It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready Or Not?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Oh i am ready!

I have seen many ufo`s, but as soon i can see one land, gonna make alien head go boom! And eat it!
Gonna get superduper powers like Credo Mutwa!

Hawk vision- activate!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I wont say full disclosure but a full admission and the release of undeniable evidence is being proposed by the governments of Earth very soon...

How do you know this and what form will the full admission take ?
Will it be an official announcement or dissemination through a third party such as Tom Delonge , I'd be disappointed it it were the latter.

Are we raady?

No I don't think so , as much as I and others would welcome it I don't think any of us are actually ready for the reality of Alien visitation , we are also defenseless if their intentions are not in our interests.

edit on 9-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well i beg to differ...
You see irregardless is a word and I used it properly also... Because it effectively covers for right or wrong for better or worse in regards to the varied opinions...
No need to be pompus though because you and so many others have been misinformed by your english teachers...
Perhaps if you were smart enough to argue the validity of flammable and inflammable for example or debone and unravel with them you would feel more comfortable accepting it...
So I will continue to use this word without shame irregardless of your misguided attempt to make yourself look smart whilst trying to make me look the fool...
I did mispell ready though...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The entire disclosure subject is making rounds since what, late '08? And still what's been disclosed was mostly either old/irreleveant info, hoaxes or pure storytelling.

All I'm saying is, just remember to approach this entire disclosure topic with a huge grain of salt. Because we can say that disclosure has been going since first spoken/written records. And what happened? Always the same thing. there were people who believed it, people who dismissed/debunked it and people who didn't care. Yet the phenomenon neither went away nor made itself any different, save for appearances. Officials always either blamed Satan or God or natural occurences or plainly ignored the subject.

I also think that humanity as a whole will never be ready since we are all a collection of separate minds and there always will be people who will look at a cow, so to speak, and say it's a horse. UFO phenomenon seems to recognize this and hides itself deep on the fringes of human psychology. Whoever is behind all of this is far more intelligent than us and knows our psychology and mindset perfectly. Now we have year 2017 and people are even more susceptible to manipulation, gullible and full of naivety than ever. And the old trio of believers, debunkers and ones who don't care is working well and fine.

So in short no, no one is ready or ever will be and the game will continue until the ones behind it decide to end it or change it.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Jelonek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

Thank you for your opinion...

While I am ready for the truth to be told I am unsure any are ready to cope with the truth of the matter...

But when we learned to walk were we ready?

I think the stumbles and falls would suggest not...

Yet through necessity and effort we managed to step forward and retain our balance...

Im not so sure our minds are ready though and also wonder at the results of this should we not be...

It seems that this is what is holding the reality or truth of the matter at bay... And what I am honestly wanting opinions on...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The results of us not being ready to accept alien presence - wherever it's of extraterrestial of interdimensional origin - are supposed to be pretty hardcore, at least that's what the few researchers who bothered to analyze the subject came up with.

It all depends on what would happen, that is who and in what way would reveal themselves. If it was a hostile takeover it would probably be very brief, very brutal and very apocalyptic - given what some of these beings are able or supposed to be able to do they would probably cause our own armies and hardware to attack us, not to mention totally dominate our military in terms of firepower and speed and intelligence. And if it wasn't hostile, then it all depends on the level of revelations these aliens would bring to the table. For example, aliens showing up and telling us that they exist without any other reveals would be very mild shock compared to these very same aliens showing up and saying "we created you, we created all great people, we essentially own this planet".

So IMO our capability to cope with that info strongly depends on the character and level of info disclosed. Since UFOs in general are well known and aliens - jokingly or otherwise - are ingrained in modern pop culture, the reveal itself would probably not be that catastrophic. But what would come AFTER that reveal is another matter entirely and THAT might shatter our reality...

Also bear in mind that some people are less capable in coping with changes, it depends on psychological setup of a certain individual. Some people would buy guns and go into the woods to fight to the death against supposed alien menace, others would just drop to their knees and worship their space gods made manifest. Others would try tog et the best selfie with an alien.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
a reply to: Jahari

Um, irregardless is an incorrect usage of the word regardless, often put together from regardless, and irrespective.. It is you who should do the homework homey

Really? No proof? Jusy like i thought. Move along please.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well...a big part of me. Hopes you are right. I personally have a moderate amount of "faith" that aliens do exist. Due to a memory of something that took place when I was very young. If that memory is accurate. .then at least some members of our military were/are in full cooperation with them. At least an officer and a Grey alien were working together at the time this event in my memory took place. ..I guess anything beyond that is an assumption. I have written about this memory in a couple of threads and will not write any more about it here.

