It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The destruction of the Catholic and Christian church

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
I can prove that any aspect of Christian theology is wrong, misinterpreted,

See, that's all it took for me to realize that you have no experience/Knowledge of what you're talking about.
To come out of the chute making outrageous claims, like that, invites... 'correction'.
(And it won't hurt so much when you fall from your pedestal!)
It often works better to slowly sidle up to your audience and, winning them/us with your compassionate honest sincerity, before they/we know it you are winning them/us with your brilliant presentation!
No outrageous, egoic claims to have to defend/distract!

and I will supply a correct version...

Such ego bespeaks a teenager?
Gotta love you kids who are so generously willing to give folks older than you the benefit of your experience/Knowledge! *__-

edit on 9-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ladies and gentlemen... the OP said

I have been given the knowledge of what I speak.

Theres plenty for him to answer....

I'd like to hear what he has to say...

IF he returns

by the way, who brought the popcorn?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

Are you going to come back to this thread and supply even a single answer?

Or did it wear off?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A wise man always questions everything. A fool thinks he knows everything and is always full of answers. This statement is applicable to both sides of the argument here.

The hostility towards a different point of view is also very typical christian of you guys, nothing new here. Sad though.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
A wise man always questions everything. A fool thinks he knows everything and is always full of answers. This statement is applicable to both sides of the argument here.

The hostility towards a different point of view is also very typical christian of you guys, nothing new here. Sad though.

A different point of view, WHAT?

We were offered nothing, just a few pointless and vague statements with nothing valid to justify, explain or validate

Go read the posting history of blue2k4 rather than blaming those who asked questions about what they said

Seems that you want to drink the koolaid on offer Velatrop, best you dont

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24

He hasn't provided anything specific and has suggested that others who have strongly held belief are deluded.

Perhaps he has strong feelings but actual substantive fact is thin on the ground? Please review his previous posts.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I was reminded of this movie while reading a different thread:

This clip contains several elements of Christian teaching. Would you please identify these elements (doctrines), and then proceed to refute them?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I was reminded of this movie while reading a different thread:

This clip contains several elements of Christian teaching. Would you please identify these elements (doctrines), and then proceed to refute them?

omg...

I feel funny

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I feel funny

Too much sweets?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

nah

i watched that video.. now i got a twitch

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

nah

i watched that video.. now i got a twitch

I thought Princess Leia was very badly drawn.

... and I threw up in my mouth a bit, too.

edit on 9/1/2017 by chr0naut because: but the aftertaste was bitter, like the aftertaste of too much saccharin - it causes cancer, you know...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Christianity and Islam are the base religions. They are the primary god based religions which Hindu is basically correlated with. All other religions currently in usage that have a god basis are 'derived' from the ideological concepts of those religions. As for religions like Buddhism and other religions that aren't necessarily god based I don't believe are wrong or right. They are simple ideological concepts that people utilize. I believe that people have chakras which is a system of generally Asian religions but I don't necessarily follow that religion esoterically. As for why you have to go pee before bed when you haven't drank anything around the time that you go to sleep could be due to an unbalanced water consumption. Perhaps in a twelve hour day drink a glass of water (about 8 oz) every hour or maybe around 3.5 oz every 30 minutes if you're say... taking any medication that may effect your bowel bacteria and or your metabolism.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

I got this information from a red binary orb/orbs. They gave me a fire elemental christesque which reprograms my thought patterns to cause me to comprehend things like they do. It's also a source of direct knowledge that they have and want me to use to 'fix' our society.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

It could have been rephrased better... By "aspect" I mean an individual component of the esoteric system, such as prophets, angels, etc. By theology I mean how they interpret it and I present the information based on the aspect that is based in and using that you get a different theological meaning. However I could have written it differently and that would have been better. You're right grammatically in the sense of the reader.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Refute the statement that an omnipotent creator of the universe loves everything he created? Okay...an impotent destroyer of the void hates nothing he didn't create. Okay that was unnecessary. In all seriousness that is a logical question. The fear instilled in children to try to have them worship god is also based on the guilt of that he loves them as shown here. As for the statement that "he loves everything he made" and "he made everything" well this statement doesn't need that much of an answer. We know that logically humans came from evolution of species from reproduction and combination of DNA from organisms. We know that our universe was created before anything existed in it not by a being on 'the outside'. (I'm not saying our universe is the only one). This is how the fire elementals think of the question (at least the attachment they gave me). Honestly I think it's a good answer but my thought patterns are manipulated by their 'christesque'.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Please go away... I don't mean to be rude but this thread was intended to see what the religious theology instills into people so I can show an alternate perspective, and have readers ask questions to do so. You are referring to my previous posts where I depicted what happened to me as a response to someone saying something intended to insult BOTH sides of the argument because it was directed towards you. I have to wait until this happens to Islam or atleast for now. Goodbye all... I wish I could stay... Azaqua said if I continue and I succeed radical Islam will be more dominant because people look for a higher power for help. I don't believe her. Well goodbye everyone for now.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I started this thread so that I can use my experience to bring down the belief system of the church.

Your experience........?

LMAO

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Christianity and Islam are the base religions. They are the primary god based

Seriously is that what the blue angels told you, seriously.
Christianity and Islam are both new Faith's based on Judaism
Your whole premise is built on a failure of logic

I am sure there are a few who will believe your story, sorry, you just don't seem to know
Carry on mr wisdom

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Do you believe the Bible?

Do you believe there is a preserved word of God you can hold in your hands as Gods word says he would preserve it to every generation forever?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I really don't think this thread is the way to go about doing what you are attempting here on ATS. You may have more luck on the /debateachristian subreddit doing what you are doing here. Here on ATS you need a bit more substance to get a quality discussion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join