It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Watch my hand!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yes they are working very hard at shoving through his cabinet appointments without proper vetting and bypassing ethics and conflicts. Meanwhile Trump is ignoring his promise about putting his businesses in a blind trust and ignoring the security meetings and spending all his time making personal attacks at people on twitter.

Yep, a bunch of busy bees they are.

Busy counting the seconds until they can officially start plundering everything in sight.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yes they are working very hard at shoving through his cabinet appointments without proper vetting and bypassing ethics and conflicts. Meanwhile Trump is ignoring his promise about putting his businesses in a blind trust and ignoring the security meetings and spending all his time making personal attacks at people on twitter.

Yep, a bunch of busy bees they are.

Busy counting the seconds until they can officially start plundering everything in sight.

Yup he will be plundering that one dollar a year salary he reluctantly accepted.

Busy draining the swamp, busy replacing and repealing Obamacare, busy securing the borders and securing jobs for the American people, busy putting America first for a change.

If he does one tenth of what he proposes he will have done a million times what Obama has done.

So, just sit back, relax and watch how a real president gets $H!7 done. There is nothing you or I can do to stop the show and we damn sure can't participate so let's just watch and see what happens.

If and when he actually DOES something wrong then by all means gripe. So far I see nothing wrong with the way he is handling things.

Personally there are some appointees of his I don't care for but no one so bad that I'm ready to organize a protest over. Not as if the protest would change anything anyways. Do you realize the fields of red tape it would require to stop him from appointing someone?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well sure he can take a dollar salary without worry. With all the money he'll make on the side for his own businesses and doing favors for other Billionaires his salary isn't sh*t anyway.

He'll be allowing access to all America's Natural Resources without restriction. Screw the environmental impact that will cause.

He'll deregulate and pass whatever kinds of corrupt and crazy bills the Far Right want to pass so they'll continue to support and shield him from scandals.

It's going to be a regular Pig Party with enough slop for all the little piggies to get their fill. With tax payers fitting the bill too. Like all his other projects someone other than him is always left having to pay for it all while he gets rich.

People are creatures of habit. They live in certain ways and those ways when looked at over time create patterns. His patterns are well defined and at 70 years old they won't change. His patterns leave a wake of destruction and now we're going to be caught up in that wake as well without any way out.

But like you say. Nothing to do but sit back and watch what happens. So cheers to that. I know I'll be drinking quite a bit for the next 4 years.

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well sure he can take a dollar salary without worry. With all the money he'll make on the side for his own businesses and doing favors for other Billionaires his salary isn't sh*t anyway.

He'll be allowing access to all America's Natural Resources without restriction. Screw the environmental impact that will cause.

He'll deregulate and pass whatever kinds of corrupt and crazy bills the Far Right want to pass so they'll continue to support and shield him from scandals.

It's going to be a regular Pig Party with enough slop for all the little piggies to get their fill. With tax payers fitting the bill too. Like all his other projects someone other than him is always left having to pay for it all while he gets rich.

People are creatures of habit. They live in certain ways and those ways when looked at over time create patterns. His patterns are well defined and at 70 years old they won't change. His patterns leave a wake of destruction and now we're going to be caught up in that wake as well without any way out.

But like you say. Nothing to do but sit back and watch what happens. So cheers to that. I know I'll be drinking quite a bit for the next 4 years.

If he turns out to be anything like the last several presidents then you would be spot on no doubt.

Weather he does really good or really bad I got a feeling the next four years is going to be very interesting. I'm just hoping you are wrong and I'm sure you are too.

One thing is for certain though the president has a lot of power and influence, but the corruption is from the bottom to the top so people need to vote in good people at all levels of we want to see real change.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Corruption is at all levels that's no lie. However the corruption at the top is the most severe in it's impact and it's also the hardest to correct because of the power at that level.

The fact that the Reps. started off trying to remove the Ethics Dept. and are trying to push the cabinet choices in so quickly without listening to the ethics dept. about clearing them carefully isn't exactly making it look any better.

I mean you have a super majority now. That is a lot of power for a specific ideology and with a completely rogue President who spends more time worrying about his tweets than anything else.

The whole thing almost feels like a coup or something.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Oh yes, its soooo Horrible, hes going to be such a peasant......

According to financial disclosure reports, President Obama has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars. Since he was worth $1.3 million in 2007, that makes the millionaire 438% more wealthy than when he first ran for office.

Youre telling me this "business man" whose a "master negotiator" wont do better?

Who are you kidding?

I hope im wrong too, I hope for the sake of the country hes the best president weve ever had......but judging by his past and judging by how hes operating now, Its not looking that way......

edit on 1/10/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Oh yes, its soooo Horrible, hes going to be such a peasant......

According to financial disclosure reports, President Obama has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars. Since he was worth $1.3 million in 2007, that makes the millionaire 438% more wealthy than when he first ran for office.

Youre telling me this "business man" whose a "master negotiator" wont do better?

Who are you kidding?

I hope im wrong too, I hope for the sake of the country hes the best president weve ever had......but judging by his past and judging by how hes operating now, Its not looking that way......

I think he's going to do great I really do, and you know what? It's going to be incredible it really is, we are going to win win win. We are going to win so much we are going to get tired of winning!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No offense but you sound like a grade school kid talking about how the new president of the school is going to have chocolate milk in the drinking fountains and ban all homework.

Repeating Trumps slogans makes you sound silly. You shouldn't do it.

I'm not saying you should think differently. Just shouldn't say it publicly like that.
edit on 10-1-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Lol well played sir well played

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

No offense but you sound like a grade school kid talking about how the new president of the school is going to have chocolate milk in the drinking fountains and ban all homework.

Repeating Trumps slogans makes you sound silly. You shouldn't do it.

I'm not saying you should think differently. Just shouldn't say it publicly like that.

It was sarcasm. Just a bit of humor. ManBehindTheMask got it....it takes a certain amount of intelligence to pick up on a joke....not much tho.....sorry.
edit on 1/10/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join