It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III is here. Just one question.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

But I can tell you now if World War broke out, Australia and New Zealand would not be neutral.

They are aligned with the UK.

Yup...us Kiwis are still considered part of the 'British Empire'...though who knows that may change in time...so yeah we're aligned with the UK.

Except when it comes to cricket and/or rugby...then yeah nah all bets are off mate...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: alien

Bit of a laugh.

Oh jeepers, I survived AIDS.
Since 2009 with ATS.

How many brothers can say that?
edit on 9-1-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
OK, when World War III officially breaks out post me the outfit and the flag.

I'll hold the fort here.

You're in good hands.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alien

originally posted by: halfoldman

But I can tell you now if World War broke out, Australia and New Zealand would not be neutral.

They are aligned with the UK.

Yup...us Kiwis are still considered part of the 'British Empire'...though who knows that may change in time...so yeah we're aligned with the UK.

Except when it comes to cricket and/or rugby...then yeah nah all bets are off mate...

Nope, they have choice now. They can actually stay neutral if the Gov goes for it. UK hasn't had full control of old colonies since the WW2. If UK starts it with massive evidence. Aussies can choose to get out. They are only in a defense pact. This is why British hadn't start any major wars since the old colonialism. If the population doesn't want to join the war, it would be out of it, just like Canada. As for US though, having US bases will be the only reason why Aussies would be in the war. Everywhere that has US bases will more than likely be dragged into the war. This has been planned. The way US keeps poking on other superpowers.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

There's always Govt choice...absolutely...totally agree with you there...but still think we'd (NZ anyway) align with the UK if anything kicked off big time...at least for the next wee while yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join