It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III is here. Just one question.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If I lived in one country, but my allegiance is to another country would I be able to say that?

Or would I have to defect - Cold War style?

My allegiance is to the USA.

But here the rhetoric is hardly friendly to that.

If World War III broke out, can I defect to the US?
In fact, can I enlist with the US?

I believe the US is a major democracy and gave us gay rights.
I don't wanna fight for China or anyone else.

Now if bombs fell, and we had to fight, my government in South Africa would make me fight with their buddies.

But I don''t wanna fight for China or anybody else.

I wanna fight for the USA.

How will that work out?

Will you come and get me?

Must I escape?

Am I a traitor, and I have no choice, I must fight where I lived?

Can I enlist now?
I wanna fight for the USA.

edit on 8-1-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wait what? World War 3 hasnt even started but you want to go off on your own please go ahead. You will more than likely get arrested and sent to the insane asylum for thinking like that.
No bombs have fallen and no major wars have started so take a chill pill and continue living your life.

Edit and oh yeah if fate deemed this world to end and WW3 starts, ( you wont be alive long enough to defect nor travel anywhere overseas). You will more than likely die with the 90% of the worlds population
edit on 8-1-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

OK, it is somewhat hypothetical.

At the moment.

But with global alignments and future conflicts in mind, I don't think from my position it's silly at all.

link   
a reply to: halfoldman

You need to purchase a plane ticket out of there and eventually to the US immediately. You should also liquidate every possible asset and wire all your $ directly to me. I will keep it safe.

link   

See my edited comment for that reply.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
At this moment standard US immigration laws should apply. I believe there is incentive to enlist into the armed forces to fast track your citizen status.

Umm, no WWIII as of yet.

ETA; You may have issues with your own country letting you leave...IF you have a passport, leave, if not...get one. This might be a problem.
edit on 1/8/2017 by jappee because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2017 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You can fight for USA in video games.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Conversely, perhaps in the US there are people who hate the country so much, they should rather be allowed to leave?

With so much multiculturalism and ideological drift, if Word War III happened nowadays there should be 3 months amnesty first.

Every fighting man should get a chance to align themselves.

Well during World War II nothing happened for almost a year.

It's not inconceivable.
edit on 8-1-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
WW3 nuclear scenarios have been done over and over countless times and it is proven. In the first year, millions will die from nuclear blasts, radiation fallout. Second to third year, millions more will die by anarchy and civil unrest and wars fighting over whats left. Fourth to 9th year, millions more will die from starvation, rogue gangs, warlords, militias fighting over basic needs, and death from nuclear winter. 10 years on you will be lucky if you live past all of that.

No allegiances needed because they all will be gone in the first hours of the fight.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yep the americans would let you enlist in their military .

As to wwwIII my plan is sit it out on beach in Bali .

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What is your profession?

What are you qualified to do?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If WW3 breaks out I can say with almost 100% certainty that it will be started by the US (of course the media wont say it that way) or be a direct result of the US Military Industrial Complex.

Americans arent the enemy but the US almost certainly is.

If WW3 breaks out I wont be joining any army, Ill be protesting my ass off in anyway I can

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
If WW3 breaks out I can say with almost 100% certainty that it will be started by the US (of course the media wont say it that way) or be a direct result of the US Military Industrial Complex.

If WW3 breaks out I wont be joining any army, Ill be protesting my ass off in anyway I can

If WW3 breaks out I sure hope you got more of a plan to survive than just protesting. You have a high chance of getting shot and killed and your corpse looted for valuables than anything else. Just the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ditto.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

I really want to disagree with your premise, but I'm not sure that I can.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Personally I think we're already in it.

And war isn't just bombs.

It's ideological too.

But we're headed to full-scale war.

I pray Trump can reverse the damage Obama, CNN and all the faux liberals did.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It won't matter, as the US is essentially controlled by a financial elite, junior partners in government, and a military-industrial complex. One will not be fighting for the country but for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You can die for whoever you want to die for.

Isnt it funny this generation thinks it has brass balls but complains when their Internet is down or someone says something they dont like they have to retreat to their safe space.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I hope your right about not being any world war. If the world does get destroyed and humanity goes extinct. Whomever digs up our bones and relics know never to repeat what we did to end our way of life.

Humanity would be right there with the dinosaurs in some museum not ran by humans.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You are in perfect position to be a sleeper and contribute however you can. Think how much damage you could do. Salute to you troop!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join