It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton admits America created ISIS terrorists: Soviet Involvement War Games

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just stumbled upon this lost video I assume of HRC admitting clearly that they funded ISIS before they were the terror organization today. She also admitted to hating Russia (soviet union) for their involvement in Afghanistan.

“Let’s remember here… the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago… and we did it because we were locked in a struggle with the Soviet Union. They invaded Afghanistan… and we did not want to see them control Central Asia and we went to work… and it was President Reagan in partnership with Congress led by Democrats who said you know what it sounds like a pretty good idea… let’s deal with the ISI and the Pakistan military and let’s go recruit these mujahedin And great, let them come from Saudi Arabia and other countries, importing their Wahhabi brand of Islam so that we can go beat the Soviet Union. And guess what … they (Soviets) retreated … they lost billions of dollars and it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. So there is a very strong argument which is… it wasn’t a bad investment in terms of Soviet Union but let’s be careful with what we sow… because we will harvest. So we then left Pakistan … We said okay fine you deal with the Stingers that we left all over your country… you deal with the mines that are along the border and… by the way we don’t want to have anything to do with you… in fact we’re sanctioning you… So we stopped dealing with the Pakistani military and with ISI and we now are making up for a lot of lost time.”

- Hillary Clinton

"We've walked away from Pakistan and Afghanistan in the past with all the consequences we are well aware of. We had a huge trust deficit, because the United States had to be fair, we had helped to create the problem we are now fighting.
Because when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan we had this brilliant idea we were going to come to Pakistan and create a force of mujahedin and equip them with stinger missiles and everything else to go after the Soviets inside Afghanistan.

And we were successful. The Soviets left Afghanistan, and then we said great, good-bye, leaving these trained people, who were fanatical, in Afghanistan and Pakistan, leaving them well-armed, creating a mess, frankly, that at the time we didn't really recognize, we were just so happy to see the Soviet Union fall and we thought fine we are OK now everything is going to be so much better Now you look back. The people we are fighting today, we were supporting in the fight the soviets."

- Hillary Clinton (July, 2010)

Putin's response on who created ISIS as well..you may be very surprised...it also involves oil.

I guess it is true as they say...whatever you sow is what you will later reap. Welcome to the New World where everything is now a total mess!

So there is a ton of coverup occurring to bury the truth from the people of the world.

The problem is that she keeps referring to "WE"...who is "WE" by name please? This is some sort of evasive maneuver to not give away any secrets so guess a tactic to put on military instead.

This makes me sick...and I do apologize if this may have been posted way back but I am glad that HRC is not president...could you imagine a further blundering in the ME and war on terror if she was America's newest "leader"?

Edit: To a large extent there has also been information and other documentation how Clintons were involved in selling arms to the formerly known group Al Queda (now ISIS). So give credit to Trump for calling her out on it.

Also I didn't know which forum this belonged in...but I am sure it would also be suitable in a conspiracy forum just as well.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: Changed "games" in title to suit thread

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Well, it wasn't actually her. Remember the time frame involved - the U.S. support for bin Laden happened when the U.S.S.R. was still around and in Afghanistan. They were fighting in Afghanistan from '79 until '89.

We means the United States.
edit on 20Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:36:08 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Well, it wasn't actually her. Remember the time frame involved - the U.S. support for bin Laden happened when the U.S.S.R. was still around and in Afghanistan. They were fighting in Afghanistan from '79 until '89.

This is true...however, there was a plan in place for something and if the "show must go on"...then there is a reason why they keep throwing Russia into all this mess and hate them for it...but at the same time there is no resolution to stopping this mess.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What we did then, we did way more recently, especially in Syria.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That`s why they tried to do it in Syria, they figured it worked for reagan in Afghanistan against the soviets so it will work for us in Syria.only they weren`t as good at it as Reagan was, they made a mess.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well her narrative there is specific to Al Qaeda, of which ISIS is an offshoot of, where ISIS & Al Qaeda are in Syria blowing the place up but supposedly not on the same team (where the "moderate rebels" whom the CIA have been arming etc are EFFING Mofo'ing G-Damn Al Qaeda and nobody seems to give a damn flying Boeing F--- like 9/11 never happened).

edit on 8-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What have we [America] done?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

"We" didn't do anything. The CIA did, along with the Neocon's & Neolib's with the Saudi' , and the Pentagon (DIA) splashed around too in the blood & guts smoothie known as Al CIA-da.

edit on 8-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

RIP to all the marines and combat troops who gave up their lives for this mess

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Perhaps I shouldn't but I found it hard to listen to her with such a lack of caring for the consequence.

I noted Putin's statement paraphrased 'Can't they look one step beyond'. Well it sounds as though she didn't but wasn't phased by the consequences. Just another reason for war somewhere else. (And to be for, more money for her foundation).

What is it about Russia that we are so angry about? We want their subservient loyalty. The taking of Crimia (seemingly with Crimia's willingness). Do we just want to scare them and they, acting as the adults, aren't falling for it.What does Russia have we want? Likely their support of Syria, Iran and China. And we want world control of oil.

We are stupid

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

During the Presidential debates, every time Donald Trump told Hillary that she help to create ISIS, she just smiled and looked down at notes to prepare for the next question.

As a matter of fact, Hillary didn't deny any of Trump's accusations did she?!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

During the Presidential debates, every time Donald Trump told Hillary that she help to create ISIS, she just smiled and looked down at notes to prepare for the next question.

As a matter of fact, Hillary didn't deny any of Trump's accusations did she?!

She didn't deny...she was just plain ignorant

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Was she not referring to the Mujahadeen?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If hillary-Obama created isis, trump is right again! That would explain why they are so nasty and ruthless.

new topics

top topics

join