It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meryl Streep's Golden Globe Trump Rant - Hollywood in the Spotlight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yes and as an actor since 1977 she would well and truly know what sort of grubs run Hollywood and probably the DNC,and as an actor she just put up her sales pitch to these people and the Chinese moving that are taking Hollywood over that shes part of the team -remember me when your hiring.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Horrible. I'm sick of Hollywood and the whole leftist regime. The silver lining is that they are doing well at exposing their filth and hypocrisy every single day. People are waking up to the massive scam!
edit on 9-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Ignoring them is the reason America is in the Liberal mess it's in right now. That won't do anything.

You can only ignore a festering wound for so long. In this case, 8 years was eight too many. Now it's time pour on some colloidal silver and heal that damn infestation.
edit on 9-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Doing research to save the Republic by watching the Golden Globes? Someone call Washington, we have a candidate for the Medal of Freedom right here in our midst.

Your sacrifice should not go un-noticed, that just wouldn't be fair.

Or you could climb down off the cross, we need the wood...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Charlton Heston during his sane years...
If ever they were.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Oh Big Words.

Should I fear you?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Train wreck.

Like every other geezer on the street a opinion is like a arsehole everyone has one, the fact that celebrities lead a very different life to the average Joe working a 9-5 to make ends meet means their opinions need to be viewed with caution.

For them going against the script will be career suicide, I do not give a rats ass what she thinks or has to say and the way it was delivered was cringe as hell..

Just like the Lilly Allen incident, when these "celebrities" start to push their agenda it just makes me even more happy I gave up on most things mainstream.. I expect to see more of this type of thing in the coming years regardless of how the Trump presidency goes.

RA

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Don't bother pointing out that to them...

It'll bounce off the self-righteousness that is so very profound in portions of Hollywood these days.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: antar
OMG. Shes lost her marbles!

Trump made a mistake, and he'd take it back if he could.

It's merciless, her position, without mercy.

It's unChristian.

You're living in denial.

Trump said

"I was never mocking anyone," Trump said. "People keep saying I that I intended to mock the reporter's disability, as if Meryl Streep and others could read my mind, and I did no such thing."

Sounds like he's still in denial to me, are you?

Furthermore you try and twist it around so that Streep is the bullier and Trump the bullied, merely because she drew attention to this.

Bizarre.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

They say people fear what they don't understand...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I've heard the name Marilyn Streep and I know she's an actress. But that's about it. Is she important to the future of America.. or our daily lives in some relevant way?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Not really, she is only gifted in convincing us that she is someone else. It's her life's work.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Some may have said so yes.

So, what do you fear?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

OK..so she's an actress, and no more. Then I'll leave this thread to those in her fan club.

Ciao!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Indeed, it would be rather a waste of time trying to break though their Titanium encased ego, very good point there.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

May be Ms Streep may want to joining the likes of Miley Cyrus and others who reckoned they were going to Canada if Trump was elected. Oh,,hang on, Canada doesn't want them and,,,,and,,,there's not enough money and exposure there.

Had the greatest respect for Streep until now and this would be regardless of whether she was speaking about Trump, Obama, Clinton or Putin for that matter. Obviously she feels she's above an appreciation and acceptance speech for her award.

She was gutless, didn't mention a name just innuendo. She's a very important person you know. She'll tell you that.

my thoughts, kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
'I lost my voice screaming at Trump on the Telescreen'!

This is a frighteningly striking representation of the liberal media and the left's reaction toward Trump... what the hell.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: antar
OMG. Shes lost her marbles!

Clinton's historic loss drove her insane. She's not well.

And your source for this?

She's being hailed as a hero right now in many circles, and Trump's twitter is being bombarded to try to provoke him into striking back rashly.

It's sad the whole thing, from Hollywood to New York to Washinton, to CNN, ABC, etc etc.

Citations please, or is this just baseless opinion?

Trump made a mistake, and he'd take it back if he could.

What mistake, and what would he take back? Are you in regular contact with Trump to know this?

It's merciless, her position, without mercy.

What on Earth are you talking about?

It's unChristian.

What is, and for that matter, why would anyone care about some judgement from a stone-age fairy tale?
edit on 9-1-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Some people here really are spare-parts. For people who supposedly don't care what those "Left-Coast-Lefty-Libs" think, there sure are a lot of you spending considerable time watching, digesting and commenting on what they are up to.

It's only prudent and good business to keep an eye on the opposition and hear what they are babbling. This is very much like a war for the hearts and minds of the people. We have stood by while the left has infiltrated our institutions and ruined the lives of our young, filling their heads with utopian nonsense. Just hope the brain washing can be mitigated and / or medicated.

We can't in good conscious shuffle off this mortal coil and leave them to destroy our great home not after so many have died to build it.

The heart of America is finally waking up and starting to take back the country.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here's the ongoing discussion on Twitter

twitter.com...

Or one of them.

I noticed somewhere else that Trump's getting bombarded with this.

It's all the rage right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join