It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meryl Streep's Golden Globe Trump Rant - Hollywood in the Spotlight

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What's ironic about your post and attacks on Hollywood is that Trump is more of an Hollywood type than he is a politician. So the question I ask you is, if they're actors and not politicians then how is it that Trump is president and why should we listen to him?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hollywood was having a televised gathering of Hollywood awarding Hollywood what Hollywood liked about Hollywood. An actor involved in Hollywood spoke to others in Hollywood about what Hollywood thinks about everyone else.

And people are surprised?

I thought you people supported free speech? And that objecting to it is typical of liberal snowflakes? Or is that only when it fits your narrative?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: TheBulk
I fixed a CNN report on this:

Excellent work.

That video proved it. Trump uses that exact same hand/arm movement when describing anybody weaseling. Unfortunately, those determined to demonize DT, are deaf, dumb, and blind.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Excellent work.

That video proved it. Trump uses that exact same hand/arm movement when describing anybody weaseling. Unfortunately, those determined to demonize DT, are deaf, dumb, and blind.

Exactly. People who want to push the fake news have nowhere to hide except in the dwindling crowd of anti-Trumpers who cant face reality.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hollywood was having a televised gathering of Hollywood awarding Hollywood what Hollywood liked about Hollywood. An actor involved in Hollywood spoke to others in Hollywood about what Hollywood thinks about everyone else.

And people are surprised?

I thought you people supported free speech? And that objecting to it is typical of liberal snowflakes? Or is that only when it fits your narrative?

Name e one aspect where I denied her, her right to free speech.

I just described what I observed.

Deep breaths. Calm down, relax.

Or not.

I could care less.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
a reply to: UKTruth

Huh?

You are dumber than I first thought you were.

Again, you seem to have a comprehension problem. Who cares if it was fake news. She is 7 years old. I don't think it mattered nor would she would comprehend that it was real or fake. She has special needs, you idiot. She was traumatized because kids at school were mocking her.

The event occurred because donny couldn't find it in his heart to apologize to the american people that his actions were misconstrued or misinterpreted.

Lets all hope that you don't have any offspring.

I don't teach them to point fingers at TV personalties or politicians to feed a sense of victimhood.
I hope your daughter ignores the political propaganda you push onto her and grows up with a strong enough will, despite her disability, to reject your insecurities. I hope she never has to read her father using her to push political points on an internet forum either.
edit on 9/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

As I stated before, you seem to have a comprehension problem.

Best of luck in life, you are going to need it.

edit on 9-1-2017 by TheRaxVirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus

As I stated before, you seem to have a comprehension problem.

No, I get what you were doing. Totally.
Try and leave your children out of your political agenda.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Meryl Streep was in a movie this year?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Excellent work.

Wow, blind faith is impressive.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

Two in 2016. 76 in total.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Two in 2016. 76 in total.

Many were pretty good too. She is actually a very good actress, but a lousy person. Often the way with these Hollywood types.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

In my original timeline, she was a crack whore who shot a bunch of people.

Mandela strikes again!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think that Trump hitting back with "she's overrated" as an actress was kind of pathetic.

He should have come back with this (her giving a standing O for Roman Polanski. a child rapist).

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Excellent work.

Wow, blind faith is impressive.

Odd that, because you actually have to be blind not to see the clear evidence in front of you that the gesture is a pretty common one for Trump used in no way to single out or mock disabled people. So yeah, the blind faith in fake news is pretty impressive, on your part.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I think that Trump hitting back with "she's overrated" as an actress was kind of pathetic.

He should have come back with this (her giving a standing O for Roman Polanski. a child rapist).

Indeed. I agree on both counts.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If her opinion does not matter then why are some of you that upset? I happen to agree with Meryl Streep.Doesn't this go against the GOP's projected image of being these "Rugged Individualists" who don't care what other people think? The Con,I mean the Donald is a thin skinned infant who can't seem to handle the slightest bit of criticism.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's ironic about your post and attacks on Hollywood is that Trump is more of an Hollywood type than he is a politician. So the question I ask you is, if they're actors and not politicians then how is it that Trump is president and why should we listen to him?

Because he doesn't court Hollywood like Obama and Clinton. He knows that it's a corrupt mess and that the aim is to produce results and not just try to look good or be a Celebrity.

I don't think he likes them too much, and we have to remember - they're just actors.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
If her opinion does not matter then why are some of you that upset? I happen to agree with Meryl Streep.Doesn't this go against the GOP's projected image of being these "Rugged Individualists" who don't care what other people think? The Con,I mean the Donald is a thin skinned infant who can't seem to handle the slightest bit of criticism.

Her opinion matters as much as anyone else's. It just happens to be wrong. The projected image of ' rugged individualists' is one I have never heard of, so in that sense it IS a projection... yours.
I think Trump does handle criticism very well, by retaliating. It's another projection to suggest that the only way to handle criticism is to accept it. If it is wrong, you correct it. If you don't like being punched back, retire from the ring. The Donald stands and fights.. and importantly wins. He picks up his 'title belt' on Jan 20th.
edit on 9/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Good ,good !
hollywood let the butt hurt flow.

they are so far disconnected from the average Joe that they don't realise how silly and full themselves they look when preaching there hypocritical bs.

I don't trust or like trump but I would have to lie if I said , I don't find it entertaining when these whackos and their ego can't handle knowing their criminally investigated potus running candidate wasn't a good idea.

Lol keep it coming , SNL and late night can't match that comedy gold.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join