It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meryl Streep's Golden Globe Trump Rant - Hollywood in the Spotlight

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

snopes has been infiltrated.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

His IQ is no where near genius.
It's about 125.
Mine is higher. (128)

That's superior but I have a son who was tested at 149 and he is only considered high superior ( yes he is my sweet boy)

Genius is 180

And trump can't spell... not because he's stupid but because he's ADD and doesn't care to learn.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His IQ is no where near genius.
It's about 125.
Mine is higher. (128)

That's superior but I have a son who was tested at 149 and he is only considered high superior ( yes he is my sweet boy)

Genius is 180

And trump can't spell... not because he's stupid but because he's ADD and doesn't care to learn.

An analysis of your posts would suggest you made a mistake on your IQ. It is likely to be around 12.8, not 128.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And there is a site you can go to that lists the presidents IQs and he is not higher than most presidents . He is at the bottom of that list. Bill Clinton. Rhodes Scholar is 165. That is near genius.

Obama 145.

us-presidents.insidegov.com...

www.msn.com...

edit on 1102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Meryl Streep's IQ is 83 and she often poops her pants.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
emgn.com...

Meryl Streep

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ha ha.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

emgn.com...

Meryl Streep

Yeah but she thought Hillary would have made a good president, so I think she cheated on her IQ test and ate her pencil eraser.

And I still stand by my assertion that she poops her pants.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yeah because you can cheat on an IQ test. Scoffs.

GMAB

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah because you can cheat on an IQ test. Scoffs.

GMAB

Yes, she cheated on the IQ test.

Probably while making potty in her pants.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

emgn.com...

Meryl Streep

That link is a bit suspect. Reported IQs? Ok. I report my IQ is 10000! Or at least thats what my publicist will tell you.

They have James Woods at 180. Thats extremely unlikely. And throws up a red flag to me.

Ive met many celebrities. Used to be my job to work closely with them and know them personally. High IQ was not one of the characteristics i note about any of them. Narcissism and inflated self worth sure. I could see why they might think they have high IQs. But believing youre smart and actually being smart arent necessarily correlated.

Of the celebrities on that list cindy crawford, lisa kudro and dolph lundgren might be accurate (met him. Hes actually pretty smart. Met a few of the people on the list and some i can tell you were not particularily inteligent...but i could see why they might think they are) The rest. Probably more around the 120-140 level max.
edit on 10-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But if we end up in a type of roaring 30's renaissance under Trump, what will they do then,

Your thoughts?

My thoughts???

Hmmm...

God save the country from idiots?

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

THERE WERE NO "ROARING 30's"

There was the "Roaring 20's"...Marked by an age of the industrial revolution, no labor laws (7 day work weeks, 12 hour days and child labor) and Robber Barons and the Wealthy Elite families ruling like aristocracy!!

FOLLOWED BY THE GREAT DEPRESSION WHEN EVERYTHING CRASHED...THAT was the "30's"...

Ironically, If Trump has any economic success it will be that model...Egregious corruption, no regulations and exploitation of the working class led to the Roaring 20's..AND the Great Depression that followed.

edit on 10-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But if we end up in a type of roaring 30's renaissance under Trump, what will they do then,

Your thoughts?

Ironically, If Trump has any economic success it will be that model...Egregious corruption, no regulations and exploitation of the working class led to the Roaring 20's..AND the Great Depression that followed.

Speculative, unsubstantiated nonsense.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Fair enough. I stand corrected. Thank you for the history lesson.

What I meant was an economic renaissance, for which the 1930's were a rather poor example.. lol

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Tell me again why anyone should listen to the political opinions of someone whose only skill in life has been to pretend to be someone else and fake emotions while they are paid ridiculous amounts of money to do so?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

I don't know - someone should have asked Charleton Heston that question when he was running around spouting about gun rights when he was nothing but an actor.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What she said about mixed martial arts proves she is an idiot who doesn't know what she is talking about, out of touch with reality. That display of ignorance leaves her comments about Trump with zero credence.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

We all know why actors are trotted out spouting off their political opinion because it influences people. Frankly if you listen to an actor or celebrity and allow their opinion to influence you because you like their movies then you're a braindead idiot imo.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their life. Most of the mistakes or the worst ones are when they are young. All people change throughout their lives, some for the better, some for the worse, some go back and forth many times. Some of the people who got famous or wealthy in hollywood know that it is a place worth destroying or at least undermining. Nothing is ever as it seems.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So.

A celebrity gives her opinion on a politician, and his views.

Snowflake President elect goes on twitter, and wails about it.

What follows is instant condemnation of everything Hollywood from his supporters.

Last time I checked (which is easy to do, because we have a search function here), most of you have spent the past eight years absolutely ripping the crap out of Obama, and not one of you thought there was a problem with that at all.

So suck it up. Some people don't like Trump. This one happened to have a camera in front of her and a microphone.

And guess what - their opinion is just as valid as yours was/is/has been about Obama.

Live with it.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join