Even though the event that took place with me was fairly traumatic...I do not think that it was meant to harm me...only to alter the trajectory of my life. Some changes can only come above through drastic measures. So based on that I personally feel fairly confident that at least the Greys are not malevolent. Again this is an assumption based on my own limited "memory " of what occurred. It is hard to put too much stock in a memory that was formed at a very young age. Especially if measures were taken to wipe any memories out.

Now having said that. ..I do not think the average person would be at all comfortable with the knowledge of an Alien arrival . But it could turn out that the arrival of said aliens could be the greatest thing that could happen to our society.
edit on 9-1-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Humanity is ready, we are tired of lies and obfuscation. Those that can handle it will be looked to for answers by those not yet ready, but in time they will adapt, and then they'll be talking about the new iPhone again.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

en.wikipedia.org...

here you go, first paragraph. Are you able to use your own eyes or do you need someone call you and verbally explain?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

Irregardless is a word...

m.huffpost.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
disclosure has been happening since the 1940's nearly all factions of the MIC from various countries have given out info on some of these unknowns, it's all down to how you interpret it. I’m sorry that they haven’t come out and said yes we have had alien contact and we have a few of there crafts but that's most likely because they don’t!

AND PHAGE DO YOUR HOME WORK, your a disgrace! (ahh the lowest form of wit)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

I like your avatar...
No other plane so closely resembles the roswell craft so much as the speculated aroura designs in my opinion...
And that rendering is remarkably similar...
If you increased the size of the egg shaped portion and had it flatten out more to encompass and blend into the wings a little more and upsweep the wing tips to around 45 degrees... Well that would basically be it...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is it a who's lying this time gamble?

Ancient civilizations have rock engravings/hieroglyphs. Leads one to believe in aliens.

Weird stuff coming out of the ground like on Easter Island. Leads one to believe in aliens.

Native/indigenous people's have their stories. Leads one to believe in aliens.

It's a hard gamble to burn down a library, people will still talk about the aliens?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think it all depends on how close they are. If it's a radio signal from intelligent alien creatures a good 10,000 light years away, then people would generally be okay with it. If they're alive and on the back side of the Moon, expect most people to freak the hell out.

Of course, there will always be a range of reactions, from people killing themselves to people worshiping them like gods. And there will be different reactions depending on if they're physical and vaguely "creature-like" enough for us to comprehend, or if they're microbes, or if they're "semi-real."

Thing is, as amazed as we may be at first, we will still have to go to work and buy food and go on with our lives. Unless they have a direct impact on us individually, we'll get used to them because that's our nature.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Real disclosure would be if the MIC admitted that they had been deceiving us this entire time, with psyops of non-existent nuts and bolts craft and non-existent little alien bodies.

Real disclosure would also include that the MIC doesn't really understand the anomalous phenomenon that's been with us since the beginning, that they are observing carefully in order to weaponize.

So yes.. the lies are wearing a bit thin..and some material about the weaponization of the anomalous phenomenon seems to be leaking out a bit.

In that sense, there is a bit of unintentional disclosure leaking out.

But real and full disclosure would involve the embarrassing end of most religions, which would cause quite the social upheaval, so there would be a lot of push-back against that happening.

Kev

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
and don't forget those who travel around these UFO conferences selling there books telling there stories/claims whilst taking the hard earned cash of the believer/curious they have to be paid,hell it's there bread and butter.That would put them out of a job.
I don't mind buying the books as i see them as entertainment in the sci fi category except for the few ie vallee and others of his thinking.The whole field of ufology is for the most part just entertainment for me and that's fine.

Till there is undeniable proof of the ETH for instance it will remain one of my hobby's that i enjoy and the fascinating thing is there ARE true events that make you go Hmmmmm interesting!

I hear ya kev and understand and agree with you.
cheers.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think that these people are a minor issue to be honest, it's not like UFO literature is bestseller anyway.

When dealing with UFO problem please consider the following and put yourself in a position of the government (let's limit the scope of disclosure to the U.S. Gov for the purpose of this little exercise).

1) You knew for more than 60 years that there are beings and craft that intrude the airspace and secure military installations of your country.
2) You knew there were abductions, cases of missing people, cattle mutilations, all sort of things that are hardly benevolent, happening to your citizens.
3) You hadn't got and still doesn't have effective means of intercepting these craft/shooting down/ecorting out of your airspace.
4) Basically you have no control over this phenomenon at all.
5) You realized early on that the aliens are abducting and implanting human beings, your own citizens, and you are powerless to stop it.
6) You might've uncovered some more grisly secrets about these visitors, secrets that may undermine even existence and sense of the very government you represent.

