It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready Or Not?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Man has looked to the skies for the answer to the question... "are we alone?"
Some here already know the answer to this question...
Many more suspect or believe yet they sit on the fence awaiting affirmation...
And not as many have no belief at all that extraterrestrial life exists...

It seems that conditioning or the slow disclosure process may finally be coming to a conclusion...
And a full admission of some facts including a long time knowledge of extraterrestrial existence by many world governments may be forthcoming very soon...

The belief or mindset of people seems to be evident in public opinion... Probably because of the conditioning process or disclosure if you will combined with technology such as video cameras and their capabilities such as infrared and the increased activity reported...

Or it may be because two as of yet unconfirmed objects are headed towards Earth right now and they are communicating with each other and also hailing Earth... In other words a visitation may be in the works as a ready or not scenario...

Whatever the case... I wont say full disclosure but a full admission and the release of undeniable evidence is being proposed by the governments of Earth very soon... While this was always planned to take place... It was never so agreed upon especially by those from the United States who have led the way in its suppression...

The question now does not seem to be if the truth should be told... Now the questions seem to be who gets to lead the way in removing the veil? And just how do we tell them? Apparently it is believed this information even with public attitude on the matter would still be too much for the average psyche... And that the impact of the information would literally undo society...

None the less and irregardless of this fact it seems the push is on and that the answers to age old questions are forthcoming...

So I ask you...

Are we raady?
edit on 8-1-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Or it may be because two as of yet unconfirmed objects are headed towards Earth right now and they are communicating with each other and also hailing Earth...

do you have a source for that?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Those of us versed in true history are prepared somewhat.

The majority are in for something of shock methinks but generally people adjust to anything they are told to as long as they arent given forced hardships...sheeple is a perfect word....smart aliens would give everyone MUCH MORE....and make even better SHEEPLE.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I do but thats between them and I and is information shared with them by others...
So thats just a statement made by me...
Take it for what you will...
However it seems this information is being revealed in various forms but not with as much honesty and not together...
Instead they are being explained as comets or asteroids funny how they cannot make a determination...
And separately as detected "signals"

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Man has looked to the skies for the answer to the question... "are we alone?"
Some here already know the answer to this question

No they don't!

People with over inflated egos claim such things with no merit. If that was true we'd have proof!

People with little understanding of real things make such claims... such as yourself...

And you have a history of said claims!

edit on 8-1-2017 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
one is a comet that will pass earth this week at a distance of 66 million miles, the other one is either a comet or an asteroid and will pass earth on feb 25 at a distance of 32 million miles.
if they are aliens coming to visit earth they better fix their GPS or they are going to miss us by at least 32 million miles.

I don`t see anything to worry about.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edi t on 8-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
With everything going on with the political system, if the U.S. came out and said there really are aliens, I probably would stop believing in Aliens.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

None the less and irregardless of this fact it seems the push is on and that the answers to age old questions are forthcoming... So I ask you... Are we raady?

No.

Not until it is understood that irregardless is not a word. Or, that if it were, those who use it use it in a matter diametrically opposed to what it would mean if it were a word. But it isn't.

But I am raadd!

edit on 1/8/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Whats funny is that before every every inauguration there is always talk of disclosure finally taking place.....

....im not falling for that one again.

To answer your question. No we are not.... you cant just present the fact without accounting for a multitude of questions... the answers to those questions are what we are not ready for.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Ever since I found an interest in UFOs disclosure has always been "just around the corner", that was about 30 years ago.

Honestly, the more I study it, the less I believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ummm irregardless isn't a word? I think you need to do a little homework on that one bro. Besides that has nothing to do with the topic.

edit on 8-1-2017 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2017 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Would you mind sharing where the various info is being released?

Even if its lacking honesty, it can be valuable in building the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Off topic, however, you are right.

Though Merriam Webster suggest the speaker use regardless instead.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Some here already know the answer to this question...

no - some CLAIM to know the answer - but the problem is that :

dependant on which claimant you ask -

the answer is diffeent - and incompatible with other claimants answers

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Back in the days of the American Revolution, there was this one fellow who wanted to be a soldier. But you see, his mental ability was not quite up to the capacity for warfare. But he was the son of a famous general so they needed to find something for him to do to allow for his family to save face. So they tried several commands for him by he failed in each.

Finally the gave him a commission and a battalion and sent him off to guard the Great Lakes from British invasion. His fort was on the banks of Lake Erie. After several months, he decided that the British were not coming to do battle in the region and so prepared his troops to leave the area. His superiors told him to stay, that his family name depended upon his staying and defending the lake, that it was his duty, his honor, that indeed his command was paramount to the war.
But he left irregardless.

edit. Oh yeah, to stay on topic,...... flying saucers.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 08 Jan 2017 23:31:23 -0600Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:31:23 -060017012017-01-08T23:31:23-06:001100000031 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Or it may be because two as of yet unconfirmed objects are headed towards Earth right now and they are communicating with each other and also hailing Earth...

He meant supercharged cosmic rays. At any moment many of those are approaching, with electonics-zapping potential energy. The OP only refers to two of those, however. It may not sound like a big deal, but hey, maybe those two are special.

edit on 9-1-2017 by Namdru because:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

originally posted by: Tardacus

He meant supercharged cosmic rays. At any moment many of those are approaching, with electonics-zapping potential energy. The OP only refers to two of those, however. It may not sound like a big deal, but hey, maybe those two are special.

What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

None the less and irregardless of this fact it seems the push is on and that the answers to age old questions are forthcoming... So I ask you... Are we raady?

No.

Not until it is understood that irregardless is not a word. Or, that if it were, those who use it use it in a matter diametrically opposed to what it would mean if it were a word. But it isn't.

But I am raadd!

Came here to see aliens, left after up voting this post.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Ever since I found an interest in UFOs disclosure has always been "just around the corner", that was about 30 years ago.

Honestly, the more I study it, the less I believe.

My sentiments exactly mate, the more I pursue the idea of, not just ET life, but the whole "are already here/coming" bit, the more off-put I am by hearing the same rhetoric time and time again. I remember getting so fixated on the subject once, I was convinced that aliens would land the year after! So convinced in fact, that I gave up bothering trying to carve out a life for myself, and just sat back awaiting "the change in times".... more fool us eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Um, irregardless is an incorrect usage of the word regardless, often put together from regardless, and irrespective.. It is you who should do the homework homey

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join