.

But......

Enter one Vladimir Putin on the scene, another nation that feigns friendship with China only because it is safer than trying to defend it's borders and voila - the field evens up a lot.

EXACTLY.

I personally believe Russia trying to cozy up to the USA more recently has everything ro do with China's military capability growth. Most people remember USA and Russia as these huge superpowers and think an alliance between the two would make a big scary Hyper-power, but reality is that the combined population of the USA and Russia is still less than 1/2 of China, and we may in fact need the combined technical prowess in the next century in order to keep the Chinese in check.

Historically yes, China have not been aggressors, however as history demonstrates, give boys big toys that go boom and they always want to test them out.
edit on 10-1-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Nah, 50% of china makes less then 2 dollars a day and about 70% of china is still poor. At best they have a lot of cannon fodder on the ground instead of well trained and well fed people. On top of that china can only have some sort of advantage in numbers if a war is fought on their turf.

<< 1   >>

join