It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III is here. Just one question.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's a bit imaginative, but if Russia went to war, by all manner of treatise it means South Africa is at war too.

BRICS - we have a treaty.

Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa.

But I don't want to fight for any of those.
I want to be with the USA.

But I hope President Trump just saved us from that.
edit on 8-1-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
If WW3 breaks out I can say with almost 100% certainty that it will be started by the US (of course the media wont say it that way) or be a direct result of the US Military Industrial Complex.

Americans arent the enemy but the US almost certainly is.

If WW3 breaks out I wont be joining any army, Ill be protesting my ass off in anyway I can

If WW3 breaks out I sure hope you got more of a plan to survive than just protesting. You have a high chance of getting shot and killed and your corpse looted for valuables than anything else. Just the truth.

Im an Australian mate

I think in a SHTF scenario the US and OZ will be very different places, but since luckily at this stage its a hypothetical with too many unknowns its a fairly pointless debate

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Let me put it another way - in modern times, with the free right of the individual, is it not my right to align myself with the country I want to fight and possibly die for?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Or is it, oh no, you were born here, you belong to us.

link   
The U.S. should have something like the French foreign legion for non citizens who want to fight for the U.S.

link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Im sure everyone will be looking out for their own interests at that point in the game assuming your alive long enough. Australia and places like New Zealand look like really safe places to be. Everyone will be clamoring to get to your place for safety away from hell. You will see plenty of action.
edit on 8-1-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Im sure everyone will be looking our for their own interests at that point in the game assuming your alive long enough. Australia and places like New Zealand look like really safe places to be. Everyone will be clamoring to get to your place for safety away from hell. You will see plenty of action.

Kinda hard to get to OZ or NZ without an aircraft and then once your here kinda hard to get to anywhere civilised.

Anyone who lands in WA or far Nth QLD is more than welcome to it.
Cant see many people making the 2000 KM walk from the top of OZ to Sydney

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Why America may I ask?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
Btw the U.S. armed forces already do that today. We have thousands of non citizens join the military and become citizens while serving. No legion club needed.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Well it's a hypothetical thread.

But I can tell you now if World War broke out, Australia and New Zealand would not be neutral.

They are aligned with the UK.

But, I don't wanna be aligned with China and their buddies.
I think they're major human rights abusers and polluters.
But in SA, it's likely I will be.

I distance myself from my ANC government, and I'd rather fight for the USA.
I'm sorry, I'm not gonna fight for the ANC or the commies.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why dont you fly here to United States now and enlist in the Marine Corps or Army now and save yourself the planning? All you need is a temporary visa, the miltary will take the care of the rest. You will be fighting for all things American and become a citizen at the same time.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Many Americans conversely would love to fight for the commies.

Let them go.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It doesnt work like that. There are laws that are against that kind of action for would be sympathizers.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I would love nothing more.
Whatever I can do to help the US.

I'm a bit old maybe, but I'd like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If your too old as in older than 45 then your best bet is to become a US citizen first then go
Seek out a state militia group that love die hard americans and its values and do stuff with them. Alot of state militias are always around but not talked about because the public thinks they are terrorists too when it is the complete opposite. A lot of local militias are run by former military vets that still live the military life but are too old or people who couldnt join the real military but love what its about.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

What other country is founded - by its very principles - on a democracy?

By "America", I suppose you mean the US.

Well, I'm happy where I live.

But flip, have you seen their Marines?

What, I must fight for tin-pot dictatorships?

What's the alternative?

Name me now one state that is worth dying for, other than the US.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Common - name me now one global player state that's worth dying for, apart from the US.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Now they're all gonna think i'm a shill.
I'm just a fan.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Question: Can a Non-U.S. Citizen Join the United States Military?

Answer: Yes. A non-citizen can enlist in the military. However, federal law prohibits non-citizens from becoming commission or warrant officers. In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permanently residing in the United States. The Green Card is slang for Permanent Resident Card and has a 10-year span before it has to be renewed. The card is issued by the Citizenship and Immigration Services of the Department of Homeland Security and contains a photo and fingerprint. Years ago the Green Card was green, but today it looks something like a driver's license.

Once you receive your Green Card, you can go to the U.S. Military recruiter of the branch of service you desire. However, until you are a citizen you are not granted a security clearance so your ability to serve in higher responsibility positions will be denied.

It is important to note that the military cannot and will not assist in the immigration process. One must immigrate first, using normal immigration quotas and procedures, and -- once they've established an address in the United States -- they can find a recruiter's office and apply for enlistment.

Back in the days when U.S. had military bases in the Philippines, 1980s, Nationals could enlist either at consulates or on the military facility. I worked with one Filipino who only had to leave the country to do boot camp. He then served the rest of his 4 years and got discharged in country.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
a reply to: glen200376

What other country is founded - by its very principles - on a democracy?

By "America", I suppose you mean the US.

Well, I'm happy where I live.

But flip, have you seen their Marines?

What, I must fight for tin-pot dictatorships?

What's the alternative?

Name me now one state that is worth dying for, other than the US.

There isnt a single damn one worth throwing your life away for .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join