What would you do......?

Would you admit that all the money you pour into your military is worth ZERO in face of the visitor presence? Would you come forth and say: "Here dear citizens, look. We have a little SNAFU here, we were hiding this for so long because we like to hide things, now we show this to you. We are powerless, clueless and essentially scared s...less of this entire thing but here's the gist of it: we are not alone, and we can't do jack squat about it. Our military is useless, our black projects are just childlike attempts at replicating things the aliens have, and here are other naughty secrets we ahve to share. Now we beg your pardon and ask for forgiveness".

Yeah right.

Anyone who knows the subject and is familiar with UFO cases including ones related to military sightings (reading UFOs and Nukes by Hastings alone is enough to make you wonder why we are still alive today) knows full well that it seems that the U.S. military as well as militaries of other countries look more or less powerless in the face of the visitors. Entire MILAB cases reek of incompetence, attempts at trying to grasp what's happening, deperately attempting to find out what's what and try to catch up with the aliens. I know, it's not the most uplifting picture. But what if it is true?

And now that very same government would have to admit that not only did it pour entire rivers of money into things that doesn't make an average American safer from the alien threat , but that it also continuously lied, silenced people, drove them into madness or assisted suicides, ridiculed researchers and passed one of the greatest if not the greatest revelation of entire human history as a mere BS worthy of a loony bin and did that for well over 60 years.

People might be ready but the gov and the military were not, are not and never will be ready. Not with current state of affairs. Maybe if they disclosed this back in 40's or 50's when there were people at the positions of power who were maybe more willing to do it and the oppression of secrecy was less tight....but not now.

i actually feel sorry for the government. They continuously stick their heads into the sand while feverishly trying to develop some sort of counter weaponry against aliens and hope that it will all sort itself out. We'll see. Or maybe we won't see.

Best part is, I'm actually almost certain that the government thinks that it did this for the good of its citizens. You know, the usual "they shouldn't know for their own safety" crap, along with fears of panic, collapse of society etc. Problem is, this UFO affair is only getting larger and larger. It's like an abscess.

Ubi pus, ibi evacua. Problem is, as with all abscesses, the discharge might not be pretty.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Jelonek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

IMHO the technologies I read about and see video on dont seem complicated....they produce neutral dimension fields...no big deal....a microwave cooks my eggs....no big deal......I think we havea 6 billion+ work/war force....and we could produce a million craft in no time globally if we had to IMHO.....we could probably geneticlly design an Angel and give it a Harp and it could play a melody which would command nano-bots to be building craft 24/7/365.....lol.
Some races we are interacting with are good and some are bad but ALL are a part of our emerging universal reality IMHO.Its not hard to define friend and foe....if you eat me or wish me to be extinct or disregard the space I require to exist....you are my unequivicol ENEMY....and we ALREADY HAVE MORTAL ENEMIES in the Universe......we cant suck-hole our way in the Universe and survive as a species....we must be strong united and steadfast ....and we MUST HAVE ALLIES WHO COMMUNICATE WITH A UNITED HUMANITY....NOT different countries cutting different deals with different races.....for we must POLICE our planetry space FIRST AS A UNITED HUMANITY...simply because there are so many races and so many are more powerfull than us...this is also why we need allies ASAP.....we have to make deals with some of the powerful races because we cannot bully them unless we are part of a collective or a group and have allies on our side who can back us up.

Imagine if you were a tiny island in the ocean with a population of ten thousand....but you had nukes and bigger weapons and you wanted to have a place in the global community many of whom are more powerfull than you are....how would you go about it? Because this is how we have to go about it in Universal sense.We know how to do business with humanity in our city-state world bounded by our earthly borders.....we arent silky smooth but we havent destroyed the planet either ,so we do have some experience IF we can sucessfully transfer that model to the Universal stage.
The government has accomplished nothing except undermine its trust dynamic with people in general.....all races who were coming here 100 years ago still come here with impunity.....our ability to defend our global airspace is pitifull....America cannot do it alone...... secrecy cannot do it....only OPEN SHARING OF THE TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED ON A GLOBAL SCALE WITH 100% FULL DISCLOSURE can ENABLE us to activate as a Global Humanitarian one-world power and allow us to properly and effectively defend and police our airspace and planetary space.This has never been about national security...ever....it has been about keeping humanity weak and unable to coalesce into a united one-focus group which can assert its independance and its right to exist and prosper.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ahh well ya see this is the problem, if the government know more than there letting on they would go through all of those scenarios you presented and probably just say " we've looked and there is nothing of a threat to our national security" ( Big lie imo) so I hear ya pal loud and clear.
Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join