It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what the FBI just quietly released about Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Botton line of that report.....

Hillary Clinton's decision to use a private server allowed foreign adversaries access to classified information.

She needs to go to jail. Period.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: jappee
Move along...Nothing to see here..

Not given a goverment Blackberry is what sticks out in my mind, sounds more like the FBI whatever cocked up.

She adamantly refused all government equipment.

Her Secretary of State thing was ALL hers.

All those stars for a lie, she was hooked on ''Blackberrys' and wanted one but the NSA refused the request. She didn't want a PC or laptop.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Not given a goverment Blackberry is what sticks out in my mind, sounds more like the FBI whatever cocked up.

All those stars for a lie, she was hooked on ''Blackberrys' and wanted one but the NSA refused the request. She didn't want a PC or laptop.

Secure devices were available at the time. All she had to do was a MOA with another agency that used them, such as the FBI.

I know this for a fact, I had a portable device (Sectera Edge) that allowed me access to unclassified and secret emails and voice communications up to the top secret level.

Although that device is no longer available, it was readily available and in use by several government agencies during the time she was SoS.

gdmissionsystems.com...

The Sectéra® Edge™ smartphone combines secure wireless voice and data with the functionality of a wireless phone and PDA all in one easy-to-use hand-held device. The Sectéra Edge is certified to protect wireless voice communications classified Top Secret and below as well as access e-mail and websites classified Secret and below.

Deny ignorance.

edit on R292017-01-09T12:29:17-06:00k291Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402017-01-09T12:40:37-06:00k401Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R412017-01-09T12:41:49-06:00k411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

As much as many would love to see all the Clinton material suppressed, the history books will still be written.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Actually the NSA rejected her request for a Blackberry like Obama used.

Those kind are for Presidents only.

and ... then ... she ...

The latest revelation–brought to us all by spokeswoman Jen Psaki–is that Clinton was offered a government-issued Blackberry device–which was secured–but refused to accept it.

Now why on earth would anyone do such a thing?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Well now...this should be interesting. I wonder what else the FBI has up their sleeves. S&F

originally posted by: butcherguy

It will be interesting to see if any MSM covers it.

Probably in a few months or when public outcry calls for it. They don't cover what the majority of the public is unaware of if it hurts those that pay them in the first place. Only when they do not have no choice do they cover such stories. (But mostly to save face.)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Secure devices were available at the time. All she had to do was a MOA with another agency that used them, such as the FBI.

I know this for a fact, I had a portable device (Sectera Edge) that allowed me access to unclassified and secret emails and voice communications up to the top secret level.

Although that device is no longer available, it was readily available and in use by several government agencies during the time she was SoS.

Deny ignorance.

I am telling another poster that she did not refuse everything as that poster stated. She applied for one device that was available and it was refused, reason not given. What you were able to get or otherwise is not what I am getting at. Perhaps you should should have read through and understood my point of order before issuing commands.
edit on 9-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Leave this poor woman alone hasn't she suffered enough

lol

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Condoleezza Rice had one, and used a state department address for e-mails, so change of rules?
The fact is she applied for a device and it was refused, no reason was given.
edit on 9-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Condoleezza Rice had one, and used a state department address for e-mails, so change of rules?
The fact is she applied for a device and it was refused, no reason was given.

Proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You know that this could be labeled as fake information right?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Blackberry that was designed for the President was a specially hardened device.

It is not something you pick up from Walmart.

There is an enormous amount of infrastructure that takes place behind the scenes, server, support employees like myself.

The point I was making is that there were other options available, but those options would have left her communications open to FOIA, which is something she desperately wanted to avoid.

The end result of that is what you see today, the FBI stating that her use of a private server allowed foreign adversaries to gain access to classified information.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When will she and others like her finally be held accountable?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The Blackberry that was designed for the President was a specially hardened device.

It is not something you pick up from Walmart.

Get away!

As for avoiding FOIA...get away!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton's decision to use a private server allowed foreign adversaries access to classified information.

Probably the linchpin of any case to be brought against her. The other one is ... Conspiracy.

They should not have offered amnesty to anyone in this case. It was a rock-solid slam-dunk from the get-go.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hillary who?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

What the hell? Where did you see that in this report? I did not see anything close to that being mentioned in these pages.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

What the hell? Where did you see that in this report? I did not see anything close to that being mentioned in these pages.

That's in other reports.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The amnesty is probably that after all these revelations and her not being arrested ..Would mean that the enormity of cleaning it all up is dam near impossible where the corruption is so endemic. Simply because everyone is involved to some degree. Its probably all to late.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The amnesty is probably that after all these revelations and her not being arrested ..Would mean that the enormity of cleaning it all up is dam near impossible where the corruption is so endemic. Simply because everyone is involved to some degree. Its probably all to late.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join