It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what the FBI just quietly released about Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Under the Law , this Woman is Guilty of Espionage against the United States of America with her Arrangement of having Unsecured , Unauthorized E-Mail Servers with Top Secret Correspondence contained within them in her Possession . Why hasn't She been Proscecuted Yet ? We the People Want to Know ....

That is NOT espionage.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It's odd how no one trusts the FBI until they release something they like.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Under the Law , this Woman is Guilty of Espionage against the United States of America with her Arrangement of having Unsecured , Unauthorized E-Mail Servers with Top Secret Correspondence contained within them in her Possession . Why hasn't She been Proscecuted Yet ? We the People Want to Know ....

That is NOT espionage.

Ummmm .. by definition ... yes, it is!!

edit on 912017 by Snarl because: pronoun selection ... LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It's odd how no one trusts the FBI until they release something they like.

I trust Comey.

He played it perfectly.

Had he "recommended" an indictment, all the details would have been suppressed right then and there.

All details including the dozen or so government reports that proved Clinton was lying all the way through.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Had he "recommended" an indictment, all the details would have been suppressed right then and there.

I oh-so hope this is rectified under Trump.

The People deserve this!!

ETA: 11 days and counting down.

edit on 912017 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Possible.

But the big O might write her a pardon.

Maybe not.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ah, yes. Under Trump, things will be different.

Trump will tell the truth.

How gullible we all are.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Possible.

Maybe not.

O may take a page out of Bill's playbook and wait till the very last day to do just that. If he does, that mess is going to splatter all over his legacy. He better think about that.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

You got some serious problems. Seriously why would you call for the hanging of an ex first lady? She hasn't done anything more than be careless with her emails. But she did not mishandle classified information or she would be in jail. She did not hand over sensitive info to the enemy, and she was not responsible for any deaths.

But on the other hand.

I thought Trump was going to send her to Jail. Ow maybe its not the plan anymore like building a wall that Mexico is going to pay for. Or maybe its like him saying he is going to be draining the swamp before he went and elected his all white billionaire donors to be part of his cabinet. SMH. You people are ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

originally posted by: reldra That is NOT espionage. Ummmm .. by definition ... yes, it is!!

Actually by definition it is not. That is what I hate about you ignorant uneducated people. In order for it to be espionage she would have to be working for another government and be considered a spy. Now Trump on the other hand who actually called for Russian hacks got his wish. That sounds more like espionage to me. And even with all branches of security intelligence saying that Russia played a roll in getting Trump elected yet Trump doesn't want to acknowledge this and still wants us to have a better relationship with Russia smells fishy to me. But I guess he does owe them. SMH you people I swear.

es·pi·o·nage ˈespēəˌnäZH/Submit noun the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.

edit on 9-1-2017 by SaucySosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaucySosa
a reply to: ventian
Or maybe its like him saying he is going to be draining the swamp before he went and elected his all white billionaire donors to be part of his cabinet. SMH. You people are ridiculous.

What do you have against white people? You're calling others ridiculous?!?! Wow.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SaucySosa

Yeah. Never mind. Scrolling through your profile tells me the full story. Carry on my wayward son. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I have nothing against White people. That is ignorant to even suggest especially since my mother and all her family is white. But the fact that he is the first person to have an all white cabinet since George H.W Bush did back in 1989. So for 27-28 years he is the first person to do this. It sounds a little regressive if you ask me. But that is not what is most concerning to me. What is more concerning is the fact that they are all elitists with their own personal interests that do not align up with mine, yours, or the average American peoples interests.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Yeah. Never mind. Scrolling through your profile tells me the full story. Carry on my wayward son. Carry on.

Really? You really think that you can learn anything about me from looking at my profile which I created a month or so ago. I just created my account so that I can join the discussion. But you dont know the fist thing about me. I will tell you this I am an American who cares about his country and also believes in a free diverse America where bigotry is not accepted and ignorance is not bliss.
edit on 9-1-2017 by SaucySosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

What about all those NYPD emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop? Weren't Hillary + Huma caught in illegal acts?

Once Trump is in, we'll either see them get busted -- or that whole angle will fade away.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Could not of said it better myself!!! :-)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Santa is Satan in disguise!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

we need to join together, and share all the knowledge, common ground is that we all want the same thing, Happiness!!!
Apart from the 1%ers. they want power, glory, greed and a top down society, the lunatics are running the asylum, and we are all afraid to listen to each other and realise, we are all the same, we are the the 90% or whatever of the middle, takeaway the psychopaths from the top and the bottom, and when i say takeaway i mean introduce them to their next life.

the snowball is rolling...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaucySosa
a reply to: rollanotherone

But the fact that he is the first person to have an all white cabinet since George H.W Bush did back in 1989. So for 27-28 years he is the first person to do this. It sounds a little regressive if you ask me.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

An all white cabinet huh? I know the whole race identity thing is a bit different in the USofA than here in the Great White North, but I had no idea how different. Good for you, you really don't see colour!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

If he doesn't ... do you think Clinton would forge one for herself